WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hide Shipping Address when Local Pickup is selected over Checkout

Hide Shipping Address when Local Pickup is selected over Checkout as a standard functionalty

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Postcode checker for Woocommerce (Homepage)

At homepage it would be great if we could place a search bar on homepage and if do not cover delivery area direct to out-of-area page.
    If successful forward to /shop/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Shipping Zones via City

It would be great to be able to create shipping zones via City e.g. Melbourne, Australia or Sydney, Australia and then see a map of the area.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I want to stop it from saying "No shipping options" to "Please enter your address to see your shipping options".

I want to change the "No shipping options" to "Please enter your address to see your shipping options."

Old php snippets in the function file and even a plugin built to do this do not work. I wish they would.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. add date/timepicker to Advanced Shipping Packages

Add a date/time picker for advanced shipping packages ...
    In our case, Each package has different options for shipping...(some only pickup, some both pickup and delivery...varying day/time availability...) We were hoping the Delivery plugin from Woocommerce would work, but it doesn't work along with the shipping packages... We have some items available for pickup/delivery only on certain days/times...
    The ability to add a dropdown list or date/time picker inside each of the Adv. Shipping Pkg. boxes at checkout(or cart) would be lovely...;)
    Thanks!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add Norwegian Carriers into Shipping Methods

Can you please add two Norwegian carriers in the next edition, then I do not have to add them every time you update your plugin. Attaches code below.

'Norge' => array(

&#39;PostNord&#39; =&gt; &#39;<a rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="http://www.postnord.no/nb/vare-verktoy/pakkesporing?searchquery=%1$s&#39;">http://www.postnord.no/nb/vare-verktoy/pakkesporing?searchquery=%1$s&#39;</a>,

&#39;Posten.no&#39; =&gt; &#39;<a rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="https://sporing.posten.no/sporing/%1$s&#39;">https://sporing.posten.no/sporing/%1$s&#39;</a>,
    ),

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ship to multiple addresses import option improvement

Regarding the button for "import my addresses" which does not, in actuality, allow to import addresses. I am concerned that customers will try to upload a CSV to this button, as this is what one would expect in the customer journey. It is so easy for customers to get frustrated and leave the site- I am concerned we will lose sales because of this. Based upon this I also anticipate many questions from users for the website's customer service team, which will increase costs for the business I am building the site for.

An update suggestion would be to change…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Enable WooCommerce Distance Based Shipping for WCMP

My vendors on my marketplace offer delivery up to a certain distance from their shop locations.

This plugin calculates the distance from the customer to the store location using a Google Maps API - and then charges the relevant delivery fee.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. An option to link product with specific shipping box so when checking out, shipping logic use that relation to calculate shipping

We are running into a challenge. here are details.

Product X box size 5 x 5 x 5 inch
    Box A - size can fit 4 product X
    Box B - size can fit 50 product X

so when we choose 5 products, USPS shipping uses Box B instead of QTY 2 of Box A.

Box B shipping cost is way higher than 2 boxes of Box A

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Google Maps shipping

Because of the Corona Virus Outbreak many countries are adopting Martial Law and not letting people leave homes aside from delivery of food, medicine and other basic necessities.

I propose an addition or a plugin to help vendors ship to clients using Google Maps or Waze geolocation services. On the WooCommerce App add a tab where a vendor can find the map of an order and get directions to that location.

Many, many countries do not have a proper address of mail system in place making delivery of products and ecommerce very difficult.

This would give all business in these…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Woocommerce Deafult Shipping Select/Un-Select Option

Hey WooCommerce Team,

My suggestion is that you guys must add an option to disable the default selection of shipping methods so the user must be prompted to select his/her desired option for shipping. This will reduce the wrong shipping place selection for orders as most of my customer selects the option that is already selected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Delivery Time displayed under Shipping Information

I use this app for local delivery only and need to see delivery time chosen by the customer. Since it’s not displayed, I always have to go to my website to see the delivery times. Would be nice to have that displayed under shipping information.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Shipping calculations on the backend when using extension "Royal Mail by WooCommerce".

Shipping calculations on the backend when using extension "Royal Mail by WooCommerce".

When shop manager creates an order via the back-end (WooCommerce > Orders > Add New) the shipping calculations are not executed while using Royal Mail plugin by WooCommerce.

My customer is processing telephone orders via their website but is unable to provide the correct shipping price for total payment amount before checking it online by hand. All products on their website have weights and measurements set but the Royal Mail shipping calculations only happen on the front end (cart and checkout pages). Must of the code must be…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I WANT TO JOIN SECRET SOCIETY OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL TO BE RICH+2348173582925

Have you been looking for a way to end poverty in your life’ and you have gone many places for spiritual help with no good result this is the final stage of your problem just contact the great temple of lucifer brotherhood occult kingdom today and have your financial break through

this is the full opportunity given to the wise people in Africa Are you frustrated in life. What type of wealth do you want? Today the has order us to bring member to his kingdom. Are you tired of poverty and now you want fame,power and riches.Our magical powers…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Flexible shipping within Fed Ex shipping

We ship items that vary in weight and woocommerce combines items in one box. When a customer orders 2 50 lb items, these must be boxed in 2 boxes on the shipping side but the shipping calculator doesn't allow for the second box. We are losing $ on the freight since customer isn't billed.

Flexible shipping would help where 50 lb items are forced in 2 boxes where other items can combine to one.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Shipping cost depending on the distance and truck to be use.

Take a look at https://webapp.transportify.com.ph/?area_id=5&lang=en

Different rates for trucks used and the base price and the rates for distance.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Afficher le nombre de produits

Bonjour,

J’utilise woocommerces pour un drive en alimentaire il y a donc plusieurs produits. L’appli et le site seraient parfait si le nombre d’articles commandés s’affichait et surtout si l’on pouvait cocher les articles une fois qu’ils ont été mis dans la commande à préparer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Reasons Your Marketing Isn't Acv Plus Australiaing

ACV Plus Australia:-Apple Cider Vinegar Plus is a one of a kind mix over which the hefty masses is insane at this point. Out of the considerable number of fixings in it, ninety-nine percent is normal with the exception of just a couple of the flavors that have gone into it.

More Read@>> http://totalketopills.com/acv-plus-australia/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base