WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. shipment tracking

For the Woocommerce Shipment Tracking extension, it would be really nice to be able to add shipment tracking info through the rest api. The Shipment Tracking extension relies on private order meta which cannot be added through the rest api. Public order meta works fine. This would work nicely for automated shipment tracking updates.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fastway Couriers (Australia) Shipping Calculator

Create a Shipping Calculator Plugin that works with Fastway Couriers (Australia) API http://api.fastway.org/latest/docs.html so that the shipping cost is added to the final price of the cart.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Exclude certain products from specific Shipping methods

This came up while I was setting up and using the USPS plugin. I would like to be able to exclude certain shipping methods for certain items. For example i have some items (such a books) that can be shipped via Media mail while most other items cannot ship that method because of USPS regulations.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. USPS Extension - Add Priority Mail Regional Rate Box shipping

Priority Mail Regional Rate Box shipping is a great way because it's one of the most economical. It needs to be covered by the USPS extension.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. shipping restrictions

A product attribute that will restrict buyers from being able to purchase & ship to certain areas. IE Wine or Ammunition to restricted states.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Set a minimum Amount for Local Delivery like the Free Shipping

I would like to be able to set a minimum amount for a user to spend before they can get local delivery. This is available in Free shipping but not local delivery. Dont want to be delivering a $2 item for free.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Shipping pickup locally different location with google map

I want to ask you if you can develop or fix same details. More specific: the shipping method for woocommerce plugin.
    We need this featured for woocommerce.

Shipping method
    Wee need to have possibility to insert a PickUp point
    Something like
    Add:
    -city, zip, and/or full address of all PickUp Point
    Also the USER must have a shipping pop down menu with all City available for Pickup your products during the completion of order.

After the User choose the city he will be able to checkout his order
    On the final page:
    when the order is generated the user must…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Avery label printing

It's bewildering to me that you can't print basic bulk mailing labels for new orders. I'm talking simple, Avery-style labels. I can't find a plugin for it either! There are only plugins to print specific labels for specific mailing services, like UPS and USPS. The only way seems to export the day's orders to a spreadsheet and print the labels from there. Why not let people print labels right from Woocommerce? It would save a lot of time.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Need Canada Post Web Services Integration!!! Options to generate and print shipping labels using CP services

Need plugin to integrate Canada Post Web Services. Ability to generate and print shipping labels that sends manifest to Canada Post daily and prints out for ecommerce admin to bring to CP when shipping products

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Extension for Courier It

I see you have an extension for FedEx... how about a similar extension for the south african courier company Courier IT (www.courierit.co.za)

their prices are extremely competitive and may help with ecommerce sites.

i would add their rates that they emailed me, but theres no way to upload the file on this idea/suggestion forum

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Introduce 1 KG Express Satchels For Australia Post

Australia Post currently calculates Satchel Rates for satchels that weigh 0.5 kg, 3 kg and 5 kg.

However, a new 1 kg satchel has been introduced for the extension, for express post, which is not currently available in the extension.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. validate to a delivery area

For a restaurant with a delivery area be able to draw a map and have delivery orders validate to the defined delivery area (zip codes don't work alone for this generally) before allowing to select the option of delivery.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add more shipping options for South African stores.

It would be great to have some more / better extensions for South African Shipping. As a South African company I feel this should be addressed. The Post office and Speed Courier extensions are available, but clients are reluctant to use them and would prefer Courier IT or Berco or something. I know they have all sorts of developer tools available.

With a better shipping options in SA, Woocommerce would, without doubt be the best in SA.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. YRC Shipping (Yellow Roadway Corporation)

An extension for YRC Shipping would be appreciated for shipping larger items.

YRC has a rate quote API available for developers.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ability to Exclude Countries from a shipping Zone

Currently you can only add countries and regions to a shipping Zone but I recently had to have a rule that applied to all European countries except the UK which meant I had to add every single european country to that list rather than just adding "Europe". It would save time if you could add a small rule that said "Except X Country / Region" to that list.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow the option to block shipping to certain states.

We need to be able to select which states we can ship to the same way we can select which countries. There are certain states that I cannot ship products to, and I have no way of preventing people from placing orders to ship to those states.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hide price from shipping labels in Stamps.com plugin

In Stamps.com showing or hiding the shipping cost in the label is an option. But in the plugin it is not. Makes it not look pro.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Mypack shipping method

Need Tollpost Globes shipping method for Mypack in Norway: http://www.tollpost.no/en/Private/MyPack/Pages/MyPack.aspx

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Calculate USPS shipping based on the lowest cost instead of smallest box

Prevent USPS from using smaller, but heavier and therefore more expensive, box sizes when calculating shipping.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base