WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Product Labels

Have the ability to display labels on top of product images (ex. HOT!). The labels would be defined by the admin based on a number of different rules, such as:

X Sales per Day/Month/Year
    X Views per Day/Month/Year
    Selected Products
    Products on Selected Categories

Open to ideas!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Increasing shipping rate by Charging per day, outside delivery area or delivery time

when a user selects more than one item and wants it delivered on different days I want to charge them a delivery fee per day. I also want to charge them an extra fee if there outside my delivery area.If they select multiple products with different attributes as in days for delivery I want to charge them per day.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make a Daily/Weekly/Monthly Deal Extension

U know the classic Deal pages like groupon.. make a Plugin giving u options to make deals for your costumers easy.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Freshbooks two way sync

Two way Freshbooks integration. We really would like to use some of the other features of WooCommerce with freshbooks for instance Freshbooks cannot create packing slips but we could with WooCommerce. If we could sync both ways we could add a lot of functions missing from freshbooks.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Developped Client registration form

Hi,

would be great to have an extension which allows clients to add more details about them when they register.

1) to add fields in the registration form, like "Your company", "Your phone number", etc ...

2) hold new registrations for admin approval.

Regards,

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Variable Swatches

I'm currently using the variable swatches plugin, but with different suppliers on multiple clothing items colors will never remain constant. I would love to have the option to have certain color sets available only when t-shirt is selected, or when hoodie is selected etc., that way I don't have colors displayed that aren't even available in one style, and I'm not limited to ONLY selling colors that happen to fall in all 4 of my styles which happens to be very limited.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. List Price vs. Our Price

Almost every large ecommerce store you go to online will show a "list price" crossed out and then "our price". Everyone want to think they are getting a great deal. Sure you could do this by putting everything on sale but that wouldn't look good.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. CarQuery API Integration

I know quite a few people who run auto parts websites like myself would love this extension, im still developing on woocommerce at the moment but this is a key feature i am a missing and this would be amazing.

CarQuery is already used as a wordpress plugin, http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/carquery-api/

Thanks
    Samuel

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Post To Facebook Fanpage / Twitter on Product Page

Checkbox on Product Page backend, to choose wheter we want to post our Product to Facebook Fanpage / Twitter On publish / Update

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make a way to .PDF your Reports to send to your Co-Workers/Affiliates

In the reports, there should be a way to "download" the actual report that could then be send to people that sell stuff on your website as a Bill of Sale"

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Scheduled emails with woocommerce products

This would auto generate monthly/weekly emails with certain products categories, products on sale or new products. In a nice simple grid view, for example like FAB does.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Products exports Plugin

I badly need a woocommerce plugin that would exports the Products to CSV. Product data like. SKU. Product Name. Qty. Price etc

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. exclude specific product category prices from visibility with woocommerce

Allow for the exclusion of specific product category prices from visibility with the catalog visibility options extension.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add tax to wholesale extension

If you could add a tax code for the wholesale buyers that would be helpful. In Canada anyway...everyone pays the federal tax and the business is rebated every 3 months on the tax spent.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Attach files to orders

Attach files, like invoices to each order, giving to clients the option to download, in my account page, the invoice of each order. Or a manual depending of the product purhased.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Filtered selections for Color and Image Swatches

What I'm wanting would essentially have 2 color sets, 1 would show up to the user if product A was selected, the second set would show up if product B was selected.
    This is useful for me because I have a different supplier for Tshirts and Hoodies, so depending on what someone would choose the color set for the respective product would show up.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Shipment Tracking: Manual Email

We have the tracking extension enabled and it includes tracking information if you enter it in before you complete the order, but it would be nice to be able to send a separate email with their tracking information manually.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base