WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Product import / update via RSS?

I have one very large store that sells lingerie, I would like to be able to set up smaller stores that would automatically draw their product info from the main store, preferably by category or tag.

So if I were to create a site specifically for corsets and link it to the main site it would grab all products from the corsets category and populate the smaller store as well as updating descriptions, price, availability etc when needed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fill cart with multiple variations or attributes at once

For example, fill in:
    Small 3
    Medium 5
    Large 2
    XLarge 1

and then add them all at once to your cart!

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to add product add-ons from other inventory products

I would like the ability to add product add-ons using other inventory products.

For example: When adding a video game system to the cart there is an option to add a game that is in my current product inventory. When the purchase is completed the inventory is adjusted accordingly for the main product and add-on.
    It would also be nice when adding the add-on in the back end for it to have the search feature like the up-sells and cross-sells. so when I start to type the name of the ad-on product it shows my options so i dont have…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Product Carousel

Shortcode: WooCommerce Product Carousel shortcode would be cool. Specifically, being able to add the shortcode to both a Widget and a Page.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. payment

Possibility to charge for different payment methods.

For example adding a fixed payment fee in the payment gateways.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Side dropbox

Like on icondock.com.

Drag the product into the cart.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Import/Export For Shipping Rates Table Extension.

It would be great if you could export the shipping rates table to a csv file and then import it on another site.
    It can take quite a long time to setup the shipping table especially with overseas options so it would be great to only do this once and then import across multiple websites if needed.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Attributes with colorboxes

A user should be able to select colored boxes with the specific productitem color!
    (Instead of using a dropdown for all different colorvariations). Very common for most webshops with clothes and so.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bulk Sales Pricing

I would love to see a bulk sales pricing function. with over 1k of products in my store there is no that I would want to try to run a store wide sale by changing each price individually.

I would suggest having the option to run a sale by category or store wide with the choice of dropping prices by % or fixed price that way people could simply add any items they wanted to clear to a sales category and just drop all of the prices at once.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to cross-sell Express post at checkout

I think it would be cool if it was possible to cross sell express post at the checkout to encourage clients to pay for express (I offer free regular postage)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Sales volume based pricing.

I suggest that woocommerce gets the following new feature: sales volume based pricing. Should work like this: Set a price for an item and set the max sales volum this applies to. Then you can raise the price automatically when you have a best seller, every time you hit another sales threshold. Should apply to both physical and digital products.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. WC: Multiple Shipping Rates Per Product

Allow admin to set multiple shipping rates per product.
    If you want to set one rate on the whole cart: WC does that.
    If you want to set one rate on each product: Per-Product extension does that.
    If you want multiple rates on the whole cart: Table Rate Shipping extension does that.
    BUT, if you want multiple rates on each product... !?!?!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Disable payment method

Disable e.g. Payment via bacs or cheque, if cart sum is to high or low

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Pint Invoice Option Within an order. Needed for people who work in shipping and need to print an invoice quickly to package produc

PRINT INVOICE BUTTON:

A "print Invoice" needs to be included next to e-mail invoice. Shipping needs to quickly be able to print an invoice to take with them to pack boxes and get orders ready for shipment. The e-mail version is great, but a print option within the backend is needed.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Enable steps-based-product for woocommerce

It's like Dell online commerce where you can build or cuztomize up a product step by step

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Expanding Product Categories

It would be very useful,for a large number of categories!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Visuals: Soft Add-to-Cart

Now for a focus on visuals and behavior, please!

Volusion, 3dcart Version 4, and this WooThemes user from Turkey (at http://wosci.com/demo2/?post_type=product&p=128&osCsid=kl1hqjm70pnoc448j9ikmu69n4) offer carts with an elegant AJAX overlay so that shoppers' attention aren't directed away...it'd be nice for WooCommerce to allow this, too! (Yes, it does have something like this now, a banner confirmation of add-to-cart, but an overlay could be an option, too!)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base