WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Easy Guidelines on How to Delete POF Account

Plenty of Fish, better known as POF, is one of the most popular online dating sites. It claims to have over 100 million registered users today, and every user is grateful to the portal for its dedicated service. However, if your POF account is no longer useful to you and you are wondering how to delete POF account, or maybe you found your match, this article can help.

Before you deactivate POF account, you want to make certain whether or not you wish to delete your many fish account for good or want to temporary hide POF profile. whereas doing…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Wood Wedding Rings

Find the perfect unique personalized gift for the various occasions like Anniversary, Wedding, Birthday, Housewarming, Marriage We have good gift choices for everyone. Wood Rings is the best option for everyone. Choose wood rings to enhance your love as we are the symbol of modern love.
    Website -
    https://woodweddingrings.com

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. http://godofsupplement.com/

God of Supplement purchase the authentic product available only on the official website. The manufacturers offer the free trial for the customers who hesitate to spend the money on the new products. You can simply return the product after 30 days if you do not find it effective for you.

God Of Supplement can also be availed at the Amazon with an affordable price.

What is the price of God Of Supplement?
    The manufacturers of the official websites offer different purchasing deals. The deals are designed according to the needs of the customers. http://godofsupplement.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Top Movers and Packers Rajkot | Call 7015252062

If you want to shift from Rajkot you might be looking for some moving company for your hassle free shifting. There are some key points you should always check before choosing Packers and Movers in Rajkot:
    Check the company registration details
    Check the reviews about that company on google and any other platform
    Make everything clear about the cost of shifting
    Don’t give full payment at loading point
    Ask them for the proper GST bill
    These are the points you should take care of while choosing movers and packers Rajkot.
    If you don’t have much time for your own research…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. http://godofsupplement.com/black-label-x/

Black Label X s Tevida. The combination of these two is incredibly potent and dynamic.
    Black Label X
    Nothing feels exceptionally in an indistinguishable class from finishing an extraordinary exercise and seeing your coordinated body in the mirror. Lift this tendency with this thing. This new supplement was expected to empower you to grow thin mass, encourage essentialness, and get an unbelievable body. This is sibling science, people, this is honest to goodness science. This thing uses general fixings that are coherently exhibited to extend your mass, quality, and vascularity. In case you are dead serious about getting a body…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Get SSD Chemical for Defaced Black Notes +27731356845 Angola,SOUTH AFRICA,Zambia,Swaziland,Zimbabwe,Botswana,Lesotho

Do you have currency in form of Dollars, Pounds or Euros or any other currency? We have the most powerful and Universal cleaning chemical you are looking for. We sell SSD automatic solution, Vetrol paste 0.2A and so many others. I also have a variety of Powders needed when doing the large cleanings such as Activation powder. We specialize in cleaning all types of defaced notes, black notes, anti-breeze bank notes, stamp coated and stained currency. We melt and re-activate frozen chemicals and offer 100% cleaning for bills like dollar, euro, pounds,Rand and transferring of colours from used note to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. B.ED Institute In Dwarka Mor

If you want to find an B Ed Institutes in Delhi. OSKP Education is will give you to the best and top institute details near by your location at free of cost. You can call us our number +91-8750137059,+91-9999415332 or visit oskpeducations for instant response for any further query. We will provide you the best coaching institute near by your area or New Delhi.

http://oskpeducation.com/bed-institute-in-delhi/
    https://www.facebook.com/oskpdwarkamor/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Where To Buy Nitroalis RX ?

http://hulksupplement.com/nitroalis-rx/
    Nitroalis RX

I am encountering astounding ****** stamina inside me that elevates me to ****** charged throughout the day. I don't have to sit tight for the erections and I am constantly prepared to give a hard presentation like a *********** star. My woman sits tight for me like never before and we are getting a charge out of all parts of a solid ****** coexistence because of improved ****** stamina.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. product gifting extension

"Product Gifting Extension"

I would like to have a plugin like the https://yithemes.com/themes/plugins/yith-woocommerce-gift-cards/ plugin.

Many shop owners wish to have the above option, specially in Xmas period. It should also have implemented the options below (Yith's plugin doesn't have this function):

1) To hide COD payment option in case of a gift product
    3) To disable the option to add at the same time to cart gift product and a normal product (as this would cause issues to COD payment method).

No one would like to receive a gift and pay COD fee right?

On the other hand, if someone…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. http://www.bestsupplementforhealth.com/acv-plus-za/

http://www.bestsupplementforhealth.com/acv-plus-za/
    Acv Plus

Flaxseed separate It is a high fiber diet and besides affluent in proteins that cover hankering and prevent from eating to a regularly expanding degree. Moreover, adds to raising the essentialness level of the body.

ACV Plus You can see a full explanation concerning the use on the back of the improvement thusly, read out and out and with extra thought. Regardless, you can take two holders for consistently with a glass of common water or you can eat up only a single case if you are less overweight. Keep a prop

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How to get it? :

Ketovatru By and by this item can't be purchased physically from any nearby store and the main technique to get it is by visiting the online page and putting in a request for it. You can peruse everything about data about it on the site itself and put in the request in the wake of applying the limits. Click here https://ultavivegarcinia.es/ketovatru-en-espana/
    https://velofelmaleblog.hatenablog.com/entry/Ketovatru

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Search engine doesn't find vendors with woocommerce product vendors.

Search engine doesn't find vendors with woocommerce product vendors.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add extra percentage to the price based on custom rules

We offer instalment payments for clients, but we would liek to add x% on top of the price when client decided to use payment in isntallements...not if full..So hopefully this can be added to the Deposits plugin. thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Product Search extension to not return out-of-stock variations

I'd like the Product Search extension to be able to not return a variation if it is out of stock. I want my customers to be able to search for all "red" variations, for example, but only if they're in stock. I'm advised that the current extension can't do that.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. User tagging engine similar to Amazon

Please create an extension in which we as store owners can track what our clients are looking for so we can retarget them with email or ads.

Example, Customer C visits product A and F page but don’t add them to the cart. An hour later I as the shop owner can email them reminding them about these products.

Amazon offers this feature

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Alternate Vendor Admin url

As my login url already has multiple failed login attempts, I changed the URL to a private address. I'd love to see a feature that allows vendors to log into my site using an alternative admin url - something that lets them use the same admin functions as a separate address but with the same vendor functionality

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make catagories available for filter in Bulk Stock Management

When you use the tab variable products you cannot select on category so we see way too much for our need. Is this something that will be added/fixed? This does work for the 'products' overview but not for the 'variable' or 'all' overviews

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to complete an order a customer has started

If a customer phones to say they are having difficulties placing an order it would be helpful if I could see a list of incomplete orders, pick it up and complete it for them over the phone rather than saying sorry - let me take the order but having to start from scratch.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. WooCommerce Product Filters

for WooCommerce Product Filters I was asked if on the filter of the products, could the image of the product match what is being filtered. So for instance if you search for a red shirt the image of the shirt would be the red image if its available in the gallery. if not it would show default image of product.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base