WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Analytics "Stock" - show inventory even if zero sales for period

Currently the Analytics/Stock option seems to be based on sales.
    So if there are no sales of a product or variation it doesn't show.
    Also there doesn't seem to be a way to search/filter stock by name or category.
    I would have thought Stock would be most useful if we could search/filter for the items of interest and then drill down see the available stock for all variations whether or not there have been sales.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enhancements for Analytics date range option such as "last 90 days"

1. Include a date range option such as "last 90 days" - up to say one year - such that the data range is relative to "today". I currently need to set a new custom range each time to achieve this.
      My use case is stock re-order where I want to see how many of certain products have sold during a period, and how many I have in stock.
      the current presets are more geared towards accounting periods.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Display In Stock Numbers

I have been working with clients for quite sometime and one of the BIGGEST requests I get is to show Qty In Stock on all pages, shop and product when Inventory is Tracked or not.

I have always had to create a child theme and use "custom" code to achieve this.

I would love it if it was just as simple as clicking a check box to show. If you choose to show, then you can choose on product page, or all. This would make my clients happy and seems like a thing that should be a part of Woocommerce…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Making a refund: the tax amount field should be calculated and filled in properly.

If we do a (partial) refund, the tax field(s) should be calculated and filled in properly based upon the amount we enter into a product cost field(s). And upon the associated tax rate, of course.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Setting to not display tax columns in admin order page.

Setting to not display tax columns in admin order page.

Due to the nature of my client's B2B site, there can be as many as 6 different tax classes for given order. Usually it's just 3, but that's bad enough. Shop Managers have to scroll right "forever" because of it.

I have hacked 4 files to not show the line item tax detail columns.

Of course, that means the tax amounts are not editable, but you shouldn't be messing with those values anyway.

I propose adding a setting/switch/whatever to enable/disable the display of the tax columns.

plugins/woocommerce/includes/admin/meta-boxes/views/html-order-*.php

I'll provide details…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Extra class for the View Cart button from the mini cart

Hi there,

Really small request for the woo developers, is there a possibility to add an extra class to the “View Cart” button from the mini cart widget? https://prnt.sc/tjnv4p

As you can see it has only some generic classes and he’s not the only button in his wrapper because more buttons can be added with the woocommercewidgetshoppingcartbuttons action. At the moment I don’t see any way on how I can style this button and make sure it doesn’t affect other.

Thanks,
    Andrei

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. ProperFocus Glasses Reviews & Cost !

ProperFocus Glasses Individuals with specs need to frequently alter their casings to get legitimate vision. Any pair of specs can't stay well for over a year. You need to change the glasses each month to get clear perspectives. Individuals regularly tell that it turns into an expensive thing to purchase another pair of eyeglasses like clockwork. Aside from that, they are additionally hefty in weight. Presently, you can get a couple of Proper Focus eyeglasses. They are snazzy and simple to wear for the two guys and females. These eyeglasses are superior to standard eyeglasses all around. Conventional eyeglasses are…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Price per letter cost for custom text in add-ons

would love to see a Price per letter cost for custom text in add-ons

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Woocommerce queries improvements and short codes

Hi i am php developer and worked with laravel and other php frameworks and now i am trying to explore the woocommerce and i feel that you need to clean your coding standards and provide something like this for example make a class Customers and then allow developers to call this call like this Customers::find($id) or Customer::getall() , and for example if someone want to customize your zones , or shipping address then allow them to do something which save the time and wordpress also need these query builders even you can also use laravel query builder class to implements…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Product

Product List, have set filter, Need auto save the filter before Product Edit so after update selected product, navigate back to the Product List and the filter is still active.

Really, the whole Product List Design needs Modernising or a re-think?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make the form field for a product review be it's own module so i can relocate it.

When a product gets numerous reviews, the reviews section of my Divi theme page gets so long, you have to scroll passed all the reviews to find the form to add a review.. It'd be great if the form could have it's own short code and be placed higher, or near the product to be easily accessible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Creating barcode labels

I cant believe the only way to barcode label our stock for Crave Invoice scanning purposes of selected products is to copy the data from the Woocommerce products page per item or per sku and then paste the data into word template to print, then stick the label on the packet and display the packets on the board. The info printed on the work label is the Item code/SKU+Item Name+Size+UOM+Colour+Price and item/SKU is converted to 128 bit encryption barcode and copies at the bottom of the label. Lots of mistakes when we have to train a newbie

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Creating barcode labels

I'd like to create my own type of barcode label with a much smaller font compared to font size currently available and have the ability to select the fields from the Products table and label the field differently, print on 24 up size lables: 10sku123 + 10sku987 + 4*sku147

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Power pack differentiate between desktop and mobile

When I use the power pack designer to change my site, it overrides the CSS coding that I did special for the mobile phone. It would be good if I could do one design for desktop and one for mobile.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Separate Register and Login Pages

This should be self-explanatory and really easy. This should be common sense to already include in the plugin.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Le Regime Keto Reviews !

Overshadowing Le Regime Keto is a noteworthy item that you can discover in the market. This article is the best for weight reduction, and numerous individuals have utilized it for quite a while. There are numerous reasons why your body sheds fat. The fundamental clarification for fat can be the degree of the food you eat like sugar, the modest nourishments. In the event that you are needing a thin body, you should avoid every one of these nourishments. Having a thin body isn't an issue, yet you should leave the same number of things as fat as modest food,…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. New 2020 Setup Wizard Step 5 - Opt out of picking a theme

With the new 2020 Setup Wizard, Step 5 has a "Pick a Theme" area with no option to opt out. For existing theme installations, it is unnecessary and although in most situations might be fine if you switch, may not be for all and cause problems. The assumption on this set is you are a brand new site, established sites would not want this possible disruptive step.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. For "Zero-Cost Orders" ($0) Provide Option for Limited Checkout Information Required

It would be nice to have core-functionality to choose which fields appear on the Checkout page. For our use-case, we sell online courses and provide a free trial (Zero-Cost Order) so we would like to ability to only require the following fields:
    - First Name
    - Last Name
    - Email
    - Phone Number

This will lead to fewer "cart abandonment" when there is less information required to enroll into a free online course, so this will help with eCommerce conversion rates, etc.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Field providing the net amount for each tax class

Hi

Would like to know the truth net amount value for each tax class.

Strange it has never been developed. I need it to do my VAT tax declaration but i have always a difference as I estimate by doing math. X=VAT amount*100/ VAT tax rate

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base