WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I WANT TO JOIN SECRET SOCIETY OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL TO BE RICH+2348173582925

Have you been looking for a way to end poverty in your life’ and you have gone many places for spiritual help with no good result this is the final stage of your problem just contact the great temple of lucifer brotherhood occult kingdom today and have your financial break through

this is the full opportunity given to the wise people in Africa Are you frustrated in life. What type of wealth do you want? Today the has order us to bring member to his kingdom. Are you tired of poverty and now you want fame,power and riches.Our magical powers…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When using Shipwire module - limit the maxlength of billing/shipping address input fields to 25 characters to comply with Shipwire limits.

Shipwire puts all orders on Hold if the address line is longer than 25 characters. Limit the input fields in WooCommerce to comply with Shipwire standards.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. HP printer is right product for you

HP Printer Assistant right hand is a product that you can use to set up a printer, check the supply, scanner, ink level and do a lot more. HP Printer Partner is accessible in every printer made after 2009, yet you can download the HP Printer companion window 10 on your frame, at which point you do not have the chance. With the HP printer companion, you can run the respective printer, so now download HP Printer Partner Window 10 for your printer. For more know about Hp Printer Assistant, you may call at 1-877-301-0214 and also may go here…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add distance rate shipping rules per product category

Currently im using distance rate shipping for my store. Would be great if each product category had an option to set its own distance rate. I would think it would work in the same way as the opening times plugin where there is the global rule in the general settings and then each category can have its own times too. Looking forward to this addition and thank you guys for the great work you do.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Shipping cost depending on the distance and truck to be use.

Take a look at https://webapp.transportify.com.ph/?area_id=5&lang=en

Different rates for trucks used and the base price and the rates for distance.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Who is the target group for Kaydia Patch?

Beside this, Kaydia Pain Patch additionally contains the accompanying: Camphor, a viable normal agony reliever that has consistently been utilized for any semblance of muscle torment, solidness and even wounds. Curcumin, a cancer prevention agent and mitigating part. Capsicum which helps in hindering torment messages from getting into our nevers and menthol for a cool and encouraging sensation. Click here https://apnews.com/press-release/ts-newswire/business-patents-intellectual-property-650e8d39626f8cb4f864507e4822b91d

https://sites.google.com/site/viaxalenhancevisitwebsites/
    https://sites.google.com/site/synapsextpills/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. What The Ideal Fat Intake On A Dosage of Alpha Evolution Keto Canada?

Before you intend to devour these pills, ensure you realize how to utilize them and its correct measurements. The pills ought to be taken twice in a day, one toward the beginning of the prior day supper and the second one in the prior night you hit the sack. Ensure you keep yourself hydrated while utilization of Alpha Evolution Keto Canada. It is fundamental to drink 2 liters of water each day on the off chance that you wish to cut fat rapidly. It is likewise basic to take these pills every day for a limit of 30 – 60…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. add ability to charge for shipment tracking

would be great to be able to charge for tracking services, delivery confirmation, etc. You would simply define these areas and then during checkout there would be a checkbox asking if you wanted tracking. The tracking option offered would depend on the service chosen (i.e. tracking option for First class, or tracking option for Priority Mail) as they have different price structures

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Lock your order IP

This might be an incredible Idea to abstain from imparting records that has downloadable substance . Just the individual who obtained will have the capacity to download the item as per his IP reach . In case his IP transforms , he might be sent a message requesting affirmation that it is him on the record . The admin might likewise be cautioned . This is fundamental for memberships and virtual downloads stores . It provides for them you more control over your requests .

http://stqtransport.com.au

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Aramex shipping plugin

Hi

The Aramex shipping plugin is outdated it includes only

These types (Priority Document, Priority Parcel, Priority Letter, Deferred Document, Deferred Parcel, Ground Document, Ground Parcel)

The (Overnight Parcel) for local shipping
    The (Economy Parcel Express) for international shipping

is not included, can you please update the plugin

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Option to EXCLUDE countries for certain shipping options such as USPS

I purchased a couple extensions for different shipping options because we're using certain options for certain countries. While there is an option to specify either ALL countries or specific countries, there isn't a way to EXCLUDE certain countries. So, if I want to offer USPS to all countries EXCEPT the US (and instead use UPS domestically), I have to manually select EVERY country in the world except the one I want to exclude. Seems like it would be simple to add a third option - All countries EXCEPT...

Please??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. New Zealand Suburb based shipping plugin

New Zealand Suburb based shipping plugin

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Canada Post - add separate line items for "Coverage" and "Signature Required" on the invoice

In my Woocommerce shopping cart the Canada Post plugin has flags that I can set for "Coverage" and "Signature Required".

Once set to activate those additional charges, the plugin automatically adjusts what I charge my clients for Canada Post shipping based on the value of the order times their rate of $2.25 per $100 value. Our calculation for freight including those Coverage surcharges shows up as single total in our invoices to our clients.

I don't know if the Canada Post plugin sends that extra cost option calculation to third party software like 3PLcentral.com software.

What information is available in…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Per-product shipping plugin: Allow use of per-product line cost at a product level and the item cost at a variation level

Javier Petrement
    Sep 18 10:14 (UTC)

Hello Scotty,
    Thank for your answer though that leaves me in a tough spot...
    I just purchased the per-product shipping extension. It is currently not possible to declare a line cost for the product as a whole and then item costs per variation? If not, the line cost (that has to be added to each variation, just becomes another item cost, multiplied by the number of variations in the order.
    Its a pity because this takes out much of the interest of this plugin: if you purchase two different variations of a product, you…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ship to multiple addresses import option improvement

Regarding the button for "import my addresses" which does not, in actuality, allow to import addresses. I am concerned that customers will try to upload a CSV to this button, as this is what one would expect in the customer journey. It is so easy for customers to get frustrated and leave the site- I am concerned we will lose sales because of this. Based upon this I also anticipate many questions from users for the website's customer service team, which will increase costs for the business I am building the site for.

An update suggestion would be to change…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Canada Post shipping Module should indicate which box has been chosen to calculate shipping fees

It would be very nice (and almost essential) to know which box has been selected by Canada Post shipping module when you receive an order from a client.

When you have more than 10 different boxes registred in the the Parcel Packing Method, and more than 4000 products on your website, it is sometimes difficult to guess on which box the shipping fees have been calculated by the plugin.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Delivery zones

Set up the ability to establish delivery zones, much like the current shipping zone set up, so that a flat fee could be placed on certain mile radiuses: $25 within 30 miles of an established zip code, $50 within 60 miles, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Australia Post Plugin returning premium options on Cart page for user-selection.

Have the Australia Post Plugin give users the opportunity to add premium options such as signature on delivery and insurance on cart page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. stamps.com - Have the option to set the shipping date DEFAULT for same day, not default to next day.

Most small businesses ship out the same day. Why have admin make extra clicks to set current date on calendar? Is there a way to make a tick box for "Same day" shipping?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using Probiolite Supplement?

You'll feel vastly improved about your appearance likewise, as you'll feel significantly more solid and less slanted to become sick. Finding out can be a simple thing for Probiolite Legit a few people, yet it might be somewhat trying for others. Should you understand you have issues, you ought to know there are loads of things you can do to enable your body to dispose of microbes and the poisons which have been developing on your system. You should begin eating a sound eating routine, as both of these things can allow you to get and it's additionally savvy to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base