WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Royal Mail Plugin - Toggle On/Off Ignoring 'Compensation Cover'

Add an on/off toggle to the Royal Mail plugin for ignoring the 'compensation cover' amounts for shipping options to be offered at checkout. At the moment, it is forced on and stops lower cost shipping options from displaying when the order value is above the Royal Mail compensation amount. This is a problem for us because we need to offer lower shipping rates despite checkout order value.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Introduce 1 KG Express Satchels For Australia Post

Australia Post currently calculates Satchel Rates for satchels that weigh 0.5 kg, 3 kg and 5 kg.

However, a new 1 kg satchel has been introduced for the extension, for express post, which is not currently available in the extension.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can you make it so that people add to the cart but when it doesn’t have any shipping prices for their countries it then saves the cart and s

Hi Guys,

Can you make it so that people add to the cart but when it doesn’t have any shipping prices for their countries it then saves the cart and sends it to us for a shipping quote and then we send it back including the shipping and they complete or something like that?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Import box sizes to FedEx

I would like to have an option to import box sizes to the module as opposed to entering them one at a time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. local pickup

I'd like to see shipping classes added to local pick up. I have some items that can be collected and some that are supplied direct from a factory that cannot be. Table rate include this ability and it would be nice to see this method bought in line with that method

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow searching for orders using a tracking number.

It would be great if you made it possible to search for orders using a tracking number.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Multiple Warehouse or 2 store locations shipping.

1 store (warehouse) identety set up for products shipping from Canada to canada selling products in CAD. Using Canada post as a shipping methode.

1 store (warehouse) identety set up for products shipping from U.S.A to the U.S.A selling products in USD. Using USPS as a shipping methode.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Purolator - Auto-Create Label/Link not generated directly in New Order Email

What I expected
    Whenever the Auto create label is enabled, a shipping label and link will automatically be created and added directly to the New Order email as the documentation and setting describes

What happened instead
    When enabling this setting and placing an order on the front end, the New Order Email does display a general order link (but it's not a direct link to the label), where it takes the user to the backend to then print the shipping label. This is a two-step process, and if someone else (other than the owner) is shipping the product, they cannot…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. soColissimo

There's an official addon for Colissimo (French shipping method), but none for soColissimo which is extremely needed.

There's a third party addon that does it but it doesn't seem reliable.

An official addon would be hugely needed.

98 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add NovaPoshta API2 integration

Please add ukrainian shipping NovaPoshta. I don't find any normal working extention with this shipping. API: https://devcenter.novaposhta.ua/

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add Ukrposhta

Add Ukrainian shipping - Ukrposhta

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to Exclude Countries from a shipping Zone

Currently you can only add countries and regions to a shipping Zone but I recently had to have a rule that applied to all European countries except the UK which meant I had to add every single european country to that list rather than just adding "Europe". It would save time if you could add a small rule that said "Except X Country / Region" to that list.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Multi Vendor Shipping Options

There are a lot of people who would like for the ability to integrate vendors as individual shipping entities. Take a look at this thread below.

https://www.wcvendors.com/help/topic/pro-shipping-per-productorder/page/2/

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. USPS Plugin - have box/envelop used in calculations posted in Order Notes

Hello, I would like to know how I do two things. First I want to be able to identify which boxes USPS plugin is using when I used Box Packing option so I can use the correct boxes and I would also like that information to show up in the Order notes so I can fulfill the order from that note.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add "request shipping quote" as a shipping option

We are an art gallery and frame shop so some of our items (hardware) are easy to categorize for flat rate shipping but our art is not. Each piece is vastly different and requires special packing on top of shipping.

I know there is a dynamic shipping extension but the $150 yearly subscription is a bit steep for the frequency of our online art sales. I am trying to find a good solution that allows us to pick and choose which items can go through check out with shipping calculated automatically and and which items are held in checkout for…

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Sorting shipping methods

If you use more than one shipping method, in my case UPS and USPS, there is no way to sort these in the cart view and always make the cheapest on a default. People often don't read and then get angry when they got a $40 USPS rate when they could have had an $10 UPS rate. It's not enough to be able to sort multiple options within one method, overall sorting is needed and especially a way to make one option the default.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Shipment Tracking Extension: Add shipping number column to order list view

I would love it if the Shipment Tracking Extension would optionally add an extra column to the orders list view, showing the tracking number(s) of the respective order. Preferably the number would be a clickable link to the tracking provider (like the "Track" link in the edit-order screen). This would allow for a) a quick overview about if a tracking number has been assigned and b) a quick check, if an order has been succesfully delivered (without having to open up each order).

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Shipment Tracking Plugin + PayPal integration

When I input the tracking number for a product that was paid for by PayPal, it'd be great if that information could be passed to PayPal and the order updated there as well. Otherwise, I end up needing to update two records with the tracking info.

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Print Invoices & Packing Lists plugin for multiple address orders

The WooThemes Print Invoices & Packing Lists plugin is a very useful plugin for creating invoices and packing lists for orders. However, with single orders that ship to multiple address, using the WooThemes Shipping Multiple Adresses plugin, there is currently no way to print an invoice or packing list for each address independently.

It would be great if the Print Invoices & Packing Lists plugin had an option to select what address to print an invoice or packing list for, if the order is shipping to multiple addresses.

This would make the shipping and invoicing process much easier, especially during…

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. hermes

I would like to see myhermes international and local delivery rates.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base