WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Option to disable $0 weekly/monthly/daily emails for subscribers.

With subscription extension you can set a one time fee for users then a $0 for a period of time. It would be great if the administrator has the ability to disable these emails with $0 amount in it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Variable pickup locations for different products

I am using Local Pickup Plus and I am very happy with the flexibility it provides for my store. However I need an option that is currently not available but it would really improve the functionality of Local Pickup Plus.

I need to set a different pickup location for different products (or product categories). For instance:
    Product A can be picked up at location 1 and 2.
    Product B can be picked up at location 3.
    Product C can be picked up at location 2 and 3.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. E-commerce shop for item or for good in weights

I think that woo commerce need another selling options.. because there are some people that want to sell food at kilograms and of corse stock and inventory option if i sell 500gr of black-pepper.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. related products dropdown

Append to related products; a drop-down menu for e.g. motor vehicle parts e.g: A motor vehicle break calliper has 50 associated parts, you can buy it as a whole or the individual pieces. Select the item number from a drop down. Its almost impossible to add all items as per current view

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Filtring by brand and quantities

Please add brand and filtring by quantities.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Automatically Add Product To Cart On Visit

This idea is in reference to this post http://docs.woothemes.com/document/automatically-add-product-to-cart-on-visit/

So let's say you are doing a promotion. Spend X amount of money and get Y product automatically added to your card. Now what if the user removes the original product? As of now the Y product is still in the cart. It should be that if you remove items from the cart that item Y either stays in cart or gets removed depending on X amount or money.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Urgency add on to increase conversion rate!

Many e-commerce websites shows an urgency information such as "purchase within the next 09 hours to receive it before christmas!".
    A plugin that will allow us to automatically show such information on the product page and within a popup/layer on top of the screen will be very helpful.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Urgency add on to increase conversion rate!

Many e-commerce websites shows an urgency information such as "purchase within the next 09 hours to receive it before christmas!".
    A plugin that will allow us to automatically show such information on the product page and within a popup/layer on top of the screen will be very helpful.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Choose a currency by retailer.

I have an affiliate site, which generates revenue through orders at the Amazon US and UK sites. (I use the product retailer extension)

It would be great if I could show the Amazon UK site price in £ and the US one in $. Currently restricted by selecting a single currency in the Woo-Commerce settings.

As products are priced by Amazon differently in each country, a currency conversion isn't the best solution and it would be best to have a currency option for each retailer.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bi Weekly Synchronisation

It would be great to be able to synchronize a bi-weekly subscription to bill on 2 specific dates per month. In my specific case, I wanted to setup a bi weekly subscription that automatically bills on the 1st and 15th of the month, regardless of when the subscription was created.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Catalog Visibility Options - Enable/Disable shop functionality for selected products

Have the ability to override the global catalog visibility mode from individual product pages and return them to normal functionality.

Best way to implement I am not sure, but think this one is a no brainer and am very surprised the functionality isn't already there for how much is charged for the initial purchase of Catalog Visibility Options plugin and for plugin renewal. C'mon woocommerce...let's make this happen.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Category numbers based cart notices

Add way of producing cart notices for category based 3 for 2 offers. At the moment you have to enter each product to the Cart Notices on an individual bias which means 3 for 2 offers on a large category of products (set by dynamic pricing) are very time consuming to add. An option of numbers of products from a category as an option would solve this.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. manage providers / suppliers

Is there any plugin to add on products corresponding provider? I do not mean to plug brand since my suppliers have known brands. Just would be a taxonomy to categorize power and know who will buy that product. Just what I want to see me in my administration.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow product bundles to have a separate download

We have individual digital downloads for bundled products, but since we bundle a lot of those (usually ten or twenty per bundle), we'd like to also offer a single download that contains everything that's in the bundle. This would ideally even remove the individual downloads so the download list doesn't get cluttered up.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. DucePOS

DucePOS is a point of sale system for all kind of business retailers that is well suited for mobile devices.

Here is their site:

http://www.ducepos.com

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Updating Compare Products Pro to include a share option such as email

Love the fact that shoppers can compare our products and have an easy call to action button right there to entice them make their decision.

There are quite a few occasions where the buyer may wish to share their comparisons with friends, family, professionals to get their opinion or simple just 'be informed' when making a decision.

Apart from printing off their comparisons, emailing adds another dimension to the share options especially when it comes to those who are not so tech savvy such as the older generation who could save the print option as a PDF and email it…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Media player for purchased audio files

I need a simple plugin that would create an audio player that loads mp3's purchased from my site. It would should have a list of mp3's each with a play or download button next to it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bulk action for back-order on variations

I can do bulk-setting for all my variations. It would be awesome if you can add the back-order dropdown also to this menu. That way I can change the back-order setting for all variations.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make Bulk Stock Management WPML compatible

The Bulk Stock Management plugin should be compatible with WPML: products & variations visible in only 1 language, upon saving the inventory is synced between languages (WCML does that for single product editing).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base