WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add discount probability to table rate shipping

Hi,
    It would be wonderful if there is a probability to include discount for payment methods directly in plugin "table rate shipping".

You already included probability of adding fees within "payment on delivery". Same box with a discount calculation should be in the first tab for prepayment.

Is this possible - it would be really helpful!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add shipping status to Stamps.com plugin

Stamps.com API plugin shoudl be able to pull the shipment status from SDC and change the order status in WooCommerce accordingly.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. UPS Freight Shipping Plugin I am looking to pay someone to create this plugin for me. The ones who are experienced at it and know wordpress

UPS Freight Shipping Plugin. I am looking to pay someone to create this plugin for me. The ones who are experienced at it and know wordpress and woo commerce platform. Please I really need this plugin :-) I already asked freelance developers and they don't know the wordpress and woo commerce platform that well and they want to charge me $600.00 to $800.00 to make it when they don't really know how. So please I am asking you I need this plugin please send me a quote to create it for me and others that can use this plugin. at …

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Disable Smartpost rate display in FedEx Shipping plugin when cart value is over $100

Smartpost is only insured for $100, and you can not purchase additional insurance. I would like the Smartpost rate to be hidden when the shopping cart value is over $100 and display the other insurable rates like FedEx Ground Home Delivery instead.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Parcel2go extension

To be able to automatically load shipments with Parcel2Go using their API.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. USPS Shipping Extension - Exclude countries on shipping method level

I ship exclusively via USPS and would like to be able to specify or exclude shipping methods to certain countries.

For example, First Class Package International (FCPI) comes with delivery confirmation to a select number of countries, so I only want to offer FCPI to those countries. To all other countries that don't have delivery confirmation for FCPI, I only want to ship Priority Mail International (PMI) or Express.

It would also be helpful to be able to set the weight limit we want to ship per method. For example, if an order is over 2 lbs. I only want…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Shipping and handling charge based on cart subtotal

I have a client that would like to use a shipping and handling fee based on cart subtotal, similar to what is outlined below:
    subtotal $0 - $25.00 / $13.00 shipping
    subtotal $25.01 - $40.00 / $10.75 shipping
    subtotal $40.01 - $55.00 / $13.25 shipping
    subtotal $55.01 - $1000.00 / $16.25 shipping

(I've mentioned this to Daniel S.)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Plugin for managing warehouses.

Is there any plugin to categorize the various products in stores? So to know how many and where products are stock.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We need Freight added to the UPS and the Fed-Ex Shipping plugin. I have an account with UPS freight and I need this added to the UPS plugin

We need Freight added to the UPS and the Fed-Ex Shipping plugin. I have an account with UPS freight and I need this added to the UPS plugin I bought. This way all i have to do is add my access key for freight account along with my access key for my domestic along with the rest of the information to make this accounts work. And tell how i want to ship my products. Example: pallet, floor jack, ect. And tell the plugin which way each product is to go domestic or freight and in the US or International or…

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Duplicate Table Rates When Product is Duplicated

Please fix something minor in the Per Product Rate Shipping Extension. When I create a new product (I sell t-shirts with 50+ variations) please have WooCommerce duplicate the Product Rate shipping settings for each variation as well. I have to re-enter all the info every time I create a new product for each variation, and even uploading a CSV makes it a very time consuming process. It currently duplicates all the settings but none of the actual countries or rates.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Include "no class" as a calculation within Table Rate Shipping when calculating per shipping class

When setting a table rate to calculate the shipping based on "calculate rates per shipping class", the shipping method does not display at all when the shipping rate is set to "no class". What would be ideal is that if "no class" was included within the calculation as it does not make sense for this to throw this error "There doesn‘t seem to be any available shipping methods. Please double check your address, or contact us if you need any help."

I would expect "no class" would be treated the same as if it had a class. Otherwise if someone…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add multiple states to each row in per product shipping

Currently, when I add a row to specify per product shipping, the state field only allows one 2 digit state abbreviation. I'd like the ability to specify a comma separated list.

The shipping scenario I have is based on zones to allow me to set up a flat rate shipping. Each zones consists of multiple states. It'd take my per product shipping table down from 49 rows to 4, making future updates efficient.

This same thing comma delineated list could apply to country and postal codes, too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be great and useful to have directly in the page product (not only in cart ) pick up in store or Sending

It would be great and useful to have directly in the page product (not only in cart ) pick up in store or Sending

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Per Product Shipping extension - new feature

The way it works now it's necessary to enter rates country by country which is very time consuming. How about adding the ability to select regions? "Europe", "South America", "Asia", etc. Would be so much faster!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. weight of container

Table rate shipping does not allow you to add in the weight of your container/box/envelope. We use the same box for nearly all sales, whether one book or 5. I need to add the weight of the box in order to calculate shipping table weight.
    This extension is useless without this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Different Shipping methods based on locations

Have different Shipping for different states or countries. i.e. Imagine if we can have USPS shipping for all states except NY and have Fedex for NY.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. WooCommerce Local Pickup Plus: Showing the first Store more closer by ZIPCODE

Simple, the system can show the store more closer in the country by ZIPCODE.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add an Export / Import feature for Table Rates

It would be great to have the ability to export and import tables rates between test servers and the live site.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Option to EXCLUDE countries for certain shipping options such as USPS

I purchased a couple extensions for different shipping options because we're using certain options for certain countries. While there is an option to specify either ALL countries or specific countries, there isn't a way to EXCLUDE certain countries. So, if I want to offer USPS to all countries EXCEPT the US (and instead use UPS domestically), I have to manually select EVERY country in the world except the one I want to exclude. Seems like it would be simple to add a third option - All countries EXCEPT...

Please??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base