WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. User update order when they will send back an produkt?

User login and click on the order select the product they like to send back and explain why they like to do so. They now get an PDF to print with the return adress.
    At the samt time it will update our order to show an status like "return". And show that this products is on they way back to us and that they for example like and diffrent size.

Thanks!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. So Colissimo

So Colissimo: choosing among five delivery solutions and a wide network throughout metropolitan France for all your online orders.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Post Danmark (Pacsoft Online) integration

An integration with the Danish post firm, Post Danmark and their system (Pacsoft Online) for package labels. I need the ability to print a package label right from the woocommerce panel. I am pretty sure I can provide you with API or something from Post Danmark if needed? Please let me know if there are any possiblities of this coming true as it would be an amazing mprovement of my webshop system (and all other Danish users). I would indeed recommend this to others in case.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. WC: Shipping add-ons

We'd like the ability to add something like "Saturday delivery" as an optional extra for shipping, which would be charged at something like £25 extra, and without the need to add a whole new table rate of shipping costs.

So a way to add checkboxes on the shipping section to buy 'shipping add-ons'.

We've implemented this on a site but with some core hacking, so would like to have it built-in!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Despatchbay Extension for Woocommerce

Integration with Despatchbay for Woocommerce would be great. I know a lot of UK online retailers use these guys as it makes life a lot easier.

http://despatchbay.com/

http://despatchbay.com/site_integration

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. AustPost PlugIn

General thought is in the WooCommerce Settings Panel > Shipping > AustPost to include an additional line of data that allows someone to enter a BASE PACKAGING RATE similar to a 'handling fee'.

Idea is that we would then be able to enter correct weights into the product page rather than adding the packaging weight to each product. The downside in the current process is that each product has a weight buffer built in to accommodate the packaging...

Having this "Base Packaging Weight" field one would eliminate the excess weight charges being applied when buying multiple items. Especially for those…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Minimum Fee for Local and International Shipping

In the LOCAL SHIPPING and INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, we should have a MINIMUM FEE also as in the FIXED SHIPPING FEE, as it is OBVIOUS we need one.

Many thanks and hope to see these features in the next WooCommerce upgrade

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. eparcel

It would be wonderful if you could integrate with eparcel (as magento does).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bring Shipping Module (Post og logistikk i Norden)

Integration with Bring to calculate shipping and tracing of parcels.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Extension for Courier It

I see you have an extension for FedEx... how about a similar extension for the south african courier company Courier IT (www.courierit.co.za)

their prices are extremely competitive and may help with ecommerce sites.

i would add their rates that they emailed me, but theres no way to upload the file on this idea/suggestion forum

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. USPS Extension - Add Priority Mail Regional Rate Box shipping

Priority Mail Regional Rate Box shipping is a great way because it's one of the most economical. It needs to be covered by the USPS extension.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fastway Couriers (Australia) Shipping Calculator

Create a Shipping Calculator Plugin that works with Fastway Couriers (Australia) API http://api.fastway.org/latest/docs.html so that the shipping cost is added to the final price of the cart.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. FedEx SmartPost rates

The FedEx extension could be improved in a few ways (account integration). Really need to see the inclusion of SmartPost as a shipping method.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. DHL

Shipping calculation for DHL

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Shipping pickup locally different location with google map

I want to ask you if you can develop or fix same details. More specific: the shipping method for woocommerce plugin.
    We need this featured for woocommerce.

Shipping method
    Wee need to have possibility to insert a PickUp point
    Something like
    Add:
    -city, zip, and/or full address of all PickUp Point
    Also the USER must have a shipping pop down menu with all City available for Pickup your products during the completion of order.

After the User choose the city he will be able to checkout his order
    On the final page:
    when the order is generated the user must…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Mypack shipping method

Need Tollpost Globes shipping method for Mypack in Norway: http://www.tollpost.no/en/Private/MyPack/Pages/MyPack.aspx

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Exclude certain products from specific Shipping methods

This came up while I was setting up and using the USPS plugin. I would like to be able to exclude certain shipping methods for certain items. For example i have some items (such a books) that can be shipped via Media mail while most other items cannot ship that method because of USPS regulations.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Track and trace for costummers to look where their Package is (PostNL - Dutch)

Costumers wanna know when at what time / day their package is delivered. If the post-order company can send automatic track and trace codes... it will safe a lot of time (else you have to do it manually). And returning/sending a product is then also much easier this way. Just an easy sticker on the box and your done for sending ;)

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. shipping restrictions

A product attribute that will restrict buyers from being able to purchase & ship to certain areas. IE Wine or Ammunition to restricted states.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 7 8 9 11 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base