WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add 'show all items' to Stock Manager

In the stock managment plugin, when you click the 'view inventory' list and it spits out the HTML page with all current inventory, there should be a checkbox to 'show all products' (ie: regardless of stock on item).

This way we would have a quick way to print out/list all products currently on the site, regardless of quantity in stock.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Subscriber/Group Dependency Control

I'd like to add a subscription purchaser to a group upon checkout, but not have their group status tied to the subscription status. Basically, I want have a box to check next to the group to indicate whether or not it is dependent on the subscription. This would give me the ability to place someone in a group that will remain after their subscription is cancelled.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. share wishlist on facebook plugin

Implementation of the facebook "want button" in woocommerce or creation of woocommerce share wishlist button for facebook.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sol out product page

My ideas? Is to generate a sold out product page to incrase popularity of a store by his best deals...is there anyone who can try?

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. RRTS Shipping Via API

Connect to the RRTS (www.rrts.com) API to get real shipping cost to put in the cart. This should work just like the UPS, USPS, and Fedex shipping extensions.

RRTS has a Rate Quote Web Services Developer guide they will provide upon request for Integration.

Visit the System Integration page on their website for details.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Flash Sales Count Down Brand Timer

It would be great to have a plugin in where a brand category is selected and have a count down timer associated with that. Much like the Deals extension.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add more shipping options for South African stores.

It would be great to have some more / better extensions for South African Shipping. As a South African company I feel this should be addressed. The Post office and Speed Courier extensions are available, but clients are reluctant to use them and would prefer Courier IT or Berco or something. I know they have all sorts of developer tools available.

With a better shipping options in SA, Woocommerce would, without doubt be the best in SA.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Multiple Taxonomy for Mike Jolley's NEW + Terrific 'Brands' Extension

I don't know if anyone's tried this extension yet -- it is my favourite.

It allows you to have icons in the sidebar -- most importantly you can also choose how many columns you want... Try it it's awesome.

The main issue for me is that I won't be selling "branded" products, so I will have to completely rename everything. Further, I want MORE. Yes, more taxonomies...

So I will have to duplicate the extension and rename everything on a per "duplicate" basis. But this isn't going to be ideal, as it won't allow you output multiple taxonomy the same…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Extra charge for use of certain payment methods

I'd like to add an additional cost to specific payment methods, for exmaple to PayPal. So once the user is at the checkout, the total cost adjusts accordingly once he chooses one of the payment methods that I defined an extra charge.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Export of Single Product

Add update to current import/export suite to allow export of single product by product id as well as variables.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Design a plugin for xml or csv live feed that can be plugged in to an ecommerce store to update stocks quantity from suppliers

Design a plugin for xml or csv live feed that can be plugged in to an ecommerce store to update stocks quantity from suppliers.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Show specific products in certain countries only.

It would allow you to show specific products in specific countries only. This in case that your shop doesn't ship to these countries or the product has specific licensing terms that prevent it from being sold in certain countries.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Product Templates

A shop sells many products that have the same variations. Create a plugin to create product templates that can be reapplied to products as the are added or edited. Basically assign a variation to a product as needed.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. anti-fraud extension

If you've ever run a high volume online store you'll know that fraud is an issue.

An extension to block users if they fail X times and assess risk factor based on a number or variables such as distance from billing address and IP city/country, proxy use, free emails, and other checks to determine a risk factor for a purchase then, queue/cancel if they meet that factor.

Cheers

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. import offline sales and recount stock in WooCommerce

We have a shopp that sells offline and online. Now stock of the offlinestore is managed by hand, but it will be changed to automatic with a new cashing system. So at the end of an offline selling day we can output a csv file with the SKU and selling-amount per product/SKU. We are now looking for an extension that imports this csv file, takes the product by specific SKU, get the online stock, reduce it with the offline sale and put it back.
    So the online WooCommerce store manages the stock.

Karin

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Retail Plugin (Business to Business)

I would like to have special login for Business. Here is why:

I have a company and i deal with both B2C and B2B. I would like to have an area on my website SPECIFIED for Business with their own account and different prices since they buy in bigger quantities. It would be nice to give the user the opportunity to create either a client account or a business account and according to this choice they would be redirected to fill the infos that we ask them. (for example VAT and Registration Nr) I forgot to mention that we are…

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Sample give a way extension with fraude detection

I have a client who want to give free samples. But of course he doesn't want people to order more than 1 time. So a fraud detection system is needed

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base