WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. DHL

Shipping calculation for DHL

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Shipping pickup locally different location with google map

I want to ask you if you can develop or fix same details. More specific: the shipping method for woocommerce plugin.
    We need this featured for woocommerce.

Shipping method
    Wee need to have possibility to insert a PickUp point
    Something like
    Add:
    -city, zip, and/or full address of all PickUp Point
    Also the USER must have a shipping pop down menu with all City available for Pickup your products during the completion of order.

After the User choose the city he will be able to checkout his order
    On the final page:
    when the order is generated the user must…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Mypack shipping method

Need Tollpost Globes shipping method for Mypack in Norway: http://www.tollpost.no/en/Private/MyPack/Pages/MyPack.aspx

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Exclude certain products from specific Shipping methods

This came up while I was setting up and using the USPS plugin. I would like to be able to exclude certain shipping methods for certain items. For example i have some items (such a books) that can be shipped via Media mail while most other items cannot ship that method because of USPS regulations.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Track and trace for costummers to look where their Package is (PostNL - Dutch)

Costumers wanna know when at what time / day their package is delivered. If the post-order company can send automatic track and trace codes... it will safe a lot of time (else you have to do it manually). And returning/sending a product is then also much easier this way. Just an easy sticker on the box and your done for sending ;)

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. shipping restrictions

A product attribute that will restrict buyers from being able to purchase & ship to certain areas. IE Wine or Ammunition to restricted states.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 8 9 10 12 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base