WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Recurring Bookings, with Reschedule feature

I'm currently using Birchpress for my bookings with WooCommerce. I've only stayed with them because they have promised a recurring booking feature. However, they don't seem like they are going to develop this feature anytime soon, so if you would develop this recurring function, I'd be more than happy to switch over.

I run a school, where we do private tutoring. Clients sign up for a time slot and they have their class the same day and same time every week. It is impossible for us to manually enter every client, every week. We very much need to have a…

443 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    32 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. WooCommerce Bookings - Available Date Drop Down Instead of Date Picker

Our client runs hundreds of courses, across more than 20 locations. I've had to set up the same course for every venue. They only have one available start date per month for each course and location. It would be great to have the option to display a drop down list of available dates, rather than a very empty calendar.

266 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to Book multiple resources as options with variable pricing

We need the ability to have users select how many resources they want to book and have it track - in our case ATV/UTV machines. If I set up a resource called UTV and add 5 of them, the price will vary depending on how many are selected, as it is now, a user can only select one unless I make them all separate resources, which makes no sense from a front-end stand point.

131 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. WooCommerce Bookings pricing rules for individual person types + range of days

Pricing rules for individual person types was completed. But pricing rules for individual person types + range of days is not able to make it.

For setting as simple as one Adult price in weekend and one Child price in weekend can't be done unless they increase in the same amount.

The feature for pricing rules for individual person types + range of days is greatly needed if it claims to be suitable for the use in hotel booking.

112 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Block Bookings on Woocommerce bookings

In the case of say a personal trainer or driving instructor, they should be able to take block bookings. For example, a client would go on the website and book Weds @ 7.30pm for the next 6 weeks and pay for all 6 weeks in 1 go, rather than have to book each week separately.

100 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Update the Bookings plugin for more flexibility at setting times

There are certain limitations with the Bookings plugin. For example:
    I have a tour that is Monday 09:00 to 12:00 and Tuesdays 12:00 to 15:00 and I can't set it this way. I think a lot of users are in similar scenarios with their product or services. Thanks

95 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make Woocommerce Bookings compatible with Composite Products

I would love the ability to add a bookable product to a composite product, so that guests can pick their reservation dates and then have other components as add-ons. For example, if they book a hotel, they could add breakfast as an add on and select the number of breakfasts (one for each guest).

90 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. WooCommerce Bookings - Sale Price

Similar to a regular product, it would be great if you could enter a Sale Price, which would display on the front end, along side the regular price.

85 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Need Global Availability and Resources to work with Product Vendors

I was not 100% sure which category to post this under. It is I guess a Product Vendors request however development on Product Vendors alone would not really work here I imagine. Currently global availability is just that, its set at a global level by site admin. Ultimately the way the plugin is coded it may need to be refactored in the future to allow global availability work at a Vendor admin or Vendor level inside Product Vendors.

Obviously if a Vendor sets their global availability it should only work for their products they have created and right now if…

75 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Woocommerce Bookings compaibility with Product Bundles extension & Composite Products extension

It would be great to have the extensions "Product Bundles" and "Composite Products" be compatible with Woocommerce Bookings extension.

I'd like to have a bookable product that is available individually as well as part of a bundle, then would the product bundle become unavailable if the individual product is booked and visa-vera?

76 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. WC Bookings Vendor Google Calendar Sync

Currently the WC Bookings plugin allows the admin to sync their Wordpress calendar with their Google calendar which is great but I am also using the WC Vendors plugin and it would be very useful if all of the vendors could also sync their Wordpress calendars with google.

74 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. WooCommerce Bookings: Require multiple resources for product

WooCommerce Bookings should be able to require multiple resources for a booking to be available. At least it should be able to require ALL attached resources to be available.

E.g. if I have a service X that requires person A and person B to be available, but person A and person B also sell other services so the availability depends of whether both persons are available. I should be able to create person A and person B as resources and attach them to product for service X and require both resources to be available for the block to be available.

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Product add ons form to be duplicated if more than one person is booking a slot

If multiple people are booking a date the Product Add ons form would be multiplied. This would allow details of multiple people to be given in the form. Also the form would be minimised until selected to avoid too much page clutter.

68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. WooCommerce Bookings - Variable Product

Our client runs hundreds of courses, across more than 20 locations. I've had to set up the same course for every venue. It would be great to have a variable product option, so that a single product could have for instance, a location parameter, which would allow different availability, costs and persons values.

60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Bookings - Show Price Per person type

Pricing rules were added for individual person types however,

The front end user is not able to the prices for each of these person types.

It would be great to have the price of each Person type shown next to the areas where they can select the number of people,

It could say for example From $15 or something along those lines as prices may differ depending on the date selected,

Bookings feel incomplete without this

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Export Bookings to CSV

We need a way to easily export the "all bookings" data. We often have bookings that aren't associated with orders, and even if they have orders the orders export functionality groups all the bookings data in one field, making it impossible to sort by things such as booking date and booking time. This is critical so we can easily generate lists of people booked for a particular event.

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. TripAdvisor Trip Connect Integration

Any chance for future feature to have woo bookings integrate with Tripadvisors Tripconnect?

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Woocommerce bookings discounts

The ability to add specific discounts based on various booking criteria. For example.

Book within the next 1 week to get a 10% discount.

Booking at least 3 months in advance to get a 10% discount.

Book more than x times to get a 10% discount

Book more than x times within a given period to get a 10% discount

Book more than x number of slots to get a 10% discount

Book more than x number of people on an event to get 10% off

I'm sure there are some more discount types that would be useful.

I am…

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. One-Way sync to Office365/Outlook (iCal?) of bookings.

it would be really useful be able to integrate the bookings calendar with our Office365, using the webcal .ics integrations in Office365. refreshed either on demand, or on a set time refresh.

We're a Scout District of 23 groups, and our District Campsite gets booked out quickly. Being able to see in our Office365 who's camping when, what sites/buildings are free at a glance (if they are not booked they are free..:))

Only needs to be one-way read from WooCommerce.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Adding Service to Cart prevents other Users from booking it

Hi woocommerce team, we created a website in the style of airbnb. Therefore we used the listable theme and bought woocommerce bookings. The problem: If user A adds bookable product (room/flat) to his cart it is no more available to other users. If user A does not further proceed the booking process(payment), the product stays in his cart for 15 minutes. This is a huge problem to our service because it makes it possible to block listings.
    In our opinion it would make more sense that the bookable product is not blocked for other users till one of the users…

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base