WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add more shipping options for South African stores.

It would be great to have some more / better extensions for South African Shipping. As a South African company I feel this should be addressed. The Post office and Speed Courier extensions are available, but clients are reluctant to use them and would prefer Courier IT or Berco or something. I know they have all sorts of developer tools available.

With a better shipping options in SA, Woocommerce would, without doubt be the best in SA.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. coupons on user dashboard!!

coupons on user dashboard!!

how about user can see the coupons that they have ever earned..
    and also see if they spend or not

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. WooCommerce Two-Factor Authentication

Would be great to have a 2-factor authentication option. Could be an integration with Authy or Google Authenticator. Right now it seems those only integrate broadly with Wordpress login. I think it'd be useful to have this level of authentication at the checkout process, after confirming an order.

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Upgrade Subscriptions - WooCommerce Subscriptions

Please add the ability for users to upgrade their subscription rather than having to cancel and add a new subscription. Ideally, this would pro-rate the monthly fee of the upgraded month as a one time fee, and would also change the subscription and recurring pricing model.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. empty cart without killing session

I really like to be able to $woocommerce->cart->emptycart(); without killing the session, I want a single page (template) to empty the cart when visited (i've done this with $woocommerce->cart->emptycart) but then we I add new product and go to checkout it tell me the session has expired.

AmI using it wrong? Please a 'remove ALL products from cart (but not kill)' function woudl be awesome................

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Subscriptions extension add initial cost and paid trial options

I bought the Subscriptions extension because it can collect address/shipping address for tangible products. It worked well on my test site but lacks options that would make it usable for a client who has an expensive shipped product. He requires a $0 initial payment (the wisdom of that is another discussion!), followed in one month by a payment that covers that shipment plus the next shipment, then recurring payments.

Suggested options that might help others with paid trial or setup fee that doesn't need to be charged upfront:

1. $0 initial payment option that does not auto-add trial and/or setup fee.
    2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Conditional Attributes/variations

It would be nice to be able to have conditional attributes (i.e. dropdowns that appear based on previous dropdowns. Another example : say you have a product that can be manually operated or have a motor as an option, but you have have multiple types of motors. If Operation Type: Motorized is selected then the Motor Type: drop box selection appears.

179 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Export of Single Product

Add update to current import/export suite to allow export of single product by product id as well as variables.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add to Cart Light

Enable a lightbox after selecting Add To Cart on product page.
    Lightbox can then be used to cross-sell products and enable user to submit product variations via gravity-forms plugin.
    Basically in the same way as bestbuy.com

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add a feature to WooCommerce Ajax Layered Nav

It would be great if there was a way to have the filtered result of Layered Nav displayed at the top of the page rather than just in the side bar its self. far more user friendly!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. import offline sales and recount stock in WooCommerce

We have a shopp that sells offline and online. Now stock of the offlinestore is managed by hand, but it will be changed to automatic with a new cashing system. So at the end of an offline selling day we can output a csv file with the SKU and selling-amount per product/SKU. We are now looking for an extension that imports this csv file, takes the product by specific SKU, get the online stock, reduce it with the offline sale and put it back.
    So the online WooCommerce store manages the stock.

Karin

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sol out product page

My ideas? Is to generate a sold out product page to incrase popularity of a store by his best deals...is there anyone who can try?

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Daily Breakdown of Sales, Sales Tax, Shipping, etc.

Most credit card processors process in batches on a daily basis. They simply report the total amount of the sale inclusive of all the sales tax and shipping.

WooCommerce does not make it any easy process to reconcile the activity with the credit card processor. This leads to a difficult accounting for the deposits into a company's bank account. Major bummer.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sample give a way extension with fraude detection

I have a client who want to give free samples. But of course he doesn't want people to order more than 1 time. So a fraud detection system is needed

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Multiple Taxonomy for Mike Jolley's NEW + Terrific 'Brands' Extension

I don't know if anyone's tried this extension yet -- it is my favourite.

It allows you to have icons in the sidebar -- most importantly you can also choose how many columns you want... Try it it's awesome.

The main issue for me is that I won't be selling "branded" products, so I will have to completely rename everything. Further, I want MORE. Yes, more taxonomies...

So I will have to duplicate the extension and rename everything on a per "duplicate" basis. But this isn't going to be ideal, as it won't allow you output multiple taxonomy the same…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Design a plugin for xml or csv live feed that can be plugged in to an ecommerce store to update stocks quantity from suppliers

Design a plugin for xml or csv live feed that can be plugged in to an ecommerce store to update stocks quantity from suppliers.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Password Protect Category

At the moment the features when making a category are limited, It would be nice to have the ability to make a whole category password protected for client use as these products are not for public viewing.

To have this feature would not only make it easier for clients to buy their products but also have piece of mind to know that only they can see and buy them.

As a photographer this feature would be highly beneficial on the wedding / portrait side of things.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Extra charge for use of certain payment methods

I'd like to add an additional cost to specific payment methods, for exmaple to PayPal. So once the user is at the checkout, the total cost adjusts accordingly once he chooses one of the payment methods that I defined an extra charge.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base