WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. What are the Cons of TreVulan ?

TreVulan marketed as a metabolite, Creatine complements the power of muscle mass. while you workout, your muscle mass are stretched and expanded. those rigorous activities generally tend to tire the muscle mass out thereby removing their chances to benefit mass or to thicken. when this occurs, it will be far extra difficult to advantage a sculptured frame.Click Here https://trevulanmuscle.info/trevulan-avis/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Put Amazon s3 credentials in wp-config

It would be great if we could define the AWS credentials for this plugin in the wp-config.php file instead of in a field in the database. Other AWS plugins do this as in here:
    https://deliciousbrains.com/wp-offload-media/doc/amazon-s3-quick-start-guide/#save-access-keys

(note: there does not seem to be a category for the Amazon S3 Storage extension that is selectable above,)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Create the Ultimate Vendor/Affiliate/Account Plugin

Combine or Make Compatible:
    -Product Vendors ( https://woocommerce.com/products/product-vendors/ and add Multi-Vendors per product/per % differential commision) with:

-WP Affiliate ( https://affiliatewp.com/ ) for Affiliate Payouts, with:

-A Simple Accounting system that allows for:

A Coupon or Discount Code to be used for marketing purposes, that can be used on Product that is Purchased and Promoted by an Affiliate, that comes off the top, then the Affiliate receives a set % or flat rate of each product off the top of the price, and then the remaining amount is able to be divided by a Product Vendor(s) by % or flat…

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Automatically add products to a public calendar

There could be an extension that automatically adds WooCommerce Bookings products (and all of their available days and time slots) onto a public calendar which could be placed as a widget on the WordPress site or placed into a page using a shortcode.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. select more payment regions in Amazon Pay

I'm hoping that Amazon Pay will be available in more payment regions like Japan and US for multilingual website.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bulk disable discount

Hi

I would like to be able to disable discount from bulk edit. It's possible to set a discount price but to not disable it.

TKS

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Two Step Checkout should verify fields

Storefront powerpack has a "two step checkout" option. However, the problem is that on the first page of the checkout the required fields are not being validated. The user can skip all required fields and then process to the second page. It is only when they try to proceed to payment that the validation errors happen. And when those errors happen the fields aren't even visible on that screen - because they have to click "Back to my details" before they can see the field that was missing. This is not a good user experience.

Fields should be validated before…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Need a service like KitCRM but for WooCommerce

Need an AI-based digital marketing assistant for WooCommerce

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add 'SKU' as a template tag for the WooCommerce Slack plugin

The slack plugin is great for instant notifications particularly for product notifications. But it would be great to have SKU as a template tag in the messages rather than just the product ID.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Returns and Warranty possible fraud issue.

Returns and Warranty Requests has a major issue:
    Anyone can request a return by only just checking id's in url - /warranty-request/?order=725, if order was placed by guest.

I think it need extra confirmation of billing address, like woocommerce does with order status for guests.

Thanks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Multi currency widget

The currency symbol for USD and HKD are the same "$" sign. It would be nice if we have an option to differentiate them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow publishers to list impression based adverting to sell ads on website

I have been searching for a way to sell to direct advertisers on my website. We sell impression based advertising. For example, 100k impressions is $300, 500k impressions is $1500 etc. Also a way for them to upload their creatives. We serve the ads through Google DFP, so we really just need a payment system.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Product image - change only color of product, leave overlay image

If I have a T-shirt store with a lot of designs and each design would be shown in color of T.shirt when clicked on swatch, I would have to upload a lot of images.

I have 300 design options. And 10 t-shirt colors... so I would have to create 3000 images and upload them and link them correctly.

Is there a way, that I can upload BASE image (PNG transparency) which would be first layer. After user clicks on color swatch, only background image (t-shirt) changes. That way I upload only 310 images.

Thanks,
    Ales

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. laser

Is there a plugin to associate with woocommerce for the calculation of the estimate of a svg file for laser cutting?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. listini diversi

vorrei inserire per ogni utente un listino diverso

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Product Variation bulk image addition

Add Variations drop-down might be upgraded to allow quicker addition of individual images.

For example: I have a product with multiple size variations but just two color variations. I want to add Color 1 to half of the variations and Color 2 to the other half.

If a Set Product Image was available it would be great.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bulk Stock management could use a product type filter

As for now there's no way to filter product type (i.e. simple, variable, etc). And this doesn't mean the Product| Variation tabs.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Order status control plugin actually working buy using a better, new hook

the extension "Order status control" isn't even listed here, why?
    Here my discussion with your colleague, that says it all:

curiously, the plugins sometimes does and sometimes doesn't succeed in switching an order to complete that contains only virtual products

I assume that for some magic reason, woocommerce sometimes does and sometimes doesn't call the hook that your plugin uses (I assume woocommercepaymentcompleteorderstatus )

Now I completely resolved the problem with this trick of this guy, he explains it perfectly on his website:
    https://action-a-day.com/autocomplete-orders-in-woocommerce-3-0/

This guy uses a different hook that was introduced in woocommerce 3.0

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow option for Storefront Mega Menus to open on hover or click.

The Storefront Mega Menu currently defaults to opening on hover. It would be great to have the option to have it open on click or hover, with a simple checkbox.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Start marketing in china

I have a market in China that I believe would be an excellent choice

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base