WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Australia Post Plugin returning premium options on Cart page for user-selection.

Have the Australia Post Plugin give users the opportunity to add premium options such as signature on delivery and insurance on cart page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. stamps.com - Have the option to set the shipping date DEFAULT for same day, not default to next day.

Most small businesses ship out the same day. Why have admin make extra clicks to set current date on calendar? Is there a way to make a tick box for "Same day" shipping?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Woocommerce Shipping Classes Enhancement

I came up with an idea that would make business owners relax a little more. Would it be possible to enhance the shipping classes in a way that it takes in consideration the town and postal code and then sets the postal charge accordingly with your shipping classes??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. not print postage on label

I'd like to have the option to print a label without the postage amount showing up on the label. For example, when using the stamps.com api.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. WooCommerce Local Pickup Plus: Showing the first Store more closer by ZIPCODE

Simple, the system can show the store more closer in the country by ZIPCODE.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. To impose client to inform field in woocommerce order if pick up in store

Woocommerce
    I think it would be very useful if we have store to pick up products to impose client to inform some fields with information in order (location, hour, date...).
    Thanks a lot !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add multiple states to each row in per product shipping

Currently, when I add a row to specify per product shipping, the state field only allows one 2 digit state abbreviation. I'd like the ability to specify a comma separated list.

The shipping scenario I have is based on zones to allow me to set up a flat rate shipping. Each zones consists of multiple states. It'd take my per product shipping table down from 49 rows to 4, making future updates efficient.

This same thing comma delineated list could apply to country and postal codes, too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Delivery Time displayed under Shipping Information

I use this app for local delivery only and need to see delivery time chosen by the customer. Since it’s not displayed, I always have to go to my website to see the delivery times. Would be nice to have that displayed under shipping information.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Addityional Shipping Methods

It would be very helpful if you could duplicate shipping methods eg. use two different flat rates

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Offers > http://fitnessproductcenter.com/aqua-radiant-cream/

Aqua Radiant Cream >> Extracts Vegetable Collagen Cell reinforcements Radish Root Reactions If Any? Presently coming the area of the unfriendly impacts caused by the utilization of Skincare we made a few research and examination on the official site. Read More:->> http://fitnessproductcenter.com/aqua-radiant-cream/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow the choice of shipping address rather than the billing address on invoices

Even though Woo has an option for making the shipping address default, it only allows billing address on invoices. Consequently, this means we have to spend more time making sure we have the right address to ship the goods. Simply idiotic!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Local Pickup Plus: abilty to activate or deactive a specific pickup location, based on the day or time.

Is it possible to activate a specific pickup location, based on the day or time, with local pickup plus? We have a produce stand that sells produce, daily, in various locations. At checkout, it would be nice if it were possible to deactivate the other pickup locations?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Table Rate Shipping migration to Shipping Zones management

With the imminent release of Shipping Zones in WooCommerce 2.6 I am rather nervous about the migration or update process for Table Rate Shipping.

I've literally spent days and days building conditional tables for a number of clients.

It would be nice to know that is being confidently managed by Woo and that there is a way of managing the upgrade. So, that's my idea, is it being managed?

Oh, and that import/export function on Table Rates that we've been asking for.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Freight Center

www.freightcenter.com I found this capability on GoDaddy's ecommerce piece (I would liken it to so many one search/many results travel sites these days, only for freight). This would be fantastic for pallet quantities! So rather than either limit purchases via ecommerce or ship 10+ boxes individually, we could provide palletized LTL freight quotes in real time in the shopping cart. Our order fulfillment would be better (and we'd be less likely to miss a sale because of someone not calling).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. WooCommerce USPS Extensision

I think that it could be beneficial to have a type of shortcode or option. Looking to an arbitrary shipping calculator.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Contiguous united states option?

Would be nice to have that instead of entering the states individually.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. local pickup

I'd like to see shipping classes added to local pick up. I have some items that can be collected and some that are supplied direct from a factory that cannot be. Table rate include this ability and it would be nice to see this method bought in line with that method

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Utilize shipstation inventory

Pleaae synch product inventory with shipstation through shipstation plugin, so stock cn be set and then as shipstation inventory changes, woo inventory per product also changes and dynamically changing product pages to Out of Stock

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Shipping and handling charge based on cart subtotal

I have a client that would like to use a shipping and handling fee based on cart subtotal, similar to what is outlined below:
    subtotal $0 - $25.00 / $13.00 shipping
    subtotal $25.01 - $40.00 / $10.75 shipping
    subtotal $40.01 - $55.00 / $13.25 shipping
    subtotal $55.01 - $1000.00 / $16.25 shipping

(I've mentioned this to Daniel S.)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Plugin for managing warehouses.

Is there any plugin to categorize the various products in stores? So to know how many and where products are stock.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base