WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. VAT per Item Unit calculation

Firstly here's some background; create a product for £1.66 and calculate a VAT of 20% on it while adding 36 items of this into the cart, Now the order has been broken down to have £11.95 VAT where as it should have been £11.88. This is because WooCommerce doesn't round VAT per unit so instead of 20% of £1.66 being 33p, WooCommerce takes it as 33.1944.

So with that in mind is there a way to add an option that the rounding per unit can be done for VAT calculations?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Product Already In Cart

let user the way to put an icon, or text or something the color we want to put for products that are already added to the cart, so users know what products they have already added to cart. this is a must!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Product image slider gallery with icons (different and personalized) instead of thumbnail

Make the default single product image gallery sliding (with left and right arrows) and give the possibility to set different and specific icons for specific image of the gallery, instead of auto generated thumbnails.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Limit number of subscriptions a user can have

Woocommerce Subscriptions allows to switch between different subscriptions http://docs.woothemes.com/document/subscriptions/switching-guide/ but doesn't have an option to "force" switching. Instead of switching a user can buy a variation of the same subscription he already has or a different subscription in the same group. It would be useful to be able to limit the total number of subscriptions a user can have. I'm thinking of membership sites which have several tiers of memberships and a user can only be in one tier, so he should only have one subscription at any time that corresponds to his current membership tier.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Send mail to people who left a review

I want to send a thank you mail to people who write leave a review in my store.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Woocommerce purchase limit based on time

I work with a number of physicians who have WordPress based websites that need to have purchase limits for their products. I need a plugin that will monitor a maximum of purchases over time, for example 5 purchases a year.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. WooCommerce Wishlists

Add a feature to allow the admin to set default wishlists for all users.

For example the admin could create 5 separate wishlists and they would show on all registered users by default.

A nice addition would be a widget/shortcode that displays popular products per default wishlist. Add a category filter, and this is a game changer :)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Drip Content a number of (days, weeks,..) after last lesson was enabled.

You only can config DRip from a fixed date, or form a course has started. But if you need do it several editions, before the last course finish, you hace to replciate several times the new lessons, and change dates one by one.
    It is a good idea to config to free a drip a lesson, for example several days, after previous lesson was enable.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sortable Items - specific order - Chained Products

Please vote, if you want to optimize chained products!

Chained Products is a great Extension for every Shop Owner, as Users love to receive free extra Bonuses, like a ebook or a gift or something more then excepted.

I noticed a small problem, that you can't sort the chained products to a specific order. So we need a solution for that, either with drag and drop or put a number inside or something, so it is beautifully sorted.

This is especially useful for more then 2 chained products.

Please vote, if you want to optimize chained products!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. make the native point of sales (POS) for woocommerce, created and developed by WooThemes

WooThemes team may provide an opportunity for other developers to develop some sort of plugin for it. yeah it does not anything ,,

but try to think about it again ,,

today many traders who previously traded offline and they want to start selling online. most of them are familiar with the use of a wide range of point of sales software or machinery. and they will be looking for a platform or software or framework or something to start selling online.

Okay, they will directly elect woocommerce as their e-commerce platform. but this would have happened if woocommerce has…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Categories in sidebar widget on Brands page

When browsing to a brand in the front end, you get all products of that brand as expected. But the WooCommerce categories widget then shows all categories of the shop. There are 2 problems with that:
    - there might be categories in the widget that this brand does not have products for (expected: only the products of this brand)
    - when clicking on a category in the widget, you get all products and not just of that brand (expected: restricted as the "Woocommerce brand layered nav" does but then with the brand checked)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make It Quicker to Change Dates in Subscriptions 2.0

In Subscriptions 1.5, it was quick & easy to edit the renewal dates for multiple orders by clicking the 'Change' button in the 'Next Payment' column.

This quick-edit option is no longer present in Subscriptions 2.0, so we need to open up each Subscription as a new tab/page to adjust subscription dates. This new workflow takes considerably longer to adjust multiple dates quickly.

I'd also be uber agreeable to any other method to more quickly edit multiple dates.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow multi file upload for Product Add-Ons

Currently this only lets users add a single file per field.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Wishlists to default to 'shared'

Wishlists that are automatically created are 'private' by default and the user has to manually change them to shared if they choose. It would be better for us for these to be 'shared' by default. This could be a simple change or an added admin option to choose the status of auto-lists.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. start date for the auto export

In the auto export can you add a start date or export begin date. I have a 25 site license and because I installed them on different days I get my exports on all different days instead of the same time and same day. Can you also put in a recurrence button which makes the auto export happen say everyday, weekly, fortnightly or monthly.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add brand page with long HTML description

Say I have a number of products of the brand Woo. In the single product page I see the Woo logo and a short description of the company. When I click the brand name/thumb/read more link I get a brand page at /brands/woo.

Here the long description is displayed in place of the short. I can add extra images and format it as a normal page/post. At the bottom a paginated list of products for the brand is displayed.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. WooCommerce Wish List Improvements

When shopping a WooCommerce Wishlist...

Currently:
    A shopper must add all quantities of a single item when clicking "Add to Cart". If the wishlist owner added 12 dishes to their list, the buyer adds all 12 when adding to cart.

Improvement:
    Allow the buyer to choose a quantity to add to cart.

Additionally:
    It would be nice to see what quanity was asked for and how many are still available. Example: I registered for 12 dishes. People have bought 6, but I still need 6 more. As a buyer, I want to see the quantity purchased when browsing a wishlist...…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Sequential Order Numbers Pro

I'd like this extension to offer the ability to renumber existing orders en masse.

https://docs.woothemes.com/document/sequential-order-numbers/

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. More options in WooCommerce Order Status Control

Right now, the only options of products to mark as "Complete" are "All", "None", and "Virtual". I wish I had more control, such as selecting from my category of products — or integrating with the Subscriptions extension, so I can choose to mark subscriptions as complete but not any other sale.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base