WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Music download wocommerce version.

Music download wocommerce version. ,with sample audio player and other bells and whistles ,we want to be able to make our own www.traxsource.com ,www.beatport.com & Many others.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    needs research  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Coupons - Fix or improve 'Limit usage to X items' function

A good idea might be to add the ability to choose if the coupon is applied to the lowest valued item, the highest valued, a certain category, first/last added item etc. Just the ability to discount a single item in the cart that matches the criteria with a coupon code.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  3 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Product variations links for pricing tables

I recommend adding an option that would allow webmasters to add different URL shortlinks to different product options.

For example, suppose variable product 123 has variations A, B, and C. I'd like to be able to access each variation as a default with links
    mywebsite.com/product/123/A
    mywebsite.com/product/123/B
    mywebsite.com/product/123/C

Or something to that effect.

This way, I could create a pricing table using my theme or any pricing-table plugin, that could compare different products and/or variations within a single product.

For example, I have different subscription options with different payment amounts with woosubscriptions variable subscription. I'd like to be able to publish…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Account Balance / Log Payments

I use WooCommerce for my personal business. For my services, clients don't pay for services all at once, they pay for services in payments or installments. It would be great to be able to log payments with the date, amount, payment type, ect.

Once the transaction has been logged, the client can see their remaining balance inside of their account. (With this, it would be nice for client's to be able to add money onto their account as well for automatic payments made through another gateway, or by the admin manually adding it money to their available balance.)

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make the Woocommerce my Account Shortcode Tabable

I'm using Vendor Stores, which also displays the Orders and a few Settings on the My Account Page together with the Woocommerce my account shortcode and it's really a pain in the ass to get a Proper Layout on that Page, since you removed the single Shortcodes for Woocommerce. You really did'nt help anyone with it, and made Theme Development much worse than before.

It would be at least nice if you post somewhere an approach on how to do the things the single Shortcodes did before, with the Endpoints, so that i can at least style that Page clear…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add arrows on admin Order Details page

Add arrows to the admin Order Details page so you can click to next order or back to last order

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Automatically calculate variation prices

Each attribute used for a variation has a value, so does the base product. When creating all variations, its them a manual task to calculate with a calculator the variation price then add to the sale price.
    It would be far easier if an attribute differential price could be set, then this used to calculate the variation price with link all variations. It is currently a maintenance nightmare. This method could also be used to easily update prices, if for example only one element of the price changes such a the price of one attribute.

67 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  13 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. option to disable multiple shipping options per order in woocommerce

Previous versions of WooCommerce only allowed single shipping methods per order, but since 2.1 Woocommerce allows for multiple shipping methods per order. At this time there is no option to disable multiple shipping methods. When you use a shipping plugin like Local Pickup Plus there are multiple shipping methods per order available. If you don't want to offer multiple shipping methods you need an option to disable this new feature.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Change add to cart button and redirect to product single page

This is a bit complex for non developers but, instead adding more code I change the code and the result is the same.

See below:

Inside your plugin folder find woocommerce/templates/loop/add-to-cart.php

Firstly, backup the original file in case something goes wrong.

Secondly, open the file and replace the original code with:

<?php
    /*
    * Loop Add to Cart
    * @author WooThemes
    * @package WooCommerce/Templates
    * @version 1.6.4
    /

if ( ! defined( 'ABSPATH' ) ) exit; // Exit if accessed directly

global $product;
    ?>

<?php if ( ! $product->isinstock() ) : ?>

&lt;a href=&quot;&lt;?php echo apply_filters(
    7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. New Order and Successful Payment Email Notification to Admin

A client of ours is receiving a lot of New Order email notifications, which aren't leading to anything due to the payment not being completed.

I realise this is triggered at the point of pressing the final button during checkout and might be necessary for payment options such as Cheque, but it would be great to have an additional notification email option that is triggered when the completed order page is displayed.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add video to featured product image

I'm missing the option to add videos to the product image gallery.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  3 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Email alert for incomplete orders

In WooCommerce there are several settings for emails New order, Processing Order etc. It would be really good if there was an email alert sent to the admin of the site for incomplete orders - ie timed out, pending order, credit card transaction didn't go through. I don't look at my Orders daily but have just found 4 that haven't gone through the checkout process correctly. If there was an email alert I would have known about these days ago.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  4 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. When Admin cancel or remove an order Stock should go back to what it was before

When Admin cancel or remove an order the number of itens purchased on that order should go back to the item stock, so we don't have to do this manually. This also helps to keep the integrity of the software.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Reset Download Limits

Okey, we have downloadable+virtual product, with limit of 2 downloads.
    There would be great if administrator can upgrade that product version, for example from version 1.0 to 1.1 etc. and reset download limits for all users who bought that product before. Because for now we must enter each user and reset that limit manually when new version comes up.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Related Products - Backend option to choose if we wanna show TAG or CATEGORY related products.

Related Products - Backend OPTION to choose if we wanna show TAG or CATEGORY related products on the single product page.

the current related item function doesn't work at all.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  2 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. woocommerce: display coupon name in order details backend

Display the name of the coupon not just the discount amount in the order details

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. mgason

Allow display of the product SKU in the order details page in backend

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Temporary 302 reditect of Out_of_stock products to tag archive, category archive or homepage

Allo temporary 302 reditect of Outofstock products to tag archive, category archive or homepage

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Global attribue pricing

It would be nice if Woocommerce offered some sort of batch editing or define price increases based on attributes that go across the board. An example would be I had an attribute "Black" and if that option is chosen, it would add "$50" to the base price of any product. This would be far easier than having to into each product and choose variable and update the price from there. I've been looking for a solution to this but have had no luck. This should be a core feature in my opinion.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  2 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. sequential order numbers

Who, running an e-commerce store, wants a seemingly random sequence of order IDs as the default?

I know, plugins both free and 'premium' exist for this, but am I alone in thinking that this is fundamental enough that it should be in the core of WooCommerce?

I've read the issue thread on GitHub, and it seems to have been nixed there.

I think the problem is as much with the freemium model of WooCommerce, where you get a certain amount for nothing, but then you have to buy small increments of functionality from 3rd parties. When those purchases result in…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base