WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Option to hide the parent product from the Facebook catalogue

When there is a variable product, the Facebook for WooCommerce plugin imports the parent product + the variants into the Facebook catalogue.
    However I do not want to show the parent product in the catalogue because only the variants can be bought (for example 40g and 100g bags).
    Could you please add the option to be able to hide the parent product (or do not sync it) from the Facebook catalogue?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Facebook for WooCommerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Products that go out of stock will continue to be shown in the Facebook feed

Hi,

It is a feature in the plugin that Out of Stock products are not synced to the Facebook feed. This makes good sense.

However when you have products that go Out of Stock, because the last item is sold, then that status will not be synced to Facebook. The product will no longer be synced for Facebook and will remain listed as In Stock on Facebook side.

I suggest adding a flag on the backend for products that go Out of Stock so that status can be synced to Facebook. Then once that's synced, then it can switch to…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Facebook for WooCommerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Option to exclude all Variations of an Variable product

I would like to exclude all Variations of an Variable product and only sync the main Variable product.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Override Product Name

On my website, when I list my artwork I want to use the names of the artwork. But when I want it listed on Facebook marketplace I would like to use a different title, for example: <art name> <size> <type of painting oil/acrylics> by <artist name>

I see an option to use a different description on facebook but no option to use a different title.

Please consider this feature in your future updates.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Support Facebook Checkout for products with variants

I learnt it the hard way that if I enable Facebook Checkout, all of my inventory started appearing as out of stock.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Transfer Woocommerce "tags" to Facebook Catalog Manager

I would like to create "Sets" in facebook commerce manager based on "tags" I set on my products.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Option to disable messenger chat to be automatically open when a user enters the website

Option to disable messenger chat to be automatically open when a user enters the website. Currently it opens by default

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Exclude products per url to exclude products with other language

I have multilingual site.

I would like the Facebook store to show only one language products (because when using WPML, all English products don't have a picture.. I guess because I have not multiplied the pictures for product translations.

Easiest would be to exclude products that have a language code in url, like /en/ so if you could exclude products per url, it would be handy and would not need constant removal of english products in Facebook store.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Select Category to include instead of exclude in Facebook Shop

Hello,

I just started using Facebook for Woocommerce and it would be mush easier if I could select which Category to include for sync instead of which categories to exclude.

I have many product categories but do not want all products to appear on the Facebook Shop page.
    It would be much easier for me to create a category "For Facebook Shop" (which does not appear on my actuall eshop) and products I wanted on Facebook I would just asign to this category also.

Thank you.

Ioannis.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make it possible to connect shared pixels (created by different Business Manager)

Currently, only pixels created through the main Business Manager can be selected for connection. You won’t be able to connect shared pixels that were created by another Business Manager even if your Business Manager has all necessary rights to use and manage the shared pixel.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Facebook Marketplace integration

There are other apps, including Shopify, that allow websites to post directly to Facebook MARKETPLACE (not your shop). This is a huge market to tap into -everyone there is shopping. Having a direct post would mean saving the extra step of posting there independently on your personal FB account. https://www.facebook.com/business/help/1855394307892939?id=2427773070767892 is a list of the available apps ATM.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Update May 7, 2021 => SELL FULLZ/DL/SSN/DOB/DUMPS

Hi guys!
    Call me Jack...
    Update May 7, 2021 <11:57 AM>
    LIST CREDIT CARD AND GIFT CARD

***** CREDIT CARD
    USA (Best Seller)
    UNITED KINGDOM (Best Seller)
    AUSTRALIA
    CANADA
    FRANCE
    GERMANY
    CHILE
    TAIWAN
    SPAIN
    JAPAN
    ITALY
    BRAZIL

***** GIFT CARD
    AMAZON (Best Seller)
    ITUNES (Best Seller)
    BESTBUY
    STARBUCK
    EBAY
    XBOX (Best Seller)
    WALMART
    TARGET

***** DEAD FULLZ INFORMATION
    US/UK FULLZ RANDOM BANK
    US/UK FULLZ WITH ALL BANK (CHASE, HSBC, BARCLAYS, etc...)
    VALID PASSPORT - DRIVER'S LICENSE - NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER - SSN - DOB
    UPDATED NEW YORK, COLORADO, CALIFORNIA, TEXAS, RHODE ISLAND, ILLINOIS (DRIVER'S LICENSE, SSN, DOB)

***** DUMPS WITH…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. +27733404752 spell caster, love spell, spell caster review, witchcraft, psychic, magic forum, black magic.

+27733404752 spell caster, love spell, spell caster review, witchcraft, psychic, magic forum, black magic.

Black magic >>Witchcraft-Spells| ☎+27733404752 | Bring lost love spells || Voodoo spells
    Dr mama kevin is a Voodoo -witchcraft spell caster who has witchcraft spells to help you with any situation or problems. My witchcraft spells can help you if you are feeling
    ARE YOU FEELING TOTALLY HELPLESS MARRIAGES/ DIVORCE/ LOST LOVE AND FINANCIALLY DOWN ??? I AM HERE TO HELP YOU, Dr mama kevin,s
    CALL OR WHATSAPP
    Powerful love spell.
    Revenge of the raven curse.+27733404752
    love spell caster to bring back lost lover in 24hrs

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base