WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Group/ Hierarchy Attributes For Better Filter Display

Problem: Have lots of size attributes e.g. 1 month, 2 month, 3 month, 3-6 months 2-3 months. All shows in filters create a long confusing list for user.

Solution: Need a way to group them so all of these options do not show in the filter. E.g. group 1 month, 2 month and 3 months under 0-3 months so only this option shows in filter.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Tax Exempt Functionality for Guest Checkout

I really need a tax exempt functionality for guest checkout. We sell to end users and distributors. It really hurts our online sales that this functionality is not available. It would great to have a checkbox for tax exempt and a text field for their tax ID for guest checkout.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Payment Gateway per Vendor

Currently it is not possible to setup a multi payment gateway in WooCommerce. You can add more vendors to setup their own webshop but all payment traffic resides on the plugin or payment settings you have configured in WooCommerce settings.
    There is no way to setup a payment gateway per vendor so that users are able to buy from a vendor within the webshop but also the payments are directly processed towards the vendor instead of linked to 1 gateway.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Need a service like KitCRM but for WooCommerce

Need an AI-based digital marketing assistant for WooCommerce

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. [Compare Products Plugin] Add Filters to methods that retrieve Compared Products

A category does not exist for this plugin, so I chose a generic category.

In the Compare Products plugin, there is no way to filter the Products being Compared.

If a filter were added to WCProductsCompareFrontend::getcompared_products() that would be very helpful.

Another Filter being added to the Widget for when it calls this method may be a good idea as well.

In the JavaScript it pulls the Cookie data using jQuery.cookie, so it wouldn't know about any changes made using the WP Filters and would act as if all the Products were still there. This would…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Could You please add Sri Lankan Rupee to currency list.

I want to use Sri Lankan Rupee as the currency. but its not in the list. actually I'm helpless with this matter.
    thank you very much.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Associate Wishlist the owner's ship-to address

To make WooCommerce Wishlists more useful as wedding registry I would like the option of defaulting the order ship-to address to that of the Wishlist owner. The bill-to would be the person buying the item but the ship-to would be whatever the owner of the wishlist/gift registry had set up. The checkout page might show only the name and city of the recipients; only store owner would know the ship-to address.
    This would apply only to items that were purchased through a wish-list. Amazon's wedding registry implementation allows this.

Mixing wishlist and non-wishlist items is a problem, either this would…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Looking For a Plugin that will pay my sales reps commision

I have a website that i sell products on, is there a plug in that will allow me to set up users to have an extension in my cart (like www.thelalabox.com/rich/) and it goes to my woo commerce store but when someone buys a product "rich" would get a commision?

I dunno what i need but i want to allow people to sell my products off my site but be able to calculate who sold what

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Enable unique Software Add-On settings for product variations

Regarding the Software Add-On extension: http://www.woothemes.com/extension/software-add-on/

I am selling a software product with multiple license options: e.g: single site license, developer license, etc. I thought I would set it up in WooCommerce as a single product with different variations, but the Software Add-On does not allow me to set different settings per variation. For example, variation 1 (single site license) should have it's own product ID and be limited to a single activation. Variation 2 (developer license) should have a different product ID and unlimited activations.

Instead I had to create a unique product for each license type so I…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. WooCommerce and Twitter's Bootstrap

Already started: https://github.com/bassjobsen/woocommerce-twitterbootstrap This plugin wraps your Woocommerce views in the Twitter's Bootstrap Grid. Makes your views full responsive. No changes to your theme or other plugins needed.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. % Discount on Sales Pricing at Composite Products / Checkbox for Coupons

Please add a selector next to the "% Discount" on Composite Products to choose whether the discount will be applied on the "regular price" or on the "sales price".

Today Composite Products pics the sales price but applies the discount on the regular price. This break in the logic makes it hard to maintain prices, sales prices and the discount in a meaningful manner.

Furthermore it would be great to have a checkbox whether or not a COUPON, depending e. g. on the category of the component, should be still valid or not for the Composite Product.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Filter by Size (Ft' In'') Layered Navigation where the Size is inches/centimeters?

The Price Filter by Price widget is great. Is there a way to incorporate a Filter by Size widget where the Size is inches/centimeters? Users can then filter products by a "width" attribute and/or "height" attribute.

Option 1:
    Admins enter integer width attributes in inches that are displayed in Feet' Inches" on the frontend.

Option 2:
    Admints enter text width attributes in the Feet' Inches" and sort them correctly with PHP.

This would be used for rug/carpet stores and many other stores where size is more than just S, M, or L.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bulk, printer friendly order sheets for processing, shipping, and archiving.

In addition to the suggestion for the print friendly invoice option, it would be nice to append as a bulk option. We go through lots of orders a day and would be great to select numerous orders and send them to print in a printer friendly version.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add Pricing to Bulk Stock Management product

The Bulk Stock Management plugin gives ability to edit stock quantities. Could the developers review, and look at adding columns for pricing and other stats that assist updating the shop quickly. Many Thanks.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. WooInvoice

We are all at the mercy of FreshBooks (good but expensive) or other low end invoicing solution.
    Please guys, you are our salvation, do a theme/plugin that we can use for invoicing :)

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make Composite products compatible with other extensions, E.g. Bookings

Make the composite products add-on compatible with other extensions. E.g Allow bookings to be done as part of the process, or allow a gravity form associated with the product to be displayed instead of just the product description.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Extend subscription

I'd like to be able to add on 3 (or any number of my choosing) months onto an annual subscription. So if a customer pays annually they get 3 months free.

Or, alternatively, I'd like to be able to give someone a coupon code and the coupon will add on additional months to the annual subscription.

Essentially it would add a free trial to the end of the subscription.

For things like Black Friday or special events I think this would be very useful.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make it possible to refund multiple orders at once

Make it possible to provide full refunds for multiple orders - either by entering the order numbers separated by , selecting a set product to refund all orders for or checkbox then click bulk refund. With music event tickets sold using woocommerce / tickera bridge it would make cancelled events so much easier to deal with

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How to recover Google account after too many attempts

If you have tried to recover the password using a little troubleshooting task, but still you are not getting success and not able to recover Google account password after too many attempts, you must check out the steps that will help you in recovering the password simply.

Take a look to recover the password using simple methods:

· First of all, visit the Google account sign-in page and enter the correct email address and password.

· If you are unable to access click on forgot password button and move to the next process.

· You may enter the correct mobile…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 8 10 47 48
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base