WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adding functionality to the UPS Shipping Extension

I would suggest adding the ability to set multiple zip codes as well as freight shipping to the UPS shipping extension. I have a website that has multiple vendors who sell items. Currently I am unable to assign an origin zip code to each vendor... I just have a default origin zip code. My shipping prices will not be accurate. Also, the FedEx shipping extension has freight available but the UPS does not. Having freight shipping available would help very much.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Print UPS Labels from dashboard

UPS and other shipping plugins only really calculate the shipping costs but some my clients wanted to be able to print the UPS shipping labels after the order comes in without having to cut and paste everything in the UPS website. Could you come up with a plugin that enables label printing from completed orders from the dashboard?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Include "no class" as a calculation within Table Rate Shipping when calculating per shipping class

When setting a table rate to calculate the shipping based on "calculate rates per shipping class", the shipping method does not display at all when the shipping rate is set to "no class". What would be ideal is that if "no class" was included within the calculation as it does not make sense for this to throw this error "There doesn‘t seem to be any available shipping methods. Please double check your address, or contact us if you need any help."

I would expect "no class" would be treated the same as if it had a class. Otherwise if someone…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Create a plugin that utilised Royal Mails new barcode system

The Royal Mail is soon to add barcoding to all parcels. There's an API for this and it would be amazing if WC could plug into it, either natively or via an extension.

Info here: http://www.royalmail.com/barcodeready

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Aramex airway bills generation

Your Aramex plugin should generate Airway bills for orders too. Currently it only generates the cshipping cost.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Disallow flat rate shipping on product without shipping class

Allow option to disallow flat rate shipping on product without shipping class

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. hermes

I would like to see myhermes international and local delivery rates.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Management of USPS Flat Rate box / envelope usage within shipping settings.

We NEED the ability to filter in/out the stock USPS box / envelope sizes with the USPS plugin. For a store that ships items that cannot be placed in the line of envelopes they offer, we must only use boxes. Think - fragile goods.
    Right now, the math is simply done on total volume rather than allowing us to use what makes sense. A simple dropdown selector for the flat rate units you wish to use would fix this perfectly.
    Having to turn off flat rate to avoid the issues right now costs us in shipping supplies (our own boxes)…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Don't import virtual or downloadable products into Royal Mail Click & Drop account.

By default, virtual and downloadable products are imported into Click and Drop, this means our 'rules' do not work as click and drop wants a weight (which does not apply) and results in manually editing each order before it can be processed.

Please add a setting to turn this off, so only items that are shipped are imported.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Shipping calculations on the backend when using extension "Royal Mail by WooCommerce".

Shipping calculations on the backend when using extension "Royal Mail by WooCommerce".

When shop manager creates an order via the back-end (WooCommerce > Orders > Add New) the shipping calculations are not executed while using Royal Mail plugin by WooCommerce.

My customer is processing telephone orders via their website but is unable to provide the correct shipping price for total payment amount before checking it online by hand. All products on their website have weights and measurements set but the Royal Mail shipping calculations only happen on the front end (cart and checkout pages). Must of the code must be…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add manual input options for order tracking details on order page

Hi, I think it would be great to add on the order page once you are ready to complete/fulfil the order the ability to manually add tracking information/code and carrier information for the order. This is becoming more and more asked by our customers and very common on other platforms.

Now this can be achieved through a little customisation and addition of coding but I kinda of see it as a temporary fix. Now with woocommerce going through significant changes currently I feel it should ideally be standard feature now and currently lacks that.

This is quite similar to what…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Purolator - Auto-Create Label/Link not generated directly in New Order Email

What I expected
    Whenever the Auto create label is enabled, a shipping label and link will automatically be created and added directly to the New Order email as the documentation and setting describes

What happened instead
    When enabling this setting and placing an order on the front end, the New Order Email does display a general order link (but it's not a direct link to the label), where it takes the user to the backend to then print the shipping label. This is a two-step process, and if someone else (other than the owner) is shipping the product, they cannot…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Minimum Fee for Local and International Shipping

In the LOCAL SHIPPING and INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, we should have a MINIMUM FEE also as in the FIXED SHIPPING FEE, as it is OBVIOUS we need one.

Many thanks and hope to see these features in the next WooCommerce upgrade

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Shopping Cart Shipping Rates

Hi... I am using the woocommerce shopping cart plugin.
    Generally the shipping is charged by weight or size of the product in India.
    There is always a minimum charge from the shipping company of 1/2 - 1 kg even if the weight is less than that.
    If the product is less than the minimum weight, we do not have any option to fix a minimum shipping rate.
    Is there any option to do that? If not then that should be added.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Improve Shipping Options

Allowing multiple local delivery shipping options is a must! For instance, If I have a warehouse in a small town and a large city they both fall under local delivery. However, delivery in the small town should be half the cost of the large city for example due to fuel consumed, time spent waiting in traffic etc. So creating separate local delivery options open to certain area codes (how it is set up now) would clear up this issue. Second, how come local delivery MUST be taxable? There needs to be an option to make this delivery option have no…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Adding First Class Mail International - Retail to the USPS options

I have a client who can get better rates by going to the USPS and using First class mail international - retail for international orders. It would be EXTREMELY helpful if that option could be added to teh USPS shipping extension. Thanks

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Canada Post Shipping Method should supply a hook for users to filter Lettermail rates.

It would be useful if we could filter the Lettermail rates. The use cases are plenty, but two examples would be when Canada Post changes their rates (as happened today) or if the website owner would like taxes automatically applied to the rate.

At the very least the value returned by WCShippingCanadaPost::calculatelettermailrate should be wrapped in an applyfilters call. This would allow devs to adjust the cost as well as the label and sort order.

It would also be useful if $lettermail_boxes is filtered as well for full control of the costs.

If we…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Canada Post extension needs customizable handling fees and adjustable shipping rates to make it easier to work with a drop shipping service

I am currently setting up a contract with a drop shipping company that does all shipping and handling of a product. I would like to be able to charge both a per-order handling fee, as well as a small per-item handling fee, to cover my own costs.

Additionally, at least one Canada Post shipping option does not offer a bulk discount to companies that offer order fulfillment services like this. That is the International Small Packet Air option. Bulk discounts are one of the ways that order fulfillment services earn revenue, and so this particular service will charge an extra…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. UPS AND FEDEX PLUGIN

I think you should offer ups and fed ex plugins for free! Or at least drop the price down. You would get a whole lot more business! For that matter why not come down on all your plugin prices?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add an Export / Import feature for Table Rates

It would be great to have the ability to export and import tables rates between test servers and the live site.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base