WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bookings Responsive design

Make the Back end of the Booking Plugin Responsive.

It's works great on a desktop but try to manage Bookings on the back end thru WooCommerce on a Tablet or iPhone and it's embarrassing to show a client.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Integrate bookings confirmation requirement with advanced notifications

Hi guys, I use bookings, product vendors and advanced notifications. It would be great if a vendor could get an email when 'requires confirmation' is checked.

Currently advanced notifications works with purchases, low stock, out of stock and backorders. An added option to email a vendor when there is a 'confirmation request' would save a lot of emailing to vendors!

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add placeholder {booking_id} to E-Mail Subject

While configuring the email subject for booking related email only this placeholders are possible: {producttitle}, {orderdate}, {order_number}

The email is about bookings therefore a placeholder for the booking ID would make a lot of sense.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Woocommerce Bookings - Add field for Name when 'Creating Booking' without an order

It would be nice to add this feature in Woocommerce Booking.

My client add manually booking that people do in person but she cannot add to whom the order goes.

That would be nice to add a General Field like : Notes so the administrator can put notes on every order if needed.

Thx a lot for considering

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Set single product for hourly or daily rental periods

I need a feature that allows a single product to be rented out hourly or daily. No, not like a sketchy hotel room.... We are renting out children's bounce houses and offer a 4 hour duration or 24 hour rental duration. The product needs to show as available/unavailable on calendar dates and needs to be able to be booked as one of the options shown above.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. woocommerce Booking : view rates in datePicker calendar

it will be great if in a future version ... it will be possible to view rates within datepicker ? (at least with css class to color cells )

Thank you

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Woocommerce Bookings- User Cancel Order Button

The cancel booking button in the front end user account section has no confirmation...it just deletes the order as soon as it is clicked/ touched.

This seems a bit silly especially with the high usage of touch devices.
    What if someone touches it accidentally?

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bookings - fixed 'start' and 'duration' date ranges

This plugin needs to be more friendly to rental companies - I have installed it and have found numerous areas it lacks.

We need to set a fixed starter date i.e. Saturday afternoon and a check-out date i.e. the following Saturday morning (1 week). Users should be able to click the desired Saturday then they can select from a drop down, how many blocks they'd like (i.e. 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks) etc. This would be hugely invaluable to my current project.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bookings: Timezone Flexibilty

Currently, the bookings module uses the servers timezone. This works if the users and the server is in the same time zone. But that isn't always the case. So, please use the users' time zone (if known) when setting times Or allow the user to set the timezone at the time of booking. Or both.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Update unpaid order amount due when booking changes on backend

We offer the option of Cash on delivery (pay onsite) for our bookings. When people book for 3 people, but show up with 4, we're able to adjust the amount of people on the booking via the back end, but even if the order is unpaid, the amount due does not get re-calculated on the order. The booking and order should remain linked beyond placing the order so if any changes are made to the booking, the costs get accurately reflected on the order itself. Right now we are having to completely cancel the booking and re-create it which is…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Vendor and/or User as Bookable Resources

Bookable resources can be rooms, cars... and human too !

We should be able to convert or link a resource to a User Profile.
    -> The user will be able to change his availability himself
    -> The user will receive booking email confirmations
    -> If the user is a Vendor, he can get a commission (% or fixed commission per base cost + block cost.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Woocommerce Bookings - Create recurring bookins

If a persons want to make a booking for a product every Friday from 4 to 6, for the next 5 weeks, now the person needs to create bookings for all the weeks. It would be great to have an option to check if the booking is recurring and for how many weeks.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Has person and has resources for Woocommerce Accommodation Bookings plugin

This if for the new Woocommerce Accommodation Bookings plugin that accompanies Woo bookings. Its pretty simple really, lets have the same options of has resources and has people for the new accommodation product type. That's it really, without that you would probably have to use composite products or something which would be overkill.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Adjacent Buffering and Dynamic Buffering not always working the same

Buffering in Bookings works like this:
    When you have a bookable slot, you can buffer after that slot by a defined range.

For example, I have hourly slots, and I can then choose hourly buffer periods after each of them.

If I have slots from 7am - 12pm - that means I'd have 6 slots.

If I have 1 hour Buffers, it automatically sets the buffers and so my available slots are:
    7am, 9am, 11am

Adjacent Buffering
    When I select Adjacent buffering, the button states this:
    > By default buffer period applies forward into the future of a booking. Enabling…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Variation on bookable products

Need to have it so that bookable products also have the option for variation dropdowns. For example, I have bookable products that need to be specified for user choice for "169 / 179" for ski length. this does not affect the price. "Resources" work but I need to have 2 labels for a product, and multiple resources for a product. Seems like it would be pretty easy to add just multpile resource labels / resources that go along with them???

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Show payment status in Admin booking calendar

At a glance of the Admin daily calendar, there is no way to determine if a booking is Paid or Unpaid. It would be useful if Unpaid bookings were a different colour, or had some other visual indication they were unpaid.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hello, You can help me by developing, to place more decimals

Hello,

You can help me by developing, to place more decimals, in Block Costs for Bookings.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. looking for a QuickBooks integration

looking for a QuickBooks integration

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 'Accommodation product' Change Price of Booking Based on Duration of Stay

This great tutorial tells us how to "to offer accommodation/rooms that are priced based on duration of stay. Longer stay gets a discounted rate."

Great! Ironically, we can only apply for a 'Bookable product' but in case of setting up for 'Accommodation product'/room this option is not offered. It doesn't make much sense, does it?

Let's make the option available for 'accommodation' please!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Display Selected Date on Bookable Product

I would like to view the Selected Date and Time on the Bookable Product page when a date and time has been chosen. Probably near the Booking Cost section that appears after a date/time has been selected.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base