WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Role based product purchases

Role based product purchases where only users of a certain role or group was allowed to purchase certain products. So if you are selling something like a training series, you had to have already purchased level one before you can buy level two.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Increasing shipping rate by Charging per day, outside delivery area or delivery time

when a user selects more than one item and wants it delivered on different days I want to charge them a delivery fee per day. I also want to charge them an extra fee if there outside my delivery area.If they select multiple products with different attributes as in days for delivery I want to charge them per day.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow for variable digital products - Such as selling stock photos at different sizes for different prices

To be able to sell digital stock photos - we really need to be able to specify several different sizes - in a similar way to the way in which variable products work. The user selects their size - are charged a price relative to the size they selected, and are then given the relevant download link to that size photo.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. HKD in woocommerce currency converter widget

Please confirm if we can display HKD currency (Hong Kong) in the widget. Thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability to deactivate "Add to Cart" once sale timer/countdown ends

A way to automatically disable buying once a timer of some sort ends.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Match SKU with image filename

It would be very time-saving to have WooCommerce matching images (as featured image) with products: my supplier uploads his images with the SKU as filename, so if WooCommerce could match the SKU's with the image's filename, it would help a lot!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make a Daily/Weekly/Monthly Deal Extension

U know the classic Deal pages like groupon.. make a Plugin giving u options to make deals for your costumers easy.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Export products to csv by criteria or category

Currently you are able to Export product list (but only starting at product 1 back). A crucial piece of any ecommerce CMS platform is the ability to export products to csv files for quick manipulation based on a category or criteria of the products you want to edit. Websites that have large # of products find the current export useless as I am unable to export my last 61,000 products out of 63,000 total.

The easiest fix is first by category, but also the ability to select products to export.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. More graphical widgets instead of lists

I would like to see more graphical widgets, such as a product slider or photos of random products on the webshop.

I feel that the current widgets are only lists (or have really small icons next to the link), and makes the page very textual and crowded looking.

basically the basic widgets that most photo galleries offer (last added, random, featured) but off course with link to the product.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Product Labels

Have the ability to display labels on top of product images (ex. HOT!). The labels would be defined by the admin based on a number of different rules, such as:

X Sales per Day/Month/Year
    X Views per Day/Month/Year
    Selected Products
    Products on Selected Categories

Open to ideas!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. CarQuery API Integration

I know quite a few people who run auto parts websites like myself would love this extension, im still developing on woocommerce at the moment but this is a key feature i am a missing and this would be amazing.

CarQuery is already used as a wordpress plugin, http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/carquery-api/

Thanks
    Samuel

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add tax to wholesale extension

If you could add a tax code for the wholesale buyers that would be helpful. In Canada anyway...everyone pays the federal tax and the business is rebated every 3 months on the tax spent.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Variable Swatches

I'm currently using the variable swatches plugin, but with different suppliers on multiple clothing items colors will never remain constant. I would love to have the option to have certain color sets available only when t-shirt is selected, or when hoodie is selected etc., that way I don't have colors displayed that aren't even available in one style, and I'm not limited to ONLY selling colors that happen to fall in all 4 of my styles which happens to be very limited.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Post To Facebook Fanpage / Twitter on Product Page

Checkbox on Product Page backend, to choose wheter we want to post our Product to Facebook Fanpage / Twitter On publish / Update

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Scheduled emails with woocommerce products

This would auto generate monthly/weekly emails with certain products categories, products on sale or new products. In a nice simple grid view, for example like FAB does.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Enable unique Software Add-On settings for product variations

Regarding the Software Add-On extension: http://www.woothemes.com/extension/software-add-on/

I am selling a software product with multiple license options: e.g: single site license, developer license, etc. I thought I would set it up in WooCommerce as a single product with different variations, but the Software Add-On does not allow me to set different settings per variation. For example, variation 1 (single site license) should have it's own product ID and be limited to a single activation. Variation 2 (developer license) should have a different product ID and unlimited activations.

Instead I had to create a unique product for each license type so I…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Shipment Tracking: Manual Email

We have the tracking extension enabled and it includes tracking information if you enter it in before you complete the order, but it would be nice to be able to send a separate email with their tracking information manually.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Table Rate Shipping: checkbox to enable tax calcuation for certain rates (not all)

I really like the table rate shipping extension. It basically fulfills my needs but now I came across something annoying... you can only enable/disable the tax calculation for the entire table rates set.

What I need is that I can select per line item of the table rates set whether or not it should be taxed or not.

Reason is that in NL certain weight categories are without taxes and after that taxes are included in the price. So for example till 10kg without taxes, everything above 10kg with taxes.

I think a simple checkbox per line item will do…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base