WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. restaurant Menu order like Grubhub

Is there a shopping cart Menu list and item add ability just like grubhub?
    The item is shown in menu list view and then clicking will display as popup and let user add and write comment before adding with number of Item as quantity? Also is there a theme similar to Grubhub that tells any restaurant locations within certain distant? Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Set order total discounts at product level

Dynamic Pricing - We have purchased this plugin with the intention of using it to create a percentage discount on specific products when $10+ has been added to cart. I have since found out that this order total discount can only be applied to our catalogue of products as a whole, and not at a product level. I thought this would have been a fairly simple discount for us to implement by using this plugin.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Quick View & Add to Wishlist Integration and Bundle

I have already purchased pinshop theme which has an infinite scroll and I want my users to be able to get around the shop without any interruptions so I would like to buy Quick View plugin. Add to wishlist plugin is also needed but it would be better if users can see add to wishlist button on the quick view pop up window. these 2 plugins could be even a bundle then.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add exclude product field to Review for Discount Plugin

On the review for discount plugin, there is the option to allow it for different products.

What I wonder is, is it possible to make it so that the generated discount code does not work for one product? Basically I have one product in my store (a subscription) that I do not want the discount to apply for - but I don't want to have to go through and add all of the other 100+ products in my store to the allowed list....

Could you add an exclude list?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. csv-exporter addon - allow filters for recipients

The automation feature on this addon is very powerful:
    http://docs.woothemes.com/document/ordercustomer-csv-exporter/

However, exported orders need to be filtered? For example, I would like to forward orders to one fulfilment agency for US orders, another agency for European orders and so forth.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Simplify listing items with customizable forms for marketplace admins

The WooCommerce backend is pretty overwhelming and complicated, especially the product area. Listing an item should be made easier for vendors, and possibly guided, like a walkthrough. When you're running a multi-vendor marketplace, the backend needs to be easily comprehensible, otherwise your users won't list items. Ignite's Vendor Stores offers the option to cut down the number of fields visible in the backend, but it's still too complicated and vendors might miss or fail to fill in some of the fields.
    Please have a look at Easy Digital Downloads + Frontend Submissions. With FES you can easily setup forms and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Options for Ajax Layered Nav

A pulldown option would be handy for those w/ many options for a single filter. Also, an option to select multiple THEN filter would be great so as to NOT wait for each filter to complete - especially give the time it takes to filter.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Plugin and themes in order to create somweone a daily deals site

Plugin and themes in order to create somweone a daily deals site

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Reporting for products with Sale pricing

I'd like to see when items are sold at Sale Price as well as Regular Price.
    Current WooComm reporting will show the price of items sold, and if a purchase was made with a coupon code, but where the item has a Regular Price and a Sale Price, reporting will only show whatever price the product sold for.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Selling affiliate products directly

A way to not only sell affiliate products directly from your own store, but for the affiliate orders to be processed (back to the vendor) automatically. This would be really handy, and might even need a slight modification of the product retailers plugin.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. More specific auto export times (WooCommerce CSV Export Plugin)

Currently we are locked down to auto exports at given intervals. I would like functionality to be able to specify more specific times. For example, excluding weekends so I get my orders for the weekend arrive in my email on Monday in one nice juicy CSV, instead of 4/5 separate CSVs.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. site wide location based filtering

in my site i sell products that are location sensitive meaning " meaning if a user in miami comes to my store i would like them to see products that can be shipped to florida and same with a user viewing from newyork. has there been something created to fulfill this need of location based filtration? Site Wide idea* creating a pop up that asked user to enter zip code. and then filters sites categories and products to match that location?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. WooCommerce Sales Report Email - Add Inventory Report

Hey guys, We have a client who needs something similar to the existing "WooCommerce Sales Report Email" extension but they need it for inventory reporting. Does something like this exist or could the existing extension be modified to add that? I think that email reports for everything would be an excellent feature to add into the core or to sell as a full-featured extension. Thanks for your help with this. We're big fans of WooCommerce.

Joel

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Automatically alert user that product isn't available in their country

It'd be nice if there was a way to alert someone if a product isn't available for a specific country on checkout? Especially for dropshippers who have different shipping costs, depending on the destination country, especially if some dropshippers ship to certain countries, while others don't.

For example:

I know woocommerce gives you the ability to offer products to different countries, but let's say I have a product that can be shipped to U.S. & Canada, but not France, and at the same time I have a different product that can be shipped to U.S., France, but not Canada. Is…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Specific coupon application order

Please add an order option for coupons to enforce consistent final price calculation.

For example, if my cart costs $100 and I have two coupons to apply, say 10% rebate and a specific product discount of $20, depending on the order of application of coupons, the final amount will vary and this is wrong!

$100 - 10% = $90
    $90 - $20 = $70

alternatively:

$100 - $20 = $80
    $80 - 10% = $72

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add option to select date for gift certificates to be sent

A coupon or gift certificate extension should be created that would allow you to select a date in the future to have the gift certificate sent to the recipient

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. woocommerce-checkout-field-editor

Please add to woocommerce checkout field editor new field Time Picker (included in all competitor plugin for checkout field editor)

http://jonthornton.github.io/jquery-timepicker/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Additional Cost Per Product Variation (by keeping base price separate)

Please add this feature in woocommerce shopping cart plugin as it necessary feature. If any one want to add price to some variations then the base price will not get affected. Only on selecting the variation, the base price will get added to the variation price (srry fr ma bad english)..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Size of images within the quizzes in Sensei

Add different size of images as questions in Sensei quiz and allow answers to include images.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Display # of Times a Digital Items has Sold in WooCommerce Admin

I know other ecommerce solutions offer this, so it would be great it WooCommerce displayed another column when viewing the Products tab to show the number of sales for all digital/downloadable products. That way we can easily click to sort and see which haven't sold for advertising and marketing purposes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base