WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Name your own recurring donation

Allow user to "pledge" $X/month for the next year or even better,

$X a Y for the next Z Y's (i.e. $20 a month for the next 12 months, or $20 a week for the next 5 weeks)

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Tax toggle

It would be great to have a widget or template function that could create a link which dynamically toggled all WC pricing from incl. tax to excl. tax.

This could be extended with geolocation and region selector drop-down to select the correct price display based on user's location. i.e. incl. tax for users within the base country, and excluding to users outside the base country.

Is this possible?

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Email based on shipping method

Email based on shipping method. So that I can send it automaticly to my delivery boy based on the choice of shipping method.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add scrollbar capability to Woocommerce widgets (or at least Ajax Layered Navigation plugin)

I think it would be awesome if you could add a scrollbar feature to the Ajax Layered Navigation plugin that you have or other extensions used for filtering products on shop pages. I have over 5000 products which use different attributes (and many values within those attributes), so it looks pretty rough when there's widgets that are super long. I just want to have better UX options on these types of plugins. Ajax Layered Navigation and Brands extensions can both use this.

Thanks in advance!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Improve the LightSpeed + WooCommerce Integration

The option currently made available by WooThemes for LightSpeed + WooCommerce only allows integration of LightSpeed Cloud. There are many LightSpeed users that do not wish to switch over from Lightspeed Onsite to Lightspeed Cloud.

I suggest WooTheme Developers at to the app, allowing users to integrate their Lightspeed Onsite account flawlessly with WooCommerce.

Currently, Magento is the leader for easy LightSpeed Integration but WooCommerce is far more versatile which leaves room for WooThemes to steal the show.

https://www.lightspeedhq.com/products/onsite/developer-api/

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. url and category and product url shortened

Killer idea !

- make the children category with url that does not include the parent category => better SEO (like not http://www.xxx..com/category/shoes/sneakers but category/sneakers) and even remove the “product/” and “category/” from urls would help SEO by shortening the urls (I know that wordpress is the problem in that case)

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please add a feature to limit the number of downloads for subscriptions!

Allow for different subscription models that allow for different amount of downloads per subscription model, within digital download subscriptions.

For example, a $10/month subscription could have 20 downloads per month, but a $20/month subscription could allow 50 downloads.

I am surprised for $199 + $50 that this isn't an option.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Minimum Pre-Orders needed functionality to the Pre-Orders extension

Instead of "Available on mm/dd/yyyy" we need the pluginto also be able to give out sth. like this:

"Available when we receive [pre-orders-needed] pre-orders. Already pre-ordered: [pre-orders-received]"

Interesting for start-ups and small businesses which need a minimum of pre-orders to give out an production-order to the producers of f.ex. T-Shirts which have a minimum of let´s say 500 Shirts. So you could design a product and offer it in the shop but in the details it says: We need 120 pre-orders to start producing. Pre-Orders received: 78.

I hope that isn´t to crazy for an idea.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add a drop down menu option to the Currency Converter extension

I'd like to be able to display currency selection as a drop down menu rather than as 'buttons' as we currently have to do. If displaying numerous currencies (as I intend to do) the buttons look pretty ungainly - I think a drop down (showing currency symbols alongside the codes) would be a lot more elegant.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Dynamic Pricing discount to exclude add-ons

Using the Dynamic Pricing extension with either Product Add-on or Gravity Forms add-on applies the %discount to the entire order rather than just to the base product. I would like to have the option to exclude the add-on products from the discount.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Buy a product as a gift for someone else.

Someone should be able to buy a product as normal, but choose to send it to someone else as a gift. They should be able to enter the giftee's address, with the option of adding a personalized message.
    This seems like a very basic function that is unavailable.

To reiterate, we do NOT mean Gift certificates, free gifts with purchases, or gift wrapping options.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Upgrade Subscriptions - WooCommerce Subscriptions

Please add the ability for users to upgrade their subscription rather than having to cancel and add a new subscription. Ideally, this would pro-rate the monthly fee of the upgraded month as a one time fee, and would also change the subscription and recurring pricing model.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Categories to Composite Products

Using Composite Products you can allow the users to choose from tons of different products for each Component that has to be added one by one.
    It should exist the option of add an entire category of products.
    I think it's a must have feature.

Like for instance the Global addons of Product addons extension.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. anti-fraud extension

If you've ever run a high volume online store you'll know that fraud is an issue.

An extension to block users if they fail X times and assess risk factor based on a number or variables such as distance from billing address and IP city/country, proxy use, free emails, and other checks to determine a risk factor for a purchase then, queue/cancel if they meet that factor.

Cheers

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add an Accept Privacy Policy when register a new account

In the registration field I need to add an "Accept Privacy Policy" because I need this acceptance is explicit.
    So, not only "Terms and conditions" when you make an order, but also a "Privacy Policy" when you register a new account

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Product Templates

A shop sells many products that have the same variations. Create a plugin to create product templates that can be reapplied to products as the are added or edited. Basically assign a variation to a product as needed.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Customer Support or ticketing System for WooCommerce ?

I Think a customer Support or Ticketing System for WooCommerce will be really helpful.

Example :

After Buying the product we should Provide the customer A support or ticketing System Individual for each account . So that Customer can use those ticketing System for Contacting the admin.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Use Rotating Product Images for Category images

I'm too indecisive to pick ONE image for my category images. I would love the ability to have product thumbnails fade one from the next while the mouse is hovering over the product category thumbnails. through the first few or entire product line for that category.

I've seen this on facebook's albums view. If you hover over the album, it rotates the images within that album.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base