WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More graphical widgets instead of lists

I would like to see more graphical widgets, such as a product slider or photos of random products on the webshop.

I feel that the current widgets are only lists (or have really small icons next to the link), and makes the page very textual and crowded looking.

basically the basic widgets that most photo galleries offer (last added, random, featured) but off course with link to the product.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Product Labels

Have the ability to display labels on top of product images (ex. HOT!). The labels would be defined by the admin based on a number of different rules, such as:

X Sales per Day/Month/Year
    X Views per Day/Month/Year
    Selected Products
    Products on Selected Categories

Open to ideas!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. CarQuery API Integration

I know quite a few people who run auto parts websites like myself would love this extension, im still developing on woocommerce at the moment but this is a key feature i am a missing and this would be amazing.

CarQuery is already used as a wordpress plugin, http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/carquery-api/

Thanks
    Samuel

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add tax to wholesale extension

If you could add a tax code for the wholesale buyers that would be helpful. In Canada anyway...everyone pays the federal tax and the business is rebated every 3 months on the tax spent.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Variable Swatches

I'm currently using the variable swatches plugin, but with different suppliers on multiple clothing items colors will never remain constant. I would love to have the option to have certain color sets available only when t-shirt is selected, or when hoodie is selected etc., that way I don't have colors displayed that aren't even available in one style, and I'm not limited to ONLY selling colors that happen to fall in all 4 of my styles which happens to be very limited.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Post To Facebook Fanpage / Twitter on Product Page

Checkbox on Product Page backend, to choose wheter we want to post our Product to Facebook Fanpage / Twitter On publish / Update

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Scheduled emails with woocommerce products

This would auto generate monthly/weekly emails with certain products categories, products on sale or new products. In a nice simple grid view, for example like FAB does.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Enable unique Software Add-On settings for product variations

Regarding the Software Add-On extension: http://www.woothemes.com/extension/software-add-on/

I am selling a software product with multiple license options: e.g: single site license, developer license, etc. I thought I would set it up in WooCommerce as a single product with different variations, but the Software Add-On does not allow me to set different settings per variation. For example, variation 1 (single site license) should have it's own product ID and be limited to a single activation. Variation 2 (developer license) should have a different product ID and unlimited activations.

Instead I had to create a unique product for each license type so I…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Shipment Tracking: Manual Email

We have the tracking extension enabled and it includes tracking information if you enter it in before you complete the order, but it would be nice to be able to send a separate email with their tracking information manually.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Table Rate Shipping: checkbox to enable tax calcuation for certain rates (not all)

I really like the table rate shipping extension. It basically fulfills my needs but now I came across something annoying... you can only enable/disable the tax calculation for the entire table rates set.

What I need is that I can select per line item of the table rates set whether or not it should be taxed or not.

Reason is that in NL certain weight categories are without taxes and after that taxes are included in the price. So for example till 10kg without taxes, everything above 10kg with taxes.

I think a simple checkbox per line item will do…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add missing EU countries to Table Rate Shipping

Add missing EU countries to Table Rate Shipping extension: there's a bunch of EU countries/states missing in the Table Rate Shipping extension. When you click Add Shipping Rate > EU states the country list is populated with 45 countries. At least the following states/countries are missing: Greenland, Isle of Man, Liechtenstein, Serbia, Aland Islands, Poland and Montenegro.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. GRATUITY

GRATUITY FIELD AT CHECKOUT - FOR RESTARAUNTS AND SERVICE BUSINESSES.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Developped Client registration form

Hi,

would be great to have an extension which allows clients to add more details about them when they register.

1) to add fields in the registration form, like "Your company", "Your phone number", etc ...

2) hold new registrations for admin approval.

Regards,

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Date periods for Dynamic Pricing extension

Allow in this extension to set date periods for a discount

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. List Price vs. Our Price

Almost every large ecommerce store you go to online will show a "list price" crossed out and then "our price". Everyone want to think they are getting a great deal. Sure you could do this by putting everything on sale but that wouldn't look good.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Filtered selections for Color and Image Swatches

What I'm wanting would essentially have 2 color sets, 1 would show up to the user if product A was selected, the second set would show up if product B was selected.
    This is useful for me because I have a different supplier for Tshirts and Hoodies, so depending on what someone would choose the color set for the respective product would show up.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like to be able to specify quantities on a product and have it update cost.

I would like to be able to specify quantities on a product and have it update cost. Q100 $99 Q250 $199 etc.It could be done with a drop down menu choice. I create customizable bookmarks but need to limit quantities because my vendor has certain print runs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. PayPal Pro fix

Right now when go to the checkout page, across the title of the payment there is a image(woocommerce-gateway-paypal-pro/images/cards.png) that shows all the accepted credit cards, but when you select PayPal Pro and click on "Card type" you are allowed to choose only Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
    Either add the MaestroCard and Solo to the select Cart type or remove those from the image...

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base