WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add-ons to Product Variations

Is it possible to have add-ons on product variations in Woocommerce? I would like to add a specific note with each variation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. What about a plugin like joomdle but for wp & woocommerce

What about a plugin like joomdle but for wp & woocommerce, connecting wp, woocommerce and moodle?, amazing elearning marketplace as the result.
    I know Sensei, it's nice but moodle is a global standard elearning plataform.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Attribute Size Add Option Orderby Numeric

• we have now size 10 at start followed by 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 . People are selling more than only t-shirts online ;-)
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Separate Shortcodes For Warranties AND Returns Using Returns & Warranty Extension

It's ok to have the "return request" and "warranty request" being bundled together in the frontend user account section, but great to also have the option for them to be separate elsewhere on the site using shortcodes. For example, the option to have more than just the one shortcode available, which doesn't even integrate into the admin side, so we could use shortcode A on say our warranty page and shortcode B on our returns page and that are irrelevant of a user being logged in or not (meaning it would show up on the admin side and integrate JUST…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Return a shopper to the vendors page after checkout.

It would be nice if a shopper would automaticly be returned to the vendors page after checkout or maybe the possibility to automaticly add a link to the vendors page in "My Account".

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. upsells in tabs

I would like to see an option where "up-sells" could reside in a tab instead of below the description.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow Composite products to be built by selecting existing products from pull-down menu

Currently assemblig composite products is a study in tedium. You Click the composition tab and search through sku numbers for each product to include. With even a dozen composite products built from overalpping combos of hundreds of products, this isn't a feasible approach. And given that SKUs are often long and un-memorable (assigned for logical sorting and warehousing rather than brevity and intuitive) it simply makes no sense.

What I'm used to on other platforms (ExpressionEngine's Related Entries for example) is a pre-loaded pull down list that shows every single product's title and SKU number, and maybe even an icon…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Pop-up window once Add to Cart icon is clicked

Hi,

Is it possible for this pop-up lightbox once add to cart icon is clicked?
    There, a short description of the product is displayed and a purchased now link or add to cart button is also displayed. Instead of going to the product page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. option to remove woocommerce sidebar from product pages

I would love my woocommerce store to be full width, but i can't get rid of the sidebar on any woocommerce page

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Quota download (photo/images/media files) per day.

It should be great to put a quota download (20 Mo or...) per day (for exemple for :free membership).
    This quota download per day will be a quota Mo to all files with this setting on.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. manage_woocommerce

Create a more granular capability than using "manage_woocommerce" for managing the subscriptions so that we can allow Shop Managers to manage subscriptions without giving them control to all WooCommerce settings.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Reset Filter for AJAX Layered Nav

The AJAX Layered Nav is great, but I feel it is missing one bit of important functionality. The ability to Reset the filters. (ie. a show all button).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Directly print orders on printer attached to the computer

If woo commerce can print orders directly when they are received with out any command that will be very helpful for any online business.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to export licence keys generated by Software Add On

I was a bit surprised to discover that the Software Add On plug-in has no way of exporting a list of generated licence keys.

I'm trying to set up a new upgradable product so need to populate a field for the product with existing keys. The only way to do this seems to be to go through each order individually and copy paste them out. With about 250 orders to go through I'm not relishing this.

Less of an idea this, more of a 'why does it not already exist'?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. "Add to Favorites" (AKA Wishlist) for all post-types, especially Portfolio

Would LOVE a plug-in that allows Web visitors to "Add to Wishlist/Favorites" via different post-types (blogs, pages and portfolio). Currently using the WP-addtofavorites plugin, which is great -- but recognizes Blog posts ONLY; the wishlist will not display items in the Portfolio section or pages.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. EDI for large retail orders

EDI Extension
    I have a client that has a couple of large retailers that will be selling my client’s products in their stores nation wise. Each require that my client have EDI capabilities for the ordering process based on the EDI specs provided by each vendor, which can be different.

An extension to handle this type of situation would be nice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Woocommerce Wishlists Plugin Does Not Work with External Products

The Woocommerce Wishlists plugin does not work with external products. The wishlists functionality is just as useful for these products (YITH wishlists enables it for external products) and it would be nice if it didn't exclude these products since doing so reduces the usefulness of the plugin.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Measurement Price Calculator Flat Fee

The Measurement Price Calculator is a great plugin but lacking the ability to add a fixed, flat price to the calculated price. For example, we sell steel write by the millimetre but each length has fixings priced at £25, therefore we need the calculated price plus the extra £25. Seems like it would be a useful and simple addition to this plugin.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Extension to import serials from an arquive and put in a specific product

I receive a file with multiple serial keys inside. I will need to import this file to a particular product, for example 1000 keys for "My Cool System product", so when someone buys this product and I finalize the purchase of this product, one of 1000 serial keys will be sent to the client to use it on the product.

So "My Cool System product" will have now 999 serial keys in the stock to sell.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bulk Edit - option to change product options for page width

I have just been asked by a client to change every product to a Full Width page setting....which requires each product to be opened, edited and published one by one! Painful.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base