WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. https://cibusdirect.com/products/dop-parmigiano-reggiano-1-8-cut-wedge-10-lb-20-months?_pos=4&_sid=4dcb5eb74&_ss=r

Throw A Wine And Cheese Party To Show How Creative You Can Be
    Does throwing a wine and cheese party scare or intimidate you? Well, don't worry. I am going to help you have the party which your friends will talk about. I'll help you pick out three or four different cheeses and a few bottles of reasonably priced wines to serve with them. We will also choose great breads and fruits to complement.

Let's start with the display plate. Since most cheese is light in color I like to use a black platter for the cheese and fruit.

Now…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. active filters count

Hi

I like the active filter update on 2.0, i would also like to have a count of products found on the widget.

Thanks

Mark

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Display # of Times a Digital Items has Sold in WooCommerce Admin

I know other ecommerce solutions offer this, so it would be great it WooCommerce displayed another column when viewing the Products tab to show the number of sales for all digital/downloadable products. That way we can easily click to sort and see which haven't sold for advertising and marketing purposes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Official WooCommerce Products Carossel Slider

There are multiple Product Sliders out there, but none are optimised properly. Or finding one that is, takes a lot of time.

The WC shortcodes show images in an optimised way (based on Woocommerce Image Thumbnail size).

So if there was an addon to buy, that enabled it to use the default sizes, with simply modifications for height, style of navigation etc, it would be magic.

If it turned out not to work, WC's refund policy is perfect, so we have no issues of it isn't quite right.

Unlike other plugins that are not so good.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Payment Gateway based Fees plugin new feature request

Add different surcharges when using debit cards as against credit card in the Payment Gateway based Fees plugin

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Is there a way to have a pop up on the bottom right come up like hotels.com showcasing a product and the amount of views it has gotten today

Is there a way to have a pop up on the bottom right come up like hotels.com showcasing a product and the amount of views it has gotten today? with number being manipulatable and ability to link the product as well?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Camisetas Personalizadas

Extensão para criar Camisetas Personalizadas direto no WooCommerce já integrada com paypal ou qualquer outro meio de pagamento online.

A extensão levará o mesmo formato visto em http://www.ecamisetas.com.br/camisetas-personalizadas

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Help with the UX of the pre-order extension

Once a pre-order has successfully completed remove it from the pre-order table. It is already listed in the normal orders table and it looks confusing when everything is duplicated in both tables.

Likewise for the use case of an existing pre-order that has not yet completed. It would be better if this wasn't displayed in the orders table as it is already listed in the pre-orders table.

For downloadable products it would be nice to have the download button in the options <td> of the orders table once it has successfully completed.

It would be good to be able to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How Does Yum Yum CBD Gummies Work

The ideal Yum Yum CBD Gummies partition is told in the referred to stamp on the thing. So you need to scrutinize carefully and a while later tail it as asked. Yum Yum CBD Gummies is for each situation better to direct a pro before using it if you are not fortified with the rules given in the shading mark. It significantly influences your body. Cool, isn't that so? Additionally, various customers of CBD ensure that the sublingual portion shows its ampleness in the underlying five minutes to thirty minutes. The time fluctuates as shown by the personage, ****** direction,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Option To Upgrade Subscription In Subscription Extension

In the subscriptions extension to have an option to upgrade to a higher or lower level of the subscription service. Example would be the 3 bottles per month instead of the 2 bottles per month of x thing. Without having to create a new account. Also the ability when a person subscribes to Tell A Friend on checkout or something. The ability to sign up using to a subscription using Facebook or Twitter account. Like sites such as dollarshaveclub etc....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Does GermCide X Really Work?

Germcide X is a portable and easy to use germ and virus killer that works on the theme of ultraviolet rays. It claims to kill the germs, viruses, and bacteria’s by up to 99.99% with no side effects. The best part of this tool is that it is designed for multi-purpose things. All you need to turn the device on and let it function smoothly. It simply works on three AAA size batteries that function for long months. If you order the tool now you qualify for 50% price discount with free shipping at this exclusive website.The device emits UV…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. +27788889342 EX-LOVE BACK PERMANENTLY IN AUSTRIA, AZERBAIJAN, BAHAMAS, BAHRAIN, CANADA, BARBADOS, BELARUS, BELGIUM, BELIZE, BENIN, BHUTAN

+27788889342 EX-LOVE BACK PERMANENTLY IN AUSTRIA, AZERBAIJAN, BAHAMAS, BAHRAIN, CANADA, BARBADOS, BELARUS, BELGIUM, BELIZE, BENIN, BHUTAN
    Ex-love back permanently in Austria, Ex-love back permanently in Azerbaijan, Ex-love back permanently in Bahamas, Ex-love back permanently in Bahrain, Ex-love back permanently in Bangladesh, Ex-love back permanently in Barbados, Ex-love back permanently in Belarus, Ex-love back permanently in Belgium, Ex-love back permanently in Belize, Ex-love back permanently in Benin, Ex-love back permanently in Bhutan TRADITIONAL MEDICINE, DR WAVA, POWERFUL PSYCHIC LOVE SPELLS, LOVE SPELLS THAT WORK, GAY LOVE SPELLS, MAKE HIM MARRY ME SPELL, SPELLS TO BRING BACK LOST LOVE EVEN IF LOST…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Show product name in the review tab of Tab Manager

I'd like to have the Tab Manager extension updated to display something like %productname Reviews in the Reviews tab, kind of like how you can display %d Reviews to show the number of reviews.

This would be tremendously helpful for SEO.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please give image optimization option automatically.

Auto image optimization and restore option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Increasing shipping rate by Charging per day, outside delivery area or delivery time

when a user selects more than one item and wants it delivered on different days I want to charge them a delivery fee per day. I also want to charge them an extra fee if there outside my delivery area.If they select multiple products with different attributes as in days for delivery I want to charge them per day.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add filter for Featured products

It would be useful to have not only a filter on date or category in de the products listing, but also on Featured product. That makes it easier to review the products that are currently set to Featured. One could also easily flip all Featured products back to non-Featured using bulk oprations. TNX, Egbert Jan, NL

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Show overwritten WooCommerce Extension templates in WP Admin > WooCommerce > System Status > Templates

I needed to overwrite a WooCommerce Subscriptions template, so I moved it under my theme folder > woocommerce > my-account > [WC SUBSCRIPTION TEMPLATE]. Everything looks good, except that this template doesn't show up in the System Status (which actually tells you if this template is up-to-date or not). Because of that, I'll have to manually compare the original template w/ the one I put in my theme every time the plugin will be updated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. HelloBar

Can we get something similar to HelloBar or WoahBar for WooCommerce?

I'd implement HelloBar but I'm reading its a bit of a nightmare.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. option to remove woocommerce sidebar from product pages

I would love my woocommerce store to be full width, but i can't get rid of the sidebar on any woocommerce page

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base