WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adding Percentage values in Product add ons plugins option price. instead of a fixed/flat fee.

Adding Percentage values in Product add ons plugins option price. instead of a fixed/flat fee.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Point of Sale (POS)

Could you develop a POS extension like WCPOS? I'm using their plugin however didn't satisfy with the performance. I need a stable plugin to integrate with my exist online store.
    Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. fulfillment by specific quantity

I need a way to define fulfillment quantities more granularly. Let's say I am selling LED flashlights. I sell one or two to a consumer, and I have a small box that I use for fulfillment. But once I get to higher quantities, things get messy. Let's say my inner pack is a 1/2 dozen. Fine if someone orders 6 or 12. But what if someone orders 25 units? Then I have 4 nice inner boxes and 1 flashlight. How do I pack that flashlight? It's a pain for me and I have to pay my pick&pack warehouse for one…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Creation of plugin to allow for specific free products added to cart for specific rules

For my current project, i need the ability to carry out the following tasks:

Add x amount of any product and get x product free
    Buy 3 of x product and get variation x of specific product free
    Spend x amount from category x and get x product free.

I think the main issue with current extensions is that you can't get down to variation level. Having tried dynamic pricing, chained products and free gift plugins, non of these can achieve all these requirements.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Removing picture in space hosting after delete listing product in store

When delete product listing in store, this will leave the picture on the server (space hosting). So the longer time, faster over load. Need plugin/application that make the picture will automatic remove also from the server.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please add a Donations add on or extension

It would be great to have an option to add a Name Your Price donation option to the cart or checkout page. I know the NYP extension allows a user to name their price for an existing product that already exists, but a simple user defined amount for a donation option would be great.

Something like this: https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-donation-plugin/6648465

But backed by Woocommerce and avail in the extensions store.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow a delivery date for a single item when using Ship To Multiple Addresses

Currently, when using the Ship To Multiple Addresses you cannot specific a delivery date if ordering more than one item.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Tracking Info, Bulk Price Edit for Variable Products, Better Reports

Woo is amazing and stuning BUT holy ****, i dont want to pay plugins for doing such elemental things in ANY Ecommerce like adding tracking info to an order, generate invoices, bulk edit variable products, discounts and stuff like that.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Do not send me please your bills.

Do not send me please your bills.
    Faktura 601407584 -your enterprise supposed to pay for nets offers date on 02.02.2018. I did check it already it is not mine. No excuses, wrong client.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Show product name in the review tab of Tab Manager

I'd like to have the Tab Manager extension updated to display something like %productname Reviews in the Reviews tab, kind of like how you can display %d Reviews to show the number of reviews.

This would be tremendously helpful for SEO.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Manually Approval for Digital Downloads

There should be an option for website owners to be able to manually approve digital downloads.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Product/Variation after create/update hook

There is no proper hook system for product and variation create and update. Variation save is all over the place (bulk and ajax i found so far). In order to hook in after product save i would need to rely on postmeta added and updated hook and the code would run twice if i rely on _editlock..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow option for Storefront Mega Menus to open on hover or click.

The Storefront Mega Menu currently defaults to opening on hover. It would be great to have the option to have it open on click or hover, with a simple checkbox.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Order status control plugin actually working buy using a better, new hook

the extension "Order status control" isn't even listed here, why?
    Here my discussion with your colleague, that says it all:

curiously, the plugins sometimes does and sometimes doesn't succeed in switching an order to complete that contains only virtual products

I assume that for some magic reason, woocommerce sometimes does and sometimes doesn't call the hook that your plugin uses (I assume woocommercepaymentcompleteorderstatus )

Now I completely resolved the problem with this trick of this guy, he explains it perfectly on his website:
    https://action-a-day.com/autocomplete-orders-in-woocommerce-3-0/

This guy uses a different hook that was introduced in woocommerce 3.0

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Product Variation bulk image addition

Add Variations drop-down might be upgraded to allow quicker addition of individual images.

For example: I have a product with multiple size variations but just two color variations. I want to add Color 1 to half of the variations and Color 2 to the other half.

If a Set Product Image was available it would be great.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. laser

Is there a plugin to associate with woocommerce for the calculation of the estimate of a svg file for laser cutting?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow publishers to list impression based adverting to sell ads on website

I have been searching for a way to sell to direct advertisers on my website. We sell impression based advertising. For example, 100k impressions is $300, 500k impressions is $1500 etc. Also a way for them to upload their creatives. We serve the ads through Google DFP, so we really just need a payment system.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Multi currency widget

The currency symbol for USD and HKD are the same "$" sign. It would be nice if we have an option to differentiate them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base