WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Update the Freshbooks plugin to be compatible with the latest version of Freshbooks

Currently the Freshbooks plugin only works with Freshbooks classic mode. Freshbooks have updated their interface, but users of this plugin have to continue using classic mode because the plugin isn't compatible yet. It would be great to see this update so we can all get on board with the latest service. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. quick view shortcode

Add shortcode for the extension Quick View. This would enable the use of Archive Pages when listing products with WP-Types Toolset Views.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Social Media Upload possibility for Product Add-On

The Product Add-On have file upload from local computer.
    Lot of people are using facebook, instagram or other socialmedia for there images.
    So should be nice to have option to select image from socialmedia to upload

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to enter Google Product Feed information and Product cost information from the quick edit section.

Ability to enter Google Product Feed information and Product Cost information from the quick edit section. It is to cumbersome to have to into each product to add or change this information.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Roku Error Code 016

Roku Error code 016 happens in Roku gushing gadgets. Roku gushing gadget is a prominent contraption that offers a video channel. It can interface with the web and have some paid plans too. These plans will bring you extraordinary engaging television stations. Roku gadget is associated with the web and television. It moves visual media to television. The Internet offers simple to play include for the Roku gadget. The client associates their gadget to LAN (neighborhood). As each contraption can cause mistakes, the Roku gadget also can cause a blunder.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. New POS User Guide: WePOS compatible Hardware (eg. receipt printers, cash drawers, bar code scanners etc.)

Create a new POS user guide for WePOS compatible hardware (e.g. receipt printers, cash drawers, barcode scanners). Many users are setting up new physical stores to go along with their online stores, and need compatible hardware guidance as well as any plug in advice to run the hardware. I was unable to find any information on this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Automatically manage up sells

A way to easily automatically manage up sells instead of manually deleting an item when it gets sold

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Abdisalaan faahiye

I need to get refugee australia visa pleas helpe me iam handicap pleas helpe me

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Amazon Fulfillment extension for amazon vendors

Just to be able to use the Amazon Fulfillment extension with an Amazon vendor account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Share WooCommerce data from products with Google shopping database instantly

I spent a hundred hours (and I'm 1/5th of the way done) to create products in my woocommerce store. Google is coming out with buy buttons on search results for Google shopping. Would be nice to not have to enter all that data again. Would be nice to either have an export file full of data, or just auto-transfer (share) it with Google so people can buy immediately there.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. WooCommerce Subscriptions variations

Hey guys,

Would be awesome to have recurring payment frequency available as a variation for products using the WooCommerce Subscriptions extension.

So, the user could select how frequent they want to make the payment. Eg. One-off, weekly, monthly or annual.

Thanks,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. adroll enhanced Conversion Tracking

anyone else in need of this?
    Adroll "enhanced" conversion tracking. push the sales data back to adroll for the exact ROI data
    see here for example https://help.adroll.com/hc/en-us/sections/200622090-Tracking-Conversions

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Selling 3rd Party Gift Cards!

I know you can sell your own gift cards but wouldn't it be cool if you could sell other companies gift cards! For example on my website i want to be able to buy like 20 google play store gift cards and put each code into the computer under one product and when someone buys that product 1 of those 20 codes are sent to them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Integração com WooCommerce ( Webhook ) - Integrar o Bling

A integração com o Bling EPR acredito que irá ajudar muito. Muitos irão gostar. Segue:
    A versão do plugin WooCommerce instalado deve ser igual ou superior a versão 3.0
    É obrigatório que o plugin WooCommerce Extra Checkout Fields for Brazil esteja instalado na sua loja WooCommerce, pois desta forma conseguimos capturar os campos refetentes a contato e endereço de entrega
    Certifique-se de que os métodos HTTP GET, POST e PUT estejam habilitados para acesso externo a API do WooCommerce.
    No caso de utilização de hospedagem Hostgator, solicite a desativação do Mod_security, para que não ocorra o bloqueio das chamadas feitas…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. mobile repairing tools

50 mobile repairing Tools - Contact professional mobile phone repair tool kit suppliers in India. Get the best tools for mobile repairing at the best price, Visit Now!
    https://www.coursecrown.com/blog/mobile-repairing-tools

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Products Importing from third party

We have many seller's who are selling on a multiple platforms. Like eBay, Etsy. For now if they want to sell items on the WooCommerce site then they need to export those products manually from there and import products to our WooCommerce site. Also, they need to update the stock manually every when product purchased from the different platform.

So, can we integrate the library or API to import the third party product to the WooCommerce site? And update the stock automatically on all the platform using the API and webhook.

For ex:

If One seller wants to import their…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'd like to see a plug for MYOB Advanced so we can sell through WooCommerce without manually entering data

MYOB Advanced so we can sell through WooCommerce without manually entering data

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Integrate Woocommerce with Putler

Woocommerce is an awesome and widely used ecommerce system and putler is a sales analytic app.

So, how about integrate these awesome apps and experience the business analysis which we have never done.

Please let me know your thoughts on this?

Thanks!
    :Malay

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Compare business energy prices & supplier for best deals

Energy prices are perpetually ever-changing, and therefore the reasons for those sharp worth hikes will vary from a rise in energy transportation prices to a straightforward surge in demand. This implies that though you run associate energy-efficient business, you'll still see a rise in your overheads, no matter whether or not or you’re exploitation any further gas and electricity than usual. We'll compare business energy prices for your business, therefore, you'll switch to the best energy deal. whether or not you are when the simplest dual fuel deals or simply the cheapest business electricity prices, we'll confirm you are paired…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base