WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. WooCommerce Bookings add snapshot of total number of people booked by date and time

Ability to have a quick way to display a calendar that an admin user can view that shows a quick snap recap of total number of persons booked for that day and time

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. (monthly booking) block count cost adjustment for accommodation bookings

I would want to book a block of time, for example per week, per month or what ever period. this would be lovely, because a business model can easily expand that way! :)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Extend "range type" when adding range in "Costs" tab to person types

For bookable products, I would like to see the "Range type" when adding a range in "Costs" extended to the different person types created in "Persons".

This feature is already available in The Yith Bookings and appointments plugin and if they have it, there there must be a reason.

Right now, because this feature doesn't exist, I need to create 5 hidden products per 1 front end product. This is taking me a lot of time, increases the possibility of mistakes, is going to be very confusing for reviews on my products and is making my website heavier.

Having that…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. BOOKINGS - Different amount of inventory/packages to book on different dates.

Say, I'm selling a tour package with different amount of seats/slots on different days.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow multiple time slot selections per day block bookings

On a given day, we run three sessions starting at 10am, 11.15am and 1pm - but these could be any times. Each session runs for an hour in our case.

We want the user to be able to select any combination of those time slots (if they are available) including just choosing one, at the moment per booking they can only choose one.

The time slots are not always contiguous (i.e. they don't follow the previous slot immediately) as well.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Quantity in Resource-Product association (Equipment Rental)

For me adding quantities to resource-product associations is very necessary.
    I try to rent party-equipment in sets which intersect each other.
    A similar idea already exists:

For Example:
    Simple Speaker Set: 1xSpeaker
    Double Speaker Set: 2xSpeaker + 2xCable + Mixer

It is very important to use the same speaker resource for an efficient booking.

Here is my visualization: https://cldup.com/p5aK1aA7s3.png

A similar idea already exists here: http://ideas.woocommerce.com/forums/133476-woocommerce/suggestions/11522154-quantity-in-accomodation-bookings

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add in reports ability to view sales by resource.

Add in reports ability to view sales by resource. Exactly like products or categories but sales by resource.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Display calendar on click + calendar range picker = lots of confusion

What I expected

What people expect: click the start date, choose it from the calendar, click the end date, choose it from the calendar. This is industry standard, from Booking.com, through Airbnb till Skyscanner.

What happened instead

Click the start date: choose it from the calendar, click the end date: nothing happens, their previous choice gets reset, they click the Choose... link again, choose another date which they think would be end date, buts gets set as the new start one. Trying to fix their choice is not easy either

Steps to reproduce the issue

1. Set up a product like…
    6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Set price by days and by hour

I run a hourly service. I would like to see where you can for example set the base rate sun.-thurs. to $100 and have hourly rate at $100, and fri. & sat. base rate at $150 and $150 or less per hour.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. B2B and B2C functionality for "Woocommerce Bookings"

It would be good to have a functionality within Woocommerce Bookings for listing style websites that allows a B2B and B2C functionality.

Example:

1. The B2B functionality will allow businesses to list their company services, rates and availabilities (dates and times).

2. Then the B2C functionality on the listing website would allow clients to check business services, rates and availabilities and then make a booking based on the availabilities.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sequential booking numbers in Woocommerce Booking

I would love to have "sequential booking numbers" in "Bookings" (in Italian "Prenotazioni").
    As I was able to have sequential order numbers with the orders installing a free plug-in called WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers by SkyVerge the same would be great also for the bookings.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. WooCommerce Bookings with number of persons

Currently product quantity for bookable product with e.g. 2 persons is always quantity of 1 in shopping cart.

I guess in Germany for the product option "has persons" you need to have more information at checkout to understand the sum price. For me you need to provide one of the following solutions:

Option 1: Show unit price directly under number of persons

Option 2: Increment quantity on order position and show/ multiply directly in order position to get the sum price.

If would be nice to have this two options to be customizable in product settings -> persons.

Thank you!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. WooCommerce Bookings global product costs

Just like the global availability, it would be nice to have a global costs option, for all bookable products. Maybe even based on product category.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Using Persons # and rate for invoicing if using Persons in Bookings

Using Persons # and rate for invoicing if using Persons in Bookings
    i.e. - 4 persons @ $55 rather than 1@$220.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bookings - add a price breakdown before adding to cart

When applying discounts for longer bookings using the Bookings plugin, it would be great to have a breakdown or summary of how the price has calculated based on number of days / hours, and if any discounts have been applied.

http://codecanyon.net/item/booking-system-pro-wordpress-plugin/fullscreenpreview/2675936 does this quite well, but doesn't integrate as nicely with WooCommerce

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Update person count on Cart and Checkout Page || Woocommerce

A client of mine has requested that the Persons Count on the Cart and Checkout page be updatable and that the cost is then recalculated on that page.

Is this something that can be considered?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to add resource quantities by date/time range

My client runs boat transfers to an from an island, it leaves the mainland at 8am and leaves the island at 4pm.

I've set up a resources for each direction with the quantities set to the capacity of the boat.

We would like to be able to lower the quantity for a particular boat trip to reflect bookings that come from other channels.

Say if a quantity field was added to the resource availability ranges as well as the boolean 'Bookable' option.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Named Time Slots/Blocks

A client of mine offers morning and afternoon sessions, but the actual start time of these sessions is dependent on tidal times, so they would prefer not to show an exact time during the booking process. It would be useful if a time slot/block could be given a name. So, for example, the 9am to 12pm slot could be called the "Morning" slot, and the 1pm to 4pm slot could be called the "Afternoon" slot.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. woocommerce bookings

Create the missing POST API endpoints for wooCommerce Bookings API specifically for creating a booking, creating a resource etc.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Woocommerce subscriptions compatable

Make woocommerce bookings compatible with woocommerce subscriptions

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base