WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Payment Gateway Extensions with transparent checkout

I think it's very important for any e-commerce to have transparent checkout, without taking users for other site's pages (like Pay Pal or similar).

Here in Brazil, one of the biggests gateway (mopi.com.br) offers this possibility to other plataforms, but not to Woo.

It would be great to have extensions to use it, as Pay Pal pro is not available to South America.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BULK print invoices

Yes, Printing Invoices is Complete. But not the Bulk Option.

Do only small-time stores use Woo? It will remain that way without Big Time options like bulk printing. I used woo for my site, and I'm on track to process 100-1000 orders per day.. Bulk is a must, and I would much rather buy from the woostore for peace of mind.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Save The Number of Views for Products

It would be great to be able to save the number of views each product has had. I have a store that is being used as a catalog and I want to display the top viewed products.

Originally requested on GitHub by this fellow: https://github.com/woothemes/woocommerce/issues/534

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. My client NEEDS a referral code system.

The Referral code system should:
    1) be a tab in WooCommerce settings
    2) Add referral codes (ie Google, Bing, Yahoo, Advertisment, Radio, Word of mouth, Familiar with Brand etc) as post_meta items, not as post types
    3) Have the referral codes appear in the checkout form.
    4) Include the referral codes in order reporting.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Retail Plugin (Business to Business)

I would like to have special login for Business. Here is why:

I have a company and i deal with both B2C and B2B. I would like to have an area on my website SPECIFIED for Business with their own account and different prices since they buy in bigger quantities. It would be nice to give the user the opportunity to create either a client account or a business account and according to this choice they would be redirected to fill the infos that we ask them. (for example VAT and Registration Nr) I forgot to mention that we are…

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I would like to help develop the “WooCommerce Product Add-ons” plugin, where the “File upload” option, can upload multiple files at once in

I would like to help develop the “WooCommerce Product Add-ons” plugin, where the “File upload” option, can upload multiple files at once in a list, and generate a single product each (become a product in themselves) from each of these uploaded files. These in turn will have options that can be applied to them, but this will be to do with products settings in the cart.

Here are three links to examples of this functionality used by two online printers:

http://www.bloomwebdesign.co.uk/images/Example-1.jpg
    http://www.bloomwebdesign.co.uk/images/Example-2.jpg
    http://www.bloomwebdesign.co.uk/images/Example-3.jpg

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Countdown to shipping

A timer which counts down to the next shipment.
    Example: Order in the next 45 minutes and your order will be shipped today.
    Then the webmaster could set a time of the day, where the timer starts over.
    As an extra extension it would be nice if there could be different messages for the user depending on the time left to shop.
    Exampe: If there is 30 minutes left the text should be something like "Hurry up, we ship in 30 minutes" and if there were 4 hours left ot could be "Relax, drink a cup of coffee and look…

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Serialized digital downloads

I'd like to sell a digital download, but alter it to contain specific info the user adds to it. perhaps I'm overlooking an obvious solution?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Create Superstore functionality as separate WooCommerce plugins

Superstore was meant to be a 'super' WooCommerce theme - bringing additional functionality for large stores as detailed here:
    http://www.woothemes.com/upcoming-products/superstore/

However, it appears that Superstore has been 'shelved' (pun intended):
    http://www.woothemes.com/2012/09/more-theme-product-developments/#comment-138646

Personally I'd prefer to see this Superstore functionality as a series of separate extensions, which can be used with any WooCommerce theme.

These plugins would be marvelous for larger sites (in my own order of preference):

Advanced Search
    Category Navigation
    Persistent Cart
    Product Carousels
    Infinite Scroll

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add a way to Share you purchase via your social networks (Tweet this, Share this on FB, etc)

Create an extenstion that allows you to share your purchase via your social networks (Tweet this, Share this on FB, etc) once you've purchased them.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Shipping integration PLEASE for LABEL CREATION

At the moment we spend 3 hours a day cutting and pasting addresses into the Aust Post eparcel system. Does this seem efficient to you?

I would love to see eparcel integration. If not, then PLEASE at least have some kind of label printing option.

If you could integrate with www.readytoship.com.au it would be brilliant.

PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO IMPROVE THIS!!!!!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add a search bar to the extension area

Add a search bar to the extension area so we can find the plugins we are looking for more quickly

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Facebook/Twitter/G+ Product Reviews on page.

There are currently plugins that allow me to change my comments into social networking comments but when this is done to product pages it does not have a "star rating" I would like you guys to integrate Reviews and social networking together leaving the star rating system that so many people are familiar with. Facebook and twitter and google plus would be great as I stated, this is already possible but kiss your star ratings goodbye. (Jetpack lets you make facebook product page comments) I would pay $50-$75 for this feature with the added. Also have the option for traditional…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Configurable position for each currency when using WooCOmmerce Multilingual

The currency position in a price is a localisation specific. As it is now it's site-wide. So it would be nice if you were able to change it either with configuration from WooCommerce Multilingual or with a filter in the theme's function.php (similar to 'woocommercecurrencysymbol' filter ).

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Role based product purchases

Role based product purchases where only users of a certain role or group was allowed to purchase certain products. So if you are selling something like a training series, you had to have already purchased level one before you can buy level two.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Increasing shipping rate by Charging per day, outside delivery area or delivery time

when a user selects more than one item and wants it delivered on different days I want to charge them a delivery fee per day. I also want to charge them an extra fee if there outside my delivery area.If they select multiple products with different attributes as in days for delivery I want to charge them per day.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow for variable digital products - Such as selling stock photos at different sizes for different prices

To be able to sell digital stock photos - we really need to be able to specify several different sizes - in a similar way to the way in which variable products work. The user selects their size - are charged a price relative to the size they selected, and are then given the relevant download link to that size photo.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. HKD in woocommerce currency converter widget

Please confirm if we can display HKD currency (Hong Kong) in the widget. Thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to deactivate "Add to Cart" once sale timer/countdown ends

A way to automatically disable buying once a timer of some sort ends.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base