WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. AustPost PlugIn

General thought is in the WooCommerce Settings Panel > Shipping > AustPost to include an additional line of data that allows someone to enter a BASE PACKAGING RATE similar to a 'handling fee'.

Idea is that we would then be able to enter correct weights into the product page rather than adding the packaging weight to each product. The downside in the current process is that each product has a weight buffer built in to accommodate the packaging...

Having this "Base Packaging Weight" field one would eliminate the excess weight charges being applied when buying multiple items. Especially for those…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Different shipping rate for subscription free trial & the next shipments

Possibility to have different rates for a subscription that has a free trial.

On free trial - charge shipping
    On recurring - free shipping

I know it can be done with sign-up fee, but it shows up in the invoices/ order reviews.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add support for discounted/negotiated rates from Australia Past Business Account

The Australia Post shipping extension should support getting negotiated from the merchants Business account instead of using just the retail rates.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Improve Shipping Options

Allowing multiple local delivery shipping options is a must! For instance, If I have a warehouse in a small town and a large city they both fall under local delivery. However, delivery in the small town should be half the cost of the large city for example due to fuel consumed, time spent waiting in traffic etc. So creating separate local delivery options open to certain area codes (how it is set up now) would clear up this issue. Second, how come local delivery MUST be taxable? There needs to be an option to make this delivery option have no…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Order limits, add a maximum daily order limit by Shipping Type.

Daily Order limits, add a maximum daily order limit by Shipping Type. For example I only want to allow 25 orders a day. 20 pickup / 5 delivery

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. WooCommerce Shipping Zone Shipping by Weight

Hello,

I hope you can add a shipping by weight as an option aside from flat rate, free shipping and local pick up. Basically prices may vary from the weight of product and there destination (zone). Hope we'll have one in the near future. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. USPS Shipping Method - Allow Drag and Drop Reordering of Box Sizes

We're using the USPS Shipping Method plugin. In the section where we enter the box sizes and box weights, we find that sometimes a particular box has to come before the others in the list to properly calculate. It is currently a hassle to have to add a new box, copy and paste an existing box into the new box field at the bottom and then replace one of the higher boxes in the list with the new box that needs to come earlier in the list. Drag and drop reordering would be SO much faster and easier. Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Canada Post Shipping Method should supply a hook for users to filter Lettermail rates.

It would be useful if we could filter the Lettermail rates. The use cases are plenty, but two examples would be when Canada Post changes their rates (as happened today) or if the website owner would like taxes automatically applied to the rate.

At the very least the value returned by WC_Shipping_Canada_Post::calculate_lettermail_rate should be wrapped in an apply_filters call. This would allow devs to adjust the cost as well as the label and sort order.

It would also be useful if $lettermail_boxes is filtered as well for full control of the costs.

If we want to get all fancy, adding…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Royal Mail Plugin - Toggle On/Off Ignoring 'Compensation Cover'

Add an on/off toggle to the Royal Mail plugin for ignoring the 'compensation cover' amounts for shipping options to be offered at checkout. At the moment, it is forced on and stops lower cost shipping options from displaying when the order value is above the Royal Mail compensation amount. This is a problem for us because we need to offer lower shipping rates despite checkout order value.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Royal Mail WooCommerce Extension - add 'printed papers' shipping option

The Royal Mail extension for WooCommerce which is based on 2017 shipping costs, could do with adding an option on a per product basis for 'Printed Matter' which follow a different shipping cost table and some different weight requirements in certain territories.

See: https://www.royalmail.com/price-finder/printed-papers

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Minimum Fee for Local and International Shipping

In the LOCAL SHIPPING and INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, we should have a MINIMUM FEE also as in the FIXED SHIPPING FEE, as it is OBVIOUS we need one.

Many thanks and hope to see these features in the next WooCommerce upgrade

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Multiple Warehouse or 2 store locations shipping.

1 store (warehouse) identety set up for products shipping from Canada to canada selling products in CAD. Using Canada post as a shipping methode.

1 store (warehouse) identety set up for products shipping from U.S.A to the U.S.A selling products in USD. Using USPS as a shipping methode.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Adding First Class Mail International - Retail to the USPS options

I have a client who can get better rates by going to the USPS and using First class mail international - retail for international orders. It would be EXTREMELY helpful if that option could be added to teh USPS shipping extension. Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Option to disable subtotal line

Allow users to turn off the subtotal line in cart, checkout and emails.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow Choice between Royal Mail Franking Tariff and Royal Mail Standard Tariff

I recently discovered an issue where the business I was setting up the current Royal Mail plugin actually uses Franking Rates rather than the standard rates. https://www.royalmail.com/sites/default/files/royal-mail-franking-wallchart-25-march-2019-40966280.pdf . I know a lot of businesses in the UK will use franking rates as they are cheaper so it would be really useful if the current plugin allowed you to choose which tariff you were using.

Also an option to use ParcelForce's Account Tariff would also be useful -> https://www.parcelforce.com/sites/default/files/3509_PFW_A4_Pricing%20guide_09-09-19_ONLINE.pdf

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. https://supplementblend.com/viga-plus/

In most instances, Viga Plus Review will still work just as good after that. This is how to acquire that. There are heaps of types or class of the article. The trick is selecting it which will be appealing to involved parties. This would be a salient occasion for that subject if successful you end up with a huge my statement. This interest seems so overwhelming.

I will be more than willing to share my consciousness. I reckon I'm going to do the twist. I have been doing that since last year and I cannot believe how much better male…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. UPS AND FEDEX PLUGIN

I think you should offer ups and fed ex plugins for free! Or at least drop the price down. You would get a whole lot more business! For that matter why not come down on all your plugin prices?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. KetoBliss

KetoBliss Try not to take nourishments why have an impressive part of the servings, need pizza only for instance. Carrots really are so decline in abundance fat and calories that these organizations are in all actuality

https://first2fitness.com/ketobliss/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base