WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. School Uniforms for Girls | UNIPRO

UNIPRO is one of the leading wholesale school uniform manufacturers, suppliers & distributors in India, offering a wide range of quality school uniforms for girls. Order Now.
    https://uniform-professionals.com/school-wear

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Email shopping cart extension.

Hi, I have WooCommerce included with my Centindu theme that i bought from themeforest. I sell natural supplements, like vitamins, etc. I would like to add a feature in my woocommerce plugin whereby i can put together a cart of product recommendations that include 10-20 products and then email that cart to a client. The client opens the email clicks on a link and wham!! My shopping cart website opens with the shopping cart page already open and populated with the item i recommended. All the client has to do is click checkout and pay. Do u have a feature…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. e-books to give a popup for immediate download

Can you add an option that allows e-books to give a popup for immediate download but also send the email as it is now functioning.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Revifol Reviews [Truth Exposed] Benefits, Scam, Cost, Buy?

Viewing in the mirror as your hair begins to get more slender and more slender can be a significant hit to one's mental self view. In the most ideal situation a man with an especially pleasantly molded head may feel alright about shaving everything off… But for the vast majority this isn't an alternative they are willing to consider.This leads numerous people with diminishing hair to effectively search out arrangements like "balding shampoos", and relocate techniques to assist them with tending to this issue. Tragically be that as it may, these sort of things once in a while convey enduring…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Generator voucher code via Software Addon

Generator voucher code from another website's API via Software Addon

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Product Search extension to not return out-of-stock variations

I'd like the Product Search extension to be able to not return a variation if it is out of stock. I want my customers to be able to search for all "red" variations, for example, but only if they're in stock. I'm advised that the current extension can't do that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Change subcategory slug to /category/subcategory instead of /category/category-subcategory

Up to a couple of years ago, when using CSV Import Suite, subcategory slugs used to automatically come in as /category/subcategory, but now they import as category/category-subcategory. This makes slugs unnecessarily long and inconsistent as new subcategories are added.

Ideally, this would be changed in one of two ways.

1. Users could use different symbols in their CSVs to indicate which style of subcategory they want. This way, users who prefer /category/subcategory get what they want without making changes to those who already have or who prefer /category/category-subcategory. E.g. Category|Category>Subcategory or Category|Category>>Subcategory

2. Give users the ability to bulk edit slugs by…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Proposal / problem for Woocommerce

Hello!
    I want to make a suggestion which is very important.
    Please if you can in the next update Woo Commerce to include the following "supplement".

Every product variations to enable each element of which it is composed have the option of personal tag / label.

This is because if each element of the overall product has a personal / additional tag will could be added to certain lists.

For example, I develop a site all about the bathroom and tiling home.
    When do product variations as a model bathroom, it also includes these elements: - bright and dark tiles,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Wrongful Death Lawsuit Lawyer | The Buzbee Law Firm

The Buzbee Law Firm has an experienced Wrongful Death Lawsuit Attorney to help the family members who have lost their loved one in an accident or someone's negligence. Contact Now!

http://www.txattorneys.com/wrongful-death-lawsuit-attorney

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. RRTS Shipping Via API

Connect to the RRTS (www.rrts.com) API to get real shipping cost to put in the cart. This should work just like the UPS, USPS, and Fedex shipping extensions.

RRTS has a Rate Quote Web Services Developer guide they will provide upon request for Integration.

Visit the System Integration page on their website for details.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. manage_woocommerce

Create a more granular capability than using "manage_woocommerce" for managing the subscriptions so that we can allow Shop Managers to manage subscriptions without giving them control to all WooCommerce settings.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. auto increase a product's price

You launch a product and start it at $1.00. Everytime someone purchases the product, the price increases by $1.00. So the 10th person pays $10, and the 50th person pays $50. I've seen these many times and would be nice to have a WooCommerce way to do this. I can't find what these people are currently using.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Account Fund

I would like to request for feature where the account funds top-up only available for specific user role. Now, it available for all user role. I would like to make a wholesale purchase using account funds, where to become a wholesaler they need to top-up minimum amount to enjoy the discount.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Memat Digi-The Best Digital Marketing Agency

Memat Digi offers quality PPC, SEO, Web Design, App Design Services, and more. Contact the best digital marketing agency services in India, View pricing and packages.

https://www.mematdigi.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Flash sale script

Hi all

I need any plugin or script for woo commerce products have timer like 1 min 45 sec then it become 0 seconds below buy button have to active.

Please help me

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How To Use PowerVolt Energy Saver To Save Your Electricity Bills?

At times, we realize that a few people falter to arrange an item like this since they figure it will be past their specialized abilities. This PowerVolt Energy Saver was made to be so natural to utilize that anybody can do it. Clearly, every one accompanies a PowerVolt manual, however we can reveal to you how to utilize it directly at this very moment with the goal that you feel arranged to add it to your home: Locate the Breaker Box in Your Home Find an outlet somewhere between the breaker box and the property line Plug the gadget into…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Product Add-ons must be displayed but are not required

Your product add-ons plugin is almost what I need. If the product has add-ons they need to be seen. Currently you can add add-ons to a product but they can add the product to the cart without ever seeing the add-ons from the product-category page. I know I can require add-ons but that does not work for me either because the add-ons are not required but I want them to know that they exist. It would be nice to have a require view button to require that they go to the product page to select options before adding to cart…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The 10 Steps Needed For Putting CannaLeafz CBD Oil Into Action.

https://fitnesscarenow.com/cannaleafz-cbd-oil/

CannaLeafz CBD Oil It's the most up to date CBD item to come out, and we're extremely eager to enlighten you regarding it today! In case you're hoping to break drug organizations grasp on you, you've gone to the perfect spot!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base