WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Customer Support or ticketing System for WooCommerce ?

I Think a customer Support or Ticketing System for WooCommerce will be really helpful.

Example :

After Buying the product we should Provide the customer A support or ticketing System Individual for each account . So that Customer can use those ticketing System for Contacting the admin.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Use Rotating Product Images for Category images

I'm too indecisive to pick ONE image for my category images. I would love the ability to have product thumbnails fade one from the next while the mouse is hovering over the product category thumbnails. through the first few or entire product line for that category.

I've seen this on facebook's albums view. If you hover over the album, it rotates the images within that album.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Attributes with colorboxes

A user should be able to select colored boxes with the specific productitem color!
    (Instead of using a dropdown for all different colorvariations). Very common for most webshops with clothes and so.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Reset invoice number for the PDF Invoice extension

The standard format for an invoice in Spain is {{year}} / {{invoicenumber}} and the "invoicenumber" resets every year. So I hope that you can implement a way to reset the invoice counter every year.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Chained products & Per Product Shipping (Calculate shipping of chained-main-product only)

I'm running an installation with Per Product Shipping & Chained products. Now there is a little problem.

If I add a product from the product-overview (http://swisscave.de/produktkategorie-de/weinklimaschraenke/premium-paket-ch/) to the cart and go there to calculate shipping costs for Germany/Deutschland everything is well and there are about 50 Euro of shipping costs added.

But if I enter a chained product (http://swisscave.de/produkte-de/weinkuehlschrank-2-zonen-wl450dfs-premium-paket/) and than add it to the cart it shows every product chained to the main product and even adds up the shipping costs of all products.

In my opinion it should only take the shipping from main…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Simplify adding Composite products in manual orders

Adding a composite product to an order on the backend is very tedious and error prone, requiring each component to be found and added manually. It would be better if the admin could select the composite product and then be presented with a similar logic the front end sees (a compact set of dropdowns) from which which the product could be selected.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Multiple billing addresses or cost centers

The ability to store multiple billing addresses is very important to franchisees or any company with multiple locations. Often they have 1 owner, but each location is a separate entity. If they have separate cards with each entity, they also have separate billing addresses. An example is a single doctor that runs several clinics. He may need to purchase supplies for each location. Each would have either a separate billing address and / or cost center.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Pint Invoice Option Within an order. Needed for people who work in shipping and need to print an invoice quickly to package produc

PRINT INVOICE BUTTON:

A "print Invoice" needs to be included next to e-mail invoice. Shipping needs to quickly be able to print an invoice to take with them to pack boxes and get orders ready for shipment. The e-mail version is great, but a print option within the backend is needed.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Brands plugin - Brand list divided in columns

Add optional arg to the [productbrandlist] shortcode to divide in responsive columns.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. WC: Multiple Shipping Rates Per Product

Allow admin to set multiple shipping rates per product.
    If you want to set one rate on the whole cart: WC does that.
    If you want to set one rate on each product: Per-Product extension does that.
    If you want multiple rates on the whole cart: Table Rate Shipping extension does that.
    BUT, if you want multiple rates on each product... !?!?!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. WooCommerce 360 Degree Product Plugin

I'd like to see the 360 Degree plugin be integrated into the Single Product view. Instead of having the 360 Degree plugin replace all of the other product images, have it placed in-line with the other product images.

Any input on how to make this happen would be awesome as well!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Wooocommerce Tab Manager for Categories

Be able to assign tabs to categories in the Woocommerce Tab Manager extension.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Export products by product attributes

We could really use the ability to export products based on values of product attributes in addition to values of product categories.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow Multiple Total Fields in Ninja Forms

In the WooCommerce Ninja Forms Product Add-ons extension (http://docs.woothemes.com/document/woocommerce-ninjaforms-product-addons/) you can only have one total field.

There are some advanced cases where you may want to have multiple total fields that all calculate different things. It would be great if the extension could specify which total field is used for calculation purposes.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. DHL CSV export

for processing orders so the shipping forms can be created online

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. ajax based Pincode availability search features in woocommerse ?

ajax based Pincode availability search features in woocommerse just like homeshop18.com/flipcart.com.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Extension for INET-CASH (inet-cash.com) as payment gateway for WooCommerce

Develop a extension for INET-CASH (inet-cash.com) as payment gateway for WooCommerce. It would be very great for my adult products I can not sell it via PayPal & Co. Thanks!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 51 52
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base