WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow SKU for Bookable Products

Consider moving SKU out from the Inventory tab (which gets hidden for Bookable Products) to general so that a SKU can be set. This will then allow people to easier target the product when using the [product sku=""] shortcode.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. bookings and composite

Hello

Booking product should work with composite product, the reason is it could be possible to set up reservation that are linked together but on 2 different calendar. For exemple a 2 way bus ride , it can t be the same calendar, because it will be 2 different bus but if we want to force people to book the 2 ways at a time composite product is perfect

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to see remaining resources in admin.

When adding a manual booking it would be great to be able to see how many resources are remaining on that date in real time. This would be useful if resources were, for example, tickets!

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Separate Google calendars for sepate bookable items

Sync each bookable item with a separate google calendar.
    This would also allow rooms, guesthouses, hotels to be listed on other booking websites which also sync with google calendar. Otherwise managers have to input dates manually on other websites.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bookings plugin - allow users of role level X to edit/delete their own bookings

The ability of users (at a certain role level) to edit/delete their bookings. It would also be ideal if you can set a limit on this so that users can’t edit/delete within X time of the booking start date. Also, obviously they shouldn’t be able to delete bookings that have happened already.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. WooCommerce Bookings Office 365 Calendar sync

It would be really great if you guys can add Microsoft Calender, like the one in Office 365 to the sync option of WooCommerce Bookings like you did with Google Calender.

Now i have to use a Google Calender for syncing with WooCommerce Bookings and then a Microsoft Flow that syncs the Office 365 calendar with the Google Calendar. Not really convenient...

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. TripAdvisor Instant Booking Integration with WooCommerce Bookings?

TripAdvisor introduced the booking feature Instant Booking. Is there an integration with the WooCommerce Bookings plugin or are you working on a solution?

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. WooCommerce Bookings should query Google Calendar for availability

It would be great if the Bookings plugin checked the connected Google Calendar before showing available dates and time slots.

I have a Google Calendar as my main calendar. I want clients to be able to book my time via the Booking plugin, but I need to ensure that someone booking my time does not get presented with availability when I am already booked through some other method. I especially need to be able to block out a time slot on my phone while I'm out and about, and have that reflected on the site immediately.

If it's an incentive,…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. bookings resource self management

It would be great if a resource could be designated as a person. That resource should also be able to log into an account and manage their availability and view their booked appointments. This could really help businesses like mine grow quickly.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Woocommerce bookings add-on with added time

Add-On extension today makes you able to add extra products as add on on the order.

In my case I´m building a SPA and massage solution and some of the products have add ons that will make a extension of time.

I.ex. a Manicure with Nail Polish takes 60 minutes, add on option are "Add glitter finish - 100 kr." but today there is no way to set an additional time usage for this add on.

With addon 90 minutes total booked time... without 60 minutes...

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Start Date And End Date for Woocommerce Bookings Plugin

When the costumer selects the date in the calendar, there isn't the date of check-out, that is fundamental for every hotel website (in fact, in every hotel website you can select both dates), because it's intuitive and the costumers can suddenly see when they arrive and when they go away.

If you use duration (in days), this could be misunderstood in some way, because the costumer could think that the duration starts after the check-in date, or other things like that. I don't know if you see what I mean, but it's less intuitive.

I hope my suggestion will be…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Delivery pickup and drop-off times

Be able to select pickup and drop-off times

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. woocommerce booking translation

Dutch translation for WooCommerce Bookings

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add persons to accommodation product

Add persons count to accommodations product: otherwise we can only charge a room rate, it would be useful to be able to set rates for persons.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Automated shipping calculations in admin - WooBookings

When adding a booking via the admin side of things, is there a way for it to calculate the shipping charges like it does from the front end?

I have added a table rated shipping plugin based on state selection and or postcode. ;

All I can see in admin is adding the shipping yourself manually. It would be most helpful if it can be automatically calculated so our admin staff do not have to work it out and enter it manually.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. export booking list

hello, the plugin will not let me have a list of all users who have purchased the service reservation. It is useful to be able to export some kind of list of participants, as it was an event. We are using the plugin to sell tourist services and as well as it works now we have to create lists on a excel file wasting much time.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Resource Categories for Woocommerce Booking

The resources tab could be better. You should be able to add different categories as resources with different pricing.

Example Hotel:
    Roomsize: junior, superior, president suite
    Food: Breakfast, semi or full service
    Airport Transit: yes/no

Like that… would be much more easy to adapt the products with special services…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Resource Hierarchy - Ability to Mass Book Resources/Bookable Products

This idea would be to have a hierarchy for resources to be able to mass-book resources or bookable products down the chain.
    Full Space
    - Small Space 1
    - Small Space 2
    - Large Space 1
    - Tiny space 1
    - Tiny space 2

So, if you booked, Large Space 1, it would automatically block the booking for Tiny space 1 & Tiny space 2 (this works with existing functionality using a shared resource).

But if you wanted to book Full Space, it doesn't work because you can't have multiple resources (shows something like multiple slots available).

Real-world examples:

Say…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bookings - the ability to prefill the date via a query

Lets say I have Tribes The Events Calendar with a series of recurring events listed. I'd love to be able to create a link from the event page to the Bookings product page along the lines of "http://yoursite.com/product/bookable-resource/?wcbookingsfieldstartdateday=12&wcbookingsfieldstartdatemonth=05&wcbookingsfieldstartdateyear=2015&wcbookingsfieldstartdatetime=1000"
    and have that date and time filled in automatically on the product page.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bookings: search avaiability for MORE products with "from-to" dates

Well, this is a basic function for a Booking (Apartments, B&B, etc) website !

I set up incoming (check in) and outcoming (check out) date, and i search for ALL Bookable Products in the website (or in a certain category).

This is doable with Wordpress software "Booking Calendar" in this way: http://www.hhvenice.com/holidays/home/
    (look in search form)

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base