WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Variations On Sale

On Woocommerce, it would be useful that when a variable from a product is on sale it shows that variable as on sale (on drop down and On sale widget) instead of showing the whole product as on sale.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. W3C, WCAG, Section 508, or BS8878 standards

Many websites are required to meet W3C, WCAG, Section 508, or BS8878 standards. It would be so helpful to note which themes meet these standards out-of-the-box.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sales based on product categories/subcategories

Since we can already put products into categories, it would be great if you could put a whole category/subcategory on sale, such as BrandX is 20% off or all Socks are 10% off. I have a couple clients with this request already and it is a feature that is proving hard to find, so it would really set WooCommerce apart.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Front page, showing most recent products by default

I want to be able to more easily list the newest products on the front page. Just like if you go to the bottom of the home page, and use the combo box to select "Most Recent".

My suggestion is to take that combo box and add this to the woocommerce config tab "Pages". In there, give the user a combo box where they can select the default sorting they want for the site.

I would like to request that in the plugin configuration area, allow the user to select the default home page view as "most recent" instead of…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Create Detailed Tax Report for WooCommerce

Ecommerce sites are subject to complex sales tax reporting requirements around the world. It would be helpful to have the ability for WooCommerce to: (1) define additional tax rules for each item sold (i.e., tax by type of product/service); and (2) generate a detailed sales tax report that can be exported to Excel.

The sales tax report can include information such as:
    1. Sales tax collected by zip code and/or county (some sales tax differs by zip code, county and not just be state)
    2. Sales tax exemptions (to non-profits, retailers, etc.)
    3. Sales tax refunds/credits provided.

59 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Extension for sending images to a print shop

Wouldn't it be great if Woocommerce could take your images and send them to a 'print-on-demand' service of choice afterwards ? (like printing images on mugs or canvas, etc.)
    Thus taking out the pain of going to a print shop and send the images worldwide yourself.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 product in Cart per 1 order.

1 product in Cart per 1 order. Hide "Add to Cart" if 1 product already in cart...

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Validate user registration

The admin have to accept the user registration before he can buy in the shop.
    The user fill the form and send the registration info, and the admin receive an email informing of this registration. The user also receive an email explaining that the admin has to accept his registration.
    And when he is accepted, the user receive an email and can enter to the shop.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Shopping Cart price rules - WooCommerce

This is a very important functionality, the same as coupons but the user does not need to enter code:
    10% discount on orders over...
    Buy X Get Y free..
    Free shipping on orders over...

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  3 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Key improvements for management of Variations

When there are many variations in a product, maintaining the list is very slow because:

1. The one-click "Link all variations" button produces a very unordered & messy list of all variations.

2. Please add filters to the variations tab in the same way the WP admin screen has filter drop-downs for Products.

3. Auto-highlight (or offer to auto-remove) variations that have zero value or at least auto-disable them.

4. Add a bulk edit button for weight & size.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  7 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. more options for Recent Products widget

The ability to use multiple recent product widgets and configure different settings - in particular pull recent products only from a specified category and be able to change this on the fly within the widget (not have to change code)

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. More flexiblity in design of the product page

To be able to position and move about all elements in the product page. I have found that single-product.php unusable. Really don't understand why all the elements are in "do actions" instead sections of code that can be easily edited with div and classes. I find it very strange this is how it was done in the first place.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. related product short code or widget

It would be great to have a related short code or widget so you could display the related product where you wanted them.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  4 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add search by SKU in dashboard

I'd love to see the searches in the dashboard area search based on SKU, both on the product listing page and on the up-sell/cross-sell search results.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  3 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Set the order of attributes (dropdown entries)

The order of entries within the dropdowns (attributes) are listed in the order they were data entered. Please allow the attribute list to be re-ordered to tidy-up the dropdowns.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Multiple Sale Date Ranges

I have a client that sells used furniture. The client sets an original price, which drops every 'x' days for an 'x' amount of price changes. I would like the ability to have multiple date ranges for sales (5 would be sufficient for most cases I think).

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  2 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Images for Attributes

Allow images to be uploaded (backend) for attributes. I am thinking you could have up to two upload fields. One as a thumbnail. Other as when the thumbnail is clicked or color is selected.

I think this could greatly benefit the community.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. One click to add products with variations to cart

Have default variations so users can click "add to cart" right away not "select options".

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 31 32 33 35 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base