WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make catagories available for filter in Bulk Stock Management

When you use the tab variable products you cannot select on category so we see way too much for our need. Is this something that will be added/fixed? This does work for the 'products' overview but not for the 'variable' or 'all' overviews

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Exportable stock report

Make the stock report in the bulk stock management plug in exportable as a CSV. Currently you can only view and print the report and because the quantity in stock numbers follow a pure sorting sequence you go from 19 to 2 and 29 to 3 etc. So the report you get is not in any particular SKU or quantity order which makes it inefficient to work through. Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Gift Aid for Charities Add-on

I've just started a new charity and with that comes a shiny new website but I've noticed that there is no official Woo-Commerce Gift Aid plugin :(

If you're outside the UK then you may not know what Gift Aid is: https://www.gov.uk/claim-gift-aid

I've had a look around and there is some 3rd party plugins but they seem to have a slight issue which you can see and read here: https://www.makedo.net/products/gift-aid-woocommerce/

So... if WooCommerce could make an official GifAid plugin then I'm sure charities all over the UK (myself included) would be eternally grateful.

Please and thank you :D

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Multistore direction search using if statements to locate local store

If you have 3 branches and each store is a multistire install, a search bar using if statements like delivery area or zipcode,
    no matches redirect to /not-in-area/ page
    Matches redirect to their url for correct multistore wither subdomain or /path.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Looking for a way to integrate existing WPForms with our store so that our customers can pay via the store interface.

Looking for a way to integrate existing WPForms with our store so that our customers can pay via the store interface.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Group Attributes in a Pre-Set

Hey,

Would be great to be able to group certain attributes together and than pre-select that group when creating a new product.

For example, a refrigerator has the following attributes:

Height, Width, Depth, Capacity, Watts, Volts....

But the range has the following attributes:

Height, Width, Depth, BTU, Burners....

So, I can create a pre-set of attributes for refrigerators for example, and group those attributes together, knowing that, whenever I create a new product that is a refrigerator, I can quickly load the list of attributes and than just fill in the values.

This would be very time saving.

Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Alternate Vendor Admin url

As my login url already has multiple failed login attempts, I changed the URL to a private address. I'd love to see a feature that allows vendors to log into my site using an alternative admin url - something that lets them use the same admin functions as a separate address but with the same vendor functionality

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. User tagging engine similar to Amazon

Please create an extension in which we as store owners can track what our clients are looking for so we can retarget them with email or ads.

Example, Customer C visits product A and F page but don’t add them to the cart. An hour later I as the shop owner can email them reminding them about these products.

Amazon offers this feature

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Default Product Type

You should be able to default Product types. For instance, Simple + Virtual + Downloadable.

And then a long with that, admin should have the ability to hide all product types so that the screen isn't bloated when you go to crate a new product

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Product Search extension to not return out-of-stock variations

I'd like the Product Search extension to be able to not return a variation if it is out of stock. I want my customers to be able to search for all "red" variations, for example, but only if they're in stock. I'm advised that the current extension can't do that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add extra percentage to the price based on custom rules

We offer instalment payments for clients, but we would liek to add x% on top of the price when client decided to use payment in isntallements...not if full..So hopefully this can be added to the Deposits plugin. thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to have a report where I can see my individual customer sales total per year instead of only their total sales to date

I would like to have a report where I can see my individual customer sales total per year instead of only their total sales to date

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add Bookings integration to Zapier extension

Add Bookings integration to Zapier extension so all the data from the booking (all fields) can go through a zap to other apps such as Slack (your Slack app doesn't pass all the info either)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Search engine doesn't find vendors with woocommerce product vendors.

Search engine doesn't find vendors with woocommerce product vendors.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. WooCommerce Cart Add-on extension is not WPML compatible

Extension - WooCommerce Cart add-ons isn't WPML compatible.
    If you're working with WPML it's impossible to use this plugin currently.
    Would especially like to be able to set the default add-ons field, but this is only possible in the default language

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. product gifting extension

"Product Gifting Extension"

I would like to have a plugin like the https://yithemes.com/themes/plugins/yith-woocommerce-gift-cards/ plugin.

Many shop owners wish to have the above option, specially in Xmas period. It should also have implemented the options below (Yith's plugin doesn't have this function):

1) To hide COD payment option in case of a gift product
    3) To disable the option to add at the same time to cart gift product and a normal product (as this would cause issues to COD payment method).

No one would like to receive a gift and pay COD fee right?

On the other hand, if someone…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Connect Product Vendors to LiveChat for WooCommerce. So customer and vendor can live chat

Connect Product Vendors to LiveChat for WooCommerce. So customer and vendor can live chat

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Top Movers and Packers Rajkot | Call 7015252062

If you want to shift from Rajkot you might be looking for some moving company for your hassle free shifting. There are some key points you should always check before choosing Packers and Movers in Rajkot:
    Check the company registration details
    Check the reviews about that company on google and any other platform
    Make everything clear about the cost of shifting
    Don’t give full payment at loading point
    Ask them for the proper GST bill
    These are the points you should take care of while choosing movers and packers Rajkot.
    If you don’t have much time for your own research…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base