WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. newsletter sign-up coupon generator

Would be great to have an extension to generate a unique (one time use) coupon code for each newsletter subscriber. This would only allow one coupon per email address. If you like the sound of this send in your votes and let's see this in action. Cheers

97 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. alternate price option

Hi,

would be great to have an alternate price box option for product that require a "Call for Price" option or some other customisable text (Maybe with a link to a contact form). Where you still want to sell the product but not straight away through the online sales.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Attach files to orders

Attach files, like invoices to each order, giving to clients the option to download, in my account page, the invoice of each order. Or a manual depending of the product purhased.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Login / Register pop-up box on the Menu

A login/register box that pops-up when you click a Login link on the menu, rather than having to go to a separate page from My Account.

Like this: http://cl.ly/GnhU

This could be really neat and useful, so people can login on the page itself, and start buying stuff right away!

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Cart Discount on total cart amount (Dynamic Pricing)

Allow dynamic pricing to offer discount on total cart amount

eg buy for more than $100 and get $10 or 10% off

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Currency Based on Visitor IP

It would be awesome if we can get a plugin that reads the visitor's location and then changes the currency accordingly, perhaps by calling in to the multi currency plug-in?

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. ParcelForce Shipping Extension

Our company uses ParcelForce for UK orders. We are currently moving to WooCommerce yet there is no extension to ship with ParcelForce. Currently, we have to export a .csv file and then import it into ParelForce (after editing and reviewing of course). ParcelForce offer API keys for developers. This is what it should do: -

1. Offer user to send certain shipments to ParcelForce.

2. Automatically lookup address using post code.

3. Allow us to review the addresses before booking shipment (as there may be some mistakes).

4. Print the shipping label at the end of confirmation process.

Can someone build an extension for…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add Crowdfunding functionality into WooCommerce

A la kickstarter.
    You could even start with the open source Catarse:
    https://github.com/danielweinmann/catarse#readme

83 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. fullfillment

Hi,

I cannot find any extension that can submit order data to an external fullfillment house. A solution where we can supply an URL to submit the data to would be fine to get started.

So after payment and verification of an order it should send all order data to a specified URL (setting in Woocommerce).

I really think this is missing in your solution.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I love the look of Woo Commerce but in order to fulfill my orders I need to be able to download a CSV (or similiar) to create labels for the

I love the look of Woo Commerce but in order to fulfill my orders I need to be able to download a CSV (or similiar) to create labels for the packages I plan to post. I haven't noticed this functionality when I was testing it, and if I knew that it was possible it would make all the difference to me, I'd be straight over to WooCommerce! Jess

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add multiple product pages

I don't see a way that you can add products/categories to multiple pages - ie clothes, accessories and shoes to each be on their own page. That would be great!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. ajax switch to other products !

I want to tell as I can.my bad english sorry...
    now, entering the product page.
    other product categories in the page to watch this page added next, previus ajax button... this image look please...

img. http://i.imgur.com/R32UMh.jpg?1
    img http://i.imgur.com/Cachh.jpg?1
    please helping code. thank you.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. DHL CSV export

for processing orders so the shipping forms can be created online

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. product/category visibility per user

It would be great if we could set product/category visibility per user or group of users

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add Service Agreement link (required) click box additionally to Terms & Conditions

We need to have additional Terms (call it a Agreement) section to accomodate Design Service Agreement check box (required) before placing order.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 'Daily Deal' product widget

I would like to have a "Daily Deals" widget that could be featured on the home page to help bring visitors back to the shop regularly to check out the latest heavily discounted item.
    I'm looking for a way to present one product with a countdown and count of items sold - similar to http://templatic.com/demos/?theme=dailydeal.
    I'm not after a daily deals theme, just a widget from which you can choose a product to feature as a 'daily deal'.

Basically a featured sale item with a countdown.

62 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. built to order products

Manage built to order products, which means have an estimated delivery date instead of quantity in stock.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base