WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mypack shipping method

Need Tollpost Globes shipping method for Mypack in Norway: http://www.tollpost.no/en/Private/MyPack/Pages/MyPack.aspx

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Exclude certain products from specific Shipping methods

This came up while I was setting up and using the USPS plugin. I would like to be able to exclude certain shipping methods for certain items. For example i have some items (such a books) that can be shipped via Media mail while most other items cannot ship that method because of USPS regulations.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. FedEx SmartPost rates

The FedEx extension could be improved in a few ways (account integration). Really need to see the inclusion of SmartPost as a shipping method.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. shipping restrictions

A product attribute that will restrict buyers from being able to purchase & ship to certain areas. IE Wine or Ammunition to restricted states.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Magnum XT |Does It Really Work in [2020]!

A lot of the male products that come MagnumXT are focused on making a quick buck. You may get lured in with low price tags, or even high price tags since many people associate that with quality. However, if you’ve tried such products before, then you know that they’re not what you are looking for. You might see some benefits in the start, but your body will get used to it and then it won’t respond as well as it did before.Click Here https://magnumxt.info/

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Canada Post - Display which box the items have been packed in on the Order page

I figured I'll open the issue and ask when can we have that functionality implemented in this plugins similar to how USPS now displays the box:

Image Link: https://cloudup.com/clknOb1Ovgc

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add shipping tax override

We are having an issue with taxes and the Table Shipping rates plugin. Our store is located in Canada. Under Canadian law, we have to apply tax to the products we sell within Canada and those taxes will vary from province to province. However, the tax we are charged on shipping (no matter where in the world we ship) is a constant percentage. It would be useful in a future version of the plugin to be able to set an optional tax rate for each shipping zone.

I will provide 3 examples to clearly outline the issue we are experiencing:

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 9 10 12 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base