WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Manually Delete Customers in WooCommerce Database

We get so many spam, fake WooCommerce accounts that slow down our database that I would like to see an easy, front-end, way to delete these.

Please provide a check box on the WooCommerce > Customers database where we can manually delete those fake accounts (often time $0 in orders is a good give away).

Many people, like me, don't know how to do back end MySQL database changes. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow customers edit orders while "on hold" or "processing".

Allow customers to cancel and modify their order when "on hold" and edit some info when "processing".

For example, a user might want to change the delivery date (if you provide this on the checkout page). Or maybe they need to change the size or make up their mind about a given product in the order.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Option to show attribute slugs in product pages for easier customizing when you have 2 or more attributes of the same name

When you have 2 more attributes of the same name, its gets confusing when trying to set attributes in the product page as you dont know which one you are selecting, however it would be great to have an option to use attribute slugs instead, so you know which attribute you are assigning. Eg

--Two of same name --

Attribute Name - Specs
    Attribute Slug - abc-specs

Attribute Name - Specs
    Attribute Slug - def-specs

Specs gets confusing as you dont know what specs you are choosing, however displaying 'abc-specs' and 'def-specs' makes it simple.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Control breadcrumb trail by being able to set a main/default category (and/or its hierarchic sub cats) to a product added to different cats.

Eg If a product is displayed in a few different categories, a random, incorrect breadcrumb is usually displayed. It would be great to have more control over this. Perhaps being able to assign a product to one eg main category > and its sub categories > etc (so if the main category is chosen, its sub categories are chosen as the trail), rather than woocommerce choosing the breadcrumb path.

This would also be helpful when using 3 party widgets such as elementor, where you can assign products to a widget by category, however under category name, a random category and…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Refunded Order Email

Currently, when an order is refunded, we do not receive an email for our records, nor are we able to add our email address like we can for 'canceled orders' and others. This would be helpful if we could add our email address, if this is not possible then maybe at the very least the admin could receive an email showing the order has been refunded. Thank you

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add "all" option to visibility attribute for products shortcode

[products] shortcode has the option to choose the visibility of the products. But if someone wants to show visible AND hidden products there is no option yet. You can theoretically call the shortcode twice, one time with visible and one time with hidden products, but this may lead to design problems (for example with pagination enabled).

An visbility option like "all" would fit the needs to show products of all visbilities with one shortcode.

This can be needed for example when you want to hide some products from shop and other pages but you want to show it on one…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Coupon scam should be fixed

It has come to my attention that for the past year certain customers have been using the same coupon more than once. Over and over and over again. I dug deep and I have realized that I have lost a good amount of money because of. I have fine tweaked all my coupons there for people can only use them one time. I have these coupons set as unlimited uses (so other people can use them) and 1 per user. But then I see people are using them over and over. I realize that some of these people are using…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Let customers change products quantities at checkout

Just like the cart page, you should be able to change products quantities and remove products on the checkout page. There is a plugin to add these buttons at checkout, but I think it should be a core feature. Pretty much all modern online stores let you change products quantities at checkout, I don't see why sites built with WooCommerce shouldn't let you do that by default. Thank you and keep up with the good work, WooCommerce 4.0 is great.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Shop page: external affiliate products open in new tab / window

You've said that plugins can take care of this, but that's not true.

The current 3rd party plugins do not work on the shop page (they only work on individual product pages).

This issue causes users to leave my websites as soon as they click an affiliate link.

This causes high bounce rate, bad UI, and forces people away from sites using WooCommerce.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Host translations of premium plugins

WooCommece.com should language packs for it's premium plugins. Ideally, these would be open to translation by the community and then served via WordPress automatically the same way plugins hosted at WordPress.org are.

I'm not sure if that last part is possible, but at the least it would be a big boon for the non-English speaking sites of the world to get translations for a single source versus having to translate every premium plugin themselves.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Local Pickup Option if enabled should be displayed on the cart page

Currently the local pick up is displayed at checkout and the checkout page has all the information that the customer needs to enter (Name and Address)
    What if the customer want to pick up the item, we do not need all his information to do that (example: restaurant) .

The Local Pick up option should be displayed on the cart page and if choosen then the name and email address / Phone number is needed only (this obviously depends on the store) but in terms of a restaurant, it will be more intuitive for the users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. order page search on $ amount

order page search on $ amount find a previous order base on its price

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make searching Product Category by ID in Wordpress Menu Builder

It would be nice to be able to search the product category item by its ID in the wordpress standard menu creator, i mean:

https://i.imgur.com/tTS51np.png

This is specially helpful specially when you have same-name subcategories.

Thanks in advance 🙂

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Send email to admin when a new user is registered on site

It would be very useful if WooCommerce could have an option to send email to admin when a new user is registered on site. Currently only client receives a welcome email upon registration but not the admin of the shop.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. publish date on bulk importer

Be able to add the publish date when using the bulk CSV importer!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. allow admin to disable the woo dashboard. It takes forever to load.

Allow admin to disable dashboard instead of having to use a plugin to do so or modifying php code.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Search order functionality in edit order view

Add the search box in the edit order view so you can jump to another order instead of having to go back to the main orders admin area.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Analytics tools for cross sale categories and/or tags using the Analytics & Sales Reports

As a store manager i would like to be able to have the tools to see the actual data on cross sell products for each category, and compare a degree of "attractiveness" for my customers, such that i am able to deliver targeted alternative categories at the end of the product list for my browsing customers.
    This should increase the UX of my shop, and hopefully increase the chance of cross sell on category level.

The Analytics & Sales Reports tool is effective at getting an overview of the sale within each category, and i think this tool should be…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Local webfonts instead of Google Fonts

Use local webfonts instead of Google Fonts
    Since Google Fonts does not comply to GDPR add an option to switch to self hosted webfonts.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base