WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add in reports ability to view sales by resource.

Add in reports ability to view sales by resource. Exactly like products or categories but sales by resource.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow multiple time slot selections per day block bookings

On a given day, we run three sessions starting at 10am, 11.15am and 1pm - but these could be any times. Each session runs for an hour in our case.

We want the user to be able to select any combination of those time slots (if they are available) including just choosing one, at the moment per booking they can only choose one.

The time slots are not always contiguous (i.e. they don't follow the previous slot immediately) as well.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. WooCommerce Booking Staff Option

When creating a booking, it would be great to have the option to assign the booking to specific user, classified as staff. This needs to include Staff-specific booking notifications! Also having the ability to filter a product (i.e., a class) by staff (i.e., teachers) would be incredibly useful. This plugin is competing with BirchPress and others like it - research that plugin for more ideas.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Using Persons # and rate for invoicing if using Persons in Bookings

Using Persons # and rate for invoicing if using Persons in Bookings
    i.e. - 4 persons @ $55 rather than 1@$220.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bookings - add a price breakdown before adding to cart

When applying discounts for longer bookings using the Bookings plugin, it would be great to have a breakdown or summary of how the price has calculated based on number of days / hours, and if any discounts have been applied.

http://codecanyon.net/item/booking-system-pro-wordpress-plugin/full_screen_preview/2675936 does this quite well, but doesn't integrate as nicely with WooCommerce

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. WooCommerce Bookings global product costs

Just like the global availability, it would be nice to have a global costs option, for all bookable products. Maybe even based on product category.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. B2B and B2C functionality for "Woocommerce Bookings"

It would be good to have a functionality within Woocommerce Bookings for listing style websites that allows a B2B and B2C functionality.

Example:

1. The B2B functionality will allow businesses to list their company services, rates and availabilities (dates and times).

2. Then the B2C functionality on the listing website would allow clients to check business services, rates and availabilities and then make a booking based on the availabilities.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. BOOKINGS - Different amount of inventory/packages to book on different dates.

Say, I'm selling a tour package with different amount of seats/slots on different days.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Set price by days and by hour

I run a hourly service. I would like to see where you can for example set the base rate sun.-thurs. to $100 and have hourly rate at $100, and fri. & sat. base rate at $150 and $150 or less per hour.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Summary list

My English is poor, excuse me. We make excursions to different cities and a few hours. So we created the corresponding blocks in an excursion on a date and a specific time. We practice adult price, child and child under 5 years. We bought the Add-ons module to offer the language of the guide and ask the names and ages of each participant. The problem is that we can not have summary list for a block (tourist trips) with the total adult, the total child, the total child 5 years old, the total in each language and list of participants.…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to use Bookings for Car Rental

Bookings as it is now can't be used for Car Rental. In order to be able to use it Bookings should have the ability to choose PickUp and Return Date and Time.
    For example If I book a car from 10/10/2016 at 9:00 to 11/10/2016 at 9:00 I should be charged for 1 day, but if I book it from 10/10/2016 at 9:00 to 11/10/2016 at 11:00 I should be charged for 2 days because its more than 24 hours.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. (monthly booking) block count cost adjustment for accommodation bookings

I would want to book a block of time, for example per week, per month or what ever period. this would be lovely, because a business model can easily expand that way! :)

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Quantity in Resource-Product association (Equipment Rental)

For me adding quantities to resource-product associations is very necessary.
    I try to rent party-equipment in sets which intersect each other.
    A similar idea already exists:

For Example:
    Simple Speaker Set: 1xSpeaker
    Double Speaker Set: 2xSpeaker + 2xCable + Mixer

It is very important to use the same speaker resource for an efficient booking.

Here is my visualization: https://cldup.com/p5aK1aA7s3.png

A similar idea already exists here: http://ideas.woocommerce.com/forums/133476-woocommerce/suggestions/11522154-quantity-in-accomodation-bookings

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bookings extension - list view

Be great to have the option to have a calendar view OR a list view for available dates. This way future or limited availability for bookable products don’t get lost in a calendar view, they simply choose a date from a list instead. Much cleaner and easier for smaller handheld devices too.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. make resources can be multiple by person

hye, i would love if woocommerce booking add function to resources that can be multiply by person.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Booking calendars with separate profiles for directory listing pages

For directory websites that have different listings selling services, they need a booking calendar on each listing that specifically books their service.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Booking Resource 'Personal Staff Cabinet' Front-end Self Management

The front-end self management of resource availability would be a HUGE improvement for the bookings plugin. Bookly have done this well and it would be great to have the same or better functionality for WC Bookings (which is way way more expensive). This would include:

1) Booking calendar (list and calander view please)
    2) Staff Details (with ability to auto-populate from a persons profile)
    3) Staff Services (assignment to booking products)
    4) Weekly Schedule (the times that they work each week with the abilty to add breaks) in a simple and easy to use format rather than the current hugely…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Link several calendars to Woocommerce bookings

We have a coaching business and several coaches available (resources) to give coaching sessions. These coaches also have other assignments for other employers and are therefore do not have the same availabilities every week for our business.

What we would like:
    - Be able to link one calendar to each resource (in order for each coach to be able to manage and upload his/her own personal calendar, including other assignments). The resources could then manage their own calendar separately and have their availabilities automatically synchronized with Bookings and Appointments instead of having to enter them manually each time they have…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow Multiple Google Calendars To Be integrated to Local Availability Calendars

Hello, The Google Calendar Integration should allow each user to have a direct link between their own individual Google calendar and their local Woo Bookings calendar. The product promised multi-user individual calendar setting capability and Google Calendar Integration. It's disappointing to learn that only one Google calendar can be linked to one global calendar for everyone. As a result, the one user using the Google calendar integration impacts the calendars of all users of bookable products every time a change is made from the Google calendar on a two-way sync. One-way syncs allow for double-booking. This limitation means that I…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base