WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Litespeed support for X-Accel-Redirect/X-Sendfile

Currently woocommerce have support for apache nginx and lighttpd for X-Accel-Redirect/X-Sendfile

https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/digital-downloadable-product-handling/
    Many woocommerce clients use hosting with litespeed and they are basically stuck in using php to serve large files.
    here is the code that need to be added:

current code in: includes/class-wc-download-handler.php

if ( functionexists( 'apachegetmodules' ) && inarray( 'modxsendfile', apacheget_modules(), true ) ) {

self::download_headers( $parsed_file_path['file_path'], $filename );

$filepath = apply_filters( 'woocommerce_download_file_xsendfile_file_path', $parsed_file_path['file_path'], $file_path, $filename, $parsed_file_path );
    header( 'X-Sendfile: ' . $filepath );
    exit;
    } elseif ( stristr( getenv( 'SERVER_SOFTWARE' ), 'lighttpd' ) ){
    self::download_headers( $parsed_file_path['file_path'], $filename );
    $filepath = apply_filters(
    3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Scelta avanzata notifica ordine

Avere la possibilità di assegnare le notifiche sonore solo per determinati ordini ad esempio solo per gli ordini online

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add tags to coupons for advanced analytics/clearer reporting

I generate variable 1x use coupons for direct mail campaigns which generate significant revenue for my site. However, I can't easily track this. I think it would be good if we had the ability to add tags to coupons, and when reporting we could be able to filter by tags in reports to see what a collective set of coupons is driving for a store.

There are many use cases for this also, if you have customer service agents who issue coupons for customers they could 'tag' it with their name. Then in analytics as you sort by tag, you…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Robust Coupons

It would be nice if coupons were more robust so that , multiple products would have to be in the cart for the coupon to be applied (as opposed to a minimum which can be reached with other products not part of the coupon.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. PRINT button on Orders Page

I love Woo Commerce! What I would like is to have a simple PRINT button above each individual order.

WooCommerce>Orders>

I understand you can buy a Plug-In to print out all your invoices but I've been paying out plenty and this should come with the core. Much like on PayPal when you get an order the PRINT button creates a readable copy of exactly what was ordered. Just my $ .02

PS: I can hit print screen but that is usually a hot mess!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. To change the code of the Algerian currency

note that the Algerian currency code is "DZD" according to ISO 4217 (list of currency codes), please put it instead of "دج".
    "DZD" is the most used in Algeria.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. display lowest price when using variations

2 product variations. $20 for one month or $120 for an annual subscription. The store is showing 'From $20'. I want to show 'From $10' because it sounds cheaper and that is what 'From' is meaning here.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add option to auto-complete orders

It would be useful to have the option to have orders for virtual but not downloadable products (eg, subscriptions) to automatically have the status Completed rather than Processing. Currently the latter happens, which is potentially confusing for the customer when their order has actually completed. This is currently only an option through the purchase of of a $29 extension for something that should at least be in Subscriptions extension which itself costs $129.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Sale Category Pages, Filter by Category, Attribute, Tag, Percentage OFF

Sales are a HUGE part of the retail experience. You clean old inventory to bring in new. And for sites that have a large inventory you need to be able to organize your sales with filters.
    A) yes, now you have a shortcode, which does not act like a shop page unless you integrate the ONsale plugin
    B) yes, now you have a shortcode, but you can't organize it in category, attributes, tags, or by price, or percentage off
    C) yes, now you have a shortcode but the woocommerce filters do not work within that short code.
    I am very…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow Reporting to display Tax totals for refunded orders/products

Currently within the Tax tab in Reporting you can only view Tax totals for completed orders. It would be great if there was a filter than allowed you to view the totals for tax that's been included in the refund to the customer.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Viga Plus Updated June 2020 !

Viga Plus Get ideal erection in simply brief timeframe, raise your need and drive with this non Viga Plus prescriptive condition which offers you hitting impacts with none terrible responses. Viga Plus staggers the restorative system with better and longer suffering outcomes diverged from other erectile brokenness stock in the pharmaceutical endeavor. Purchase Viga Plus from Canada through the certified web site page of Viga Plus for extra advantages.Some of the focal points join, you may extra as parts as $368.05, and remembering that you purchase nine months' pass on you get three months' pass on sincerely free, along with…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. View sales by country

I would love the ability to track conversions by country (or other similar metrics). Please add the ability in Reports/Analytics to sort/view by customer data!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Custom product thumbnails

Could we upload a thumbnail that is separate from the product/feature image? The auto-crop has a tendency to focus on very awkward parts of the product I'm trying to sell.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Never use "usernames" for customer emails

A customer was confused when an old email address is referenced in their "password reset" email. The issue is that the email template says "Hi [username]", which REALLY should be "Hi [first-name]".

In the body, both the username and email address are referenced.

The customer INSISTS that I completely remove the old email address, but I can not because usernames cannot be changed.

The solution I know is to edit the email template (which is annoying in WooCommerce). But the better solution is for WooCommerce to not reference the username in anything that the customer can see.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Have categories that contain draft products selectable in the Reports > Sales by category report

If all products in a category are draft (effectively causing the category to think it contains 0 products), the category is not an option to select in Woo > Reports > Sales by category

The data is there for the draft products, as if you visit Woo > Reports > Sales by product, the data for the draft products will show there.

Use case:

– Accountant pulls monthly reports of Sales by category
    – Website makes products draft when no longer relevant, which may include all products in a category
    – This causes the entire category to be missing from…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When using the breadcrumb it include the product name which is redundant where the title of the product is already displayed. This is an iss

When using the breadcrumb it include the product name which is redundant where the title of the product is already displayed. This is an issue where the breadcrumb wraps on mobile when it is too long with the product name.

Yo can use the following to remove the product name but it leaves the category unlinked, defeating the purpose of the breadcrumb.

function edchangebreadcrumb( $breadcrumb ) {

if(is_singular()){

array_pop($breadcrumb);

}

return $breadcrumb;
    }
    addfilter( 'woocommercegetbreadcrumb', 'edchange_breadcrumb' );

Looking at the output in Chrome console, there is no obvious was to remove the product name…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Get URL of product category by its ID

According to WC support there is no way right now to create a link to display a specific product category by the category ID in browser (frontend), independently of the permalink structure.

Something like this: www.shop.com/?taxonomy=product_cat&ID=123
    Where "123" is the product category ID.

You can get a single product by appending: /?p=123
    However you can't do the same with product category. It seems one can only fetch product category by its slug.

Why is this important? Slugs of product categories can change, however the ID stays the same.

In order to link from other websites, newsletters, social media posts etc.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Automatic invoices

Automate the invoice delivery to the customer

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Email notifications for new Shop reviews - Send to more than Administration Email Address

Hi there,

First post here, so please be gentle. :)

As the developer of a WooCommerce site, my email address needs to be the one entered into the WordPress admin>Settings>General>Administration Email Address

My clients (who manage the shop, add products, process orders etc) are all set as 'Shop Managers'

This works very well, apart from one glaring issue. They are not receiving email notifications to tell them someone has left a review for a product. I'm the only person who is getting these emails.

Please, add a feature where we can specify additional email addresses for these 'someone has left…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base