WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Management of USPS Flat Rate box / envelope usage within shipping settings.

We NEED the ability to filter in/out the stock USPS box / envelope sizes with the USPS plugin. For a store that ships items that cannot be placed in the line of envelopes they offer, we must only use boxes. Think - fragile goods.
    Right now, the math is simply done on total volume rather than allowing us to use what makes sense. A simple dropdown selector for the flat rate units you wish to use would fix this perfectly.
    Having to turn off flat rate to avoid the issues right now costs us in shipping supplies (our own boxes)…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Extension for Courier It

I see you have an extension for FedEx... how about a similar extension for the south african courier company Courier IT (www.courierit.co.za)

their prices are extremely competitive and may help with ecommerce sites.

i would add their rates that they emailed me, but theres no way to upload the file on this idea/suggestion forum

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. WooCommerce Checkout AddOns

In the checkout addons for stuff like "express"-sendings etc. it would be nice to have the possibility to choose where the fields are shown in the checkout-page

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Extension - Shipping Multiple Addresses

The Duplicate cart function in the Shipping multiple addresses extension is confusing in it's operation. If you put an item in your cart, go to cart, click "duplicate cart" and choose 3 addresses and click the "duplicate" button, you end up with 4 copies of the item in the cart, the original 1 + the 3 for the addresses you picked. It would seem more intuitive to just end up with 3 items in the cart (or 3 copies of the original cart) going to the 3 addresses you chose. If you are sending gifts, you would pick your items,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Woocommerce USPS Shipping Import Export

The Woothemes USPS Shipping Method Woocommerce Extension should allow easy Import and Export of its tables for Shipping Zones, Shipping Options, Shipping Classes and USPS, including tables from each Shipping Zone, like Box Sizes and Weights, and choice of Services and Price Adjustments. Adding all this data by hand each time these items need to be set up on a new site makes no sense when it should be a simple export and import handled by a software routine.

A similar request has already been made for the Shipping Tables extension. This should be implemented in both Woocommerce core for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. USPS Plugin - have box/envelop used in calculations posted in Order Notes

Hello, I would like to know how I do two things. First I want to be able to identify which boxes USPS plugin is using when I used Box Packing option so I can use the correct boxes and I would also like that information to show up in the Order notes so I can fulfill the order from that note.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. AustPost PlugIn

General thought is in the WooCommerce Settings Panel > Shipping > AustPost to include an additional line of data that allows someone to enter a BASE PACKAGING RATE similar to a 'handling fee'.

Idea is that we would then be able to enter correct weights into the product page rather than adding the packaging weight to each product. The downside in the current process is that each product has a weight buffer built in to accommodate the packaging...

Having this "Base Packaging Weight" field one would eliminate the excess weight charges being applied when buying multiple items. Especially for those…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Multi Vendor Shipping Options

There are a lot of people who would like for the ability to integrate vendors as individual shipping entities. Take a look at this thread below.

https://www.wcvendors.com/help/topic/pro-shipping-per-productorder/page/2/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When using ShipStation, limit addresses to 50 characters per line

ShipStations sends error messages when an address line is more than 50 characters.

For users with the ShipStation integration, WooCommerce or the integration should limit the character limit per address field to 50.

This is specially true for transactions outside the U.S. where addresses tend to be longer and more detailed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. delivery notes to have an editable label

in the multiple shipping addresses plugin there is a check box for adding delivery notes. Can this label be made so it is editable - like some of the button labels and so on - are

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. multiple shipping addresses on checkout page

I am using multiple shipping addresses plugin and on the checkout page the shipping methods are in a tr beside the subtotal and only spans one column. I would like to recommend the shipping method be inserted into it's own tr under the subtotal so it can span all columns of the cart details

http://d.pr/i/Ftq2

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Delivery zones

Set up the ability to establish delivery zones, much like the current shipping zone set up, so that a flat fee could be placed on certain mile radiuses: $25 within 30 miles of an established zip code, $50 within 60 miles, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Choose Counties and Townships, instead zip code

In some countries the zip code does not use, I need a shipping more specific.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Sorting shipping methods

If you use more than one shipping method, in my case UPS and USPS, there is no way to sort these in the cart view and always make the cheapest on a default. People often don't read and then get angry when they got a $40 USPS rate when they could have had an $10 UPS rate. It's not enough to be able to sort multiple options within one method, overall sorting is needed and especially a way to make one option the default.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Different shipping rate for subscription free trial & the next shipments

Possibility to have different rates for a subscription that has a free trial.

On free trial - charge shipping
    On recurring - free shipping

I know it can be done with sign-up fee, but it shows up in the invoices/ order reviews.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Easier Order Tracking Number

Your Canada Post plug-in does not offer a good tracking number integration. I currently use a Canada Post plug-in from CodeCanyon which has a simple box on the back-end order page that the tracking number(s) can be pasted into. It immediately looks up the tracking information and pulls the data from Canada Post and will refresh as needed. This is so simple and should be implemented in all shipping plugins. This is the only thing stopping me from switching to your plug-in.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add distance rate shipping rules per product category

Currently im using distance rate shipping for my store. Would be great if each product category had an option to set its own distance rate. I would think it would work in the same way as the opening times plugin where there is the global rule in the general settings and then each category can have its own times too. Looking forward to this addition and thank you guys for the great work you do.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. WooCommerce Shipping Zone Shipping by Weight

Hello,

I hope you can add a shipping by weight as an option aside from flat rate, free shipping and local pick up. Basically prices may vary from the weight of product and there destination (zone). Hope we'll have one in the near future. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. local pickup plus

Send email to that local store.

Please develop this, so that when an order is submitted it is forwarded to an email address for that local store.

Pretty obvious huh!

thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Table Rate Shipping: Allow Duplication of Table Rates

Allow the duplication of existing table rates within shipping zones to make it easier to add the same rules but different prices (for example for 1st class, 2nd class shipping etc)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base