WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The USPS, UPS, and FedEx shipping extensions should allow the purchase of shipping from USPS, UPS, and FedEx, not just quote it.

The USPS, UPS, and FedEx shipping extensions should allow the purchase of shipping from USPS, UPS, and FedEx, not just quote it.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adding First Class Mail International - Retail to the USPS options

I have a client who can get better rates by going to the USPS and using First class mail international - retail for international orders. It would be EXTREMELY helpful if that option could be added to teh USPS shipping extension. Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. UPS Shipping Label Printing from Within Woocommerce

We would love the ability to print shipping labels from within Woocommerce for UPS, as well as FedEx and USPS. Right now we use PayPal integration as a means to print USPS labels, but since we started taking payments through merchants other than PayPal it has been very tedious going through each order and manually copying-and-pasting or exporting the order information and putting into the UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping label website.

It looks like there is some traction on FedEx and maybe USPS shipping label extension development for Woocommerce (both of which we would love) but UPS is also…

160 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    27 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Per-product shipping plugin: Allow use of per-product line cost at a product level and the item cost at a variation level

Javier Petrement
    Sep 18 10:14 (UTC)

Hello Scotty,
    Thank for your answer though that leaves me in a tough spot...
    I just purchased the per-product shipping extension. It is currently not possible to declare a line cost for the product as a whole and then item costs per variation? If not, the line cost (that has to be added to each variation, just becomes another item cost, multiplied by the number of variations in the order.
    Its a pity because this takes out much of the interest of this plugin: if you purchase two different variations of a product, you…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. WooCommerce should have the ability to ship from multiple locations!

Many companies have different fulfillment centers around the country, some produce and ship A and some produce and ship B. there should be away to integrate this into the shipping costs...

110 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. UPS Worldship added to the UPS plugin

I would like the Woo UPS plugin to generate the correct file output for orders to Worldship, and thus automatic label printing without inputting all the information by hand.

This would be a great time saver and if there are high volumes of orders, it could be very necessary. Just walk in your office and the number of labels indicate the number of orders, just stick and place the package on the out going pallet.

The label should indicate the products it is for in some way as well. (as opposed to sticking them on and sending random products).

And…

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Print UPS Labels from dashboard

UPS and other shipping plugins only really calculate the shipping costs but some my clients wanted to be able to print the UPS shipping labels after the order comes in without having to cut and paste everything in the UPS website. Could you come up with a plugin that enables label printing from completed orders from the dashboard?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Adding functionality to the UPS Shipping Extension

I would suggest adding the ability to set multiple zip codes as well as freight shipping to the UPS shipping extension. I have a website that has multiple vendors who sell items. Currently I am unable to assign an origin zip code to each vendor... I just have a default origin zip code. My shipping prices will not be accurate. Also, the FedEx shipping extension has freight available but the UPS does not. Having freight shipping available would help very much.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Need Canada Post Web Services Integration!!! Options to generate and print shipping labels using CP services

Need plugin to integrate Canada Post Web Services. Ability to generate and print shipping labels that sends manifest to Canada Post daily and prints out for ecommerce admin to bring to CP when shipping products

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. DHL

HEy All i am from germany , i am building a new woocommerce page also i am a beginner :D soory for my english
    so my idea is to build or progamming a new plugin for DHL ... dhl is a shipping in germany , i have search long time for a plugin and this is not exist ... is this a good idea or is this to many to work

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Stamps.com XML export info

Would like to see shipping method and dimensions added to export file to Stamps.com along with exporting items ordered so that Stamps.com is able to create a packing slip with the shipping label. Adding the shipment method and dimensions would allow for much quicker batch printing and sending.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow the option to block shipping to certain states.

We need to be able to select which states we can ship to the same way we can select which countries. There are certain states that I cannot ship products to, and I have no way of preventing people from placing orders to ship to those states.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. UPS Batch Shipping Plugin for Woocommerce

I would like to be able to utilize UPS's batch shipping capability in woocommerce. This would allow automated UPS label generation for multiple orders or for each order as it comes in.

This can currently be accomplished by using a CSV exporter plugin, exporting order data, then importing the CSV file to the "UPS batch shipping" page. UPS will then generate labels and tracking info for the entire CSV list.

There is currently desktop software that does exactly this. You can select addresses / orders from either an address book, or quickbooks export, then simply press "ship" and all labels…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Pricing based on visitor's shipping address (advanced multi-currency)

I'd like to see this as an extension.

This would allow you to charge people different prices depending on their country (shipping address) similar to major online stores such as Apple.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Improve Shipping Options

Allowing multiple local delivery shipping options is a must! For instance, If I have a warehouse in a small town and a large city they both fall under local delivery. However, delivery in the small town should be half the cost of the large city for example due to fuel consumed, time spent waiting in traffic etc. So creating separate local delivery options open to certain area codes (how it is set up now) would clear up this issue. Second, how come local delivery MUST be taxable? There needs to be an option to make this delivery option have no…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Shopping Cart Shipping Rates

Hi... I am using the woocommerce shopping cart plugin.
    Generally the shipping is charged by weight or size of the product in India.
    There is always a minimum charge from the shipping company of 1/2 - 1 kg even if the weight is less than that.
    If the product is less than the minimum weight, we do not have any option to fix a minimum shipping rate.
    Is there any option to do that? If not then that should be added.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. add ability to charge for shipment tracking

would be great to be able to charge for tracking services, delivery confirmation, etc. You would simply define these areas and then during checkout there would be a checkbox asking if you wanted tracking. The tracking option offered would depend on the service chosen (i.e. tracking option for First class, or tracking option for Priority Mail) as they have different price structures

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Shipment Tracking Plugin - NZ Companies

Would like tracking for the following companies available within this plugin:
    Would like shipment tracking for the following NZ Companies:

Shipment Tracking For:
    New Zealand Post - nzpost.co.nz
    Courier Post - www.courierpost.co.nz
    New Zealand Couriers - nzcouriers.co.nz

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Send box sizes in order email for UPS and USPS shipping

Since the UPS and USPS extensions use box sizes to calculate shipping rates; send the box sizes in the order email to the admin so the employees that do the packaging can use the most efficient boxes.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add more shipping options for South African stores.

It would be great to have some more / better extensions for South African Shipping. As a South African company I feel this should be addressed. The Post office and Speed Courier extensions are available, but clients are reluctant to use them and would prefer Courier IT or Berco or something. I know they have all sorts of developer tools available.

With a better shipping options in SA, Woocommerce would, without doubt be the best in SA.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base