WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a drop down menu option to the Currency Converter extension

I'd like to be able to display currency selection as a drop down menu rather than as 'buttons' as we currently have to do. If displaying numerous currencies (as I intend to do) the buttons look pretty ungainly - I think a drop down (showing currency symbols alongside the codes) would be a lot more elegant.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dynamic Pricing discount to exclude add-ons

Using the Dynamic Pricing extension with either Product Add-on or Gravity Forms add-on applies the %discount to the entire order rather than just to the base product. I would like to have the option to exclude the add-on products from the discount.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Export products by product attributes

We could really use the ability to export products based on values of product attributes in addition to values of product categories.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to Export Subscriptions in CSV format

At the moment we can export WooCommerce Orders through an export plugin but not subscriptions. If we have 100 subscriptions a month, we need a quick way to access which ones are active, print labels for them, and to send them.

At the moment, because we can't export the data, it is quite limited and a bit of hassle to manage lots of subscription products.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ajax add to cart for Name Your Price

Would love the ability to add to cart via the Name Your Price plugin from pages other than the single product page. I think this would involve ajax add to cart functions, but regardless, would just like to have a donate section on pages of the site where the user could enter in what they want to donate and add it to their cart, without having to go to another page to do so.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Categories to Composite Products

Using Composite Products you can allow the users to choose from tons of different products for each Component that has to be added one by one.
    It should exist the option of add an entire category of products.
    I think it's a must have feature.

Like for instance the Global addons of Product addons extension.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. anti-fraud extension

If you've ever run a high volume online store you'll know that fraud is an issue.

An extension to block users if they fail X times and assess risk factor based on a number or variables such as distance from billing address and IP city/country, proxy use, free emails, and other checks to determine a risk factor for a purchase then, queue/cancel if they meet that factor.

Cheers

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add an Accept Privacy Policy when register a new account

In the registration field I need to add an "Accept Privacy Policy" because I need this acceptance is explicit.
    So, not only "Terms and conditions" when you make an order, but also a "Privacy Policy" when you register a new account

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Product Templates

A shop sells many products that have the same variations. Create a plugin to create product templates that can be reapplied to products as the are added or edited. Basically assign a variation to a product as needed.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Customer Support or ticketing System for WooCommerce ?

I Think a customer Support or Ticketing System for WooCommerce will be really helpful.

Example :

After Buying the product we should Provide the customer A support or ticketing System Individual for each account . So that Customer can use those ticketing System for Contacting the admin.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Card attempt limits

It would be helpful to help discourage/prevent the use of stolen credit cards to be able to set a limit on maximum number of payment attempts for a session. This could work by setting an a number of attempts after which the IP or User or even just the current session is prevented from making further payment attempts.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Use Rotating Product Images for Category images

I'm too indecisive to pick ONE image for my category images. I would love the ability to have product thumbnails fade one from the next while the mouse is hovering over the product category thumbnails. through the first few or entire product line for that category.

I've seen this on facebook's albums view. If you hover over the album, it rotates the images within that album.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Quick edit for orders

Extension that allows admin to quick edit existing orders (same as products)

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Attributes with colorboxes

A user should be able to select colored boxes with the specific productitem color!
    (Instead of using a dropdown for all different colorvariations). Very common for most webshops with clothes and so.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Reset invoice number for the PDF Invoice extension

The standard format for an invoice in Spain is {{year}} / {{invoicenumber}} and the "invoicenumber" resets every year. So I hope that you can implement a way to reset the invoice counter every year.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Chained products & Per Product Shipping (Calculate shipping of chained-main-product only)

I'm running an installation with Per Product Shipping & Chained products. Now there is a little problem.

If I add a product from the product-overview (http://swisscave.de/produktkategorie-de/weinklimaschraenke/premium-paket-ch/) to the cart and go there to calculate shipping costs for Germany/Deutschland everything is well and there are about 50 Euro of shipping costs added.

But if I enter a chained product (http://swisscave.de/produkte-de/weinkuehlschrank-2-zonen-wl450dfs-premium-paket/) and than add it to the cart it shows every product chained to the main product and even adds up the shipping costs of all products.

In my opinion it should only take the shipping from main…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Simplify adding Composite products in manual orders

Adding a composite product to an order on the backend is very tedious and error prone, requiring each component to be found and added manually. It would be better if the admin could select the composite product and then be presented with a similar logic the front end sees (a compact set of dropdowns) from which which the product could be selected.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Group/ Hierarchy Attributes For Better Filter Display

Problem: Have lots of size attributes e.g. 1 month, 2 month, 3 month, 3-6 months 2-3 months. All shows in filters create a long confusing list for user.

Solution: Need a way to group them so all of these options do not show in the filter. E.g. group 1 month, 2 month and 3 months under 0-3 months so only this option shows in filter.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Multiple billing addresses or cost centers

The ability to store multiple billing addresses is very important to franchisees or any company with multiple locations. Often they have 1 owner, but each location is a separate entity. If they have separate cards with each entity, they also have separate billing addresses. An example is a single doctor that runs several clinics. He may need to purchase supplies for each location. Each would have either a separate billing address and / or cost center.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 51 52
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base