WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Booking Label Change

I'd like to request a name change for the labels used in the Bookings plugin.

The problem is in the back-end nomenclature for "check-in" and "check-out". Your system is assuming that it's going to be used in a hotel room rental type situation in which the "rental start" is the "check-in" and the "rental end" is the check out. However, for my use (and many others I'm sure) this is reversed.

What I'd like to see is to change the labels in the back-end to say "rental start" and "rental end" instead of "check-in" and "check-out".

Optionally, you could set…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bookings Timezone Text Filter

There is text along the lines of "Times are in X" on a bookable product. This gets the timezone your site is set in. But in some cases a timezone like UTC is the only one available in WordPress, which isn't the most user friendly.

There should be a filter to change this text to something specific. For example "Times are set in Miami, FL" as there isn't a specific Miami timezone to set in WordPress.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Define a block by range

I work with Bookings, and i have got a specific question. When a create un block (for only one product) i know how to change the price with range, but i need to modify the blocks by range. Is it possible? exemple: during summer, the product is only rent by weeks instead of day for the over days?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bookings Plugin - inventory management

We rent equipment and need to keep track of inventory coming in and out.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Suggesting to incorporate SMS and Email notification

SMS and Email API connectivity using our REST API.
    We offer SMS and Email Gateway connectivity.

Contact us at: 09178802648 or gennete@promotexter.com

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add booking fields to pdf Voucher

I need a connecting between both extensions. We want that the booking data, services, vendor and voucher details are printed on the voucher.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. WooCommerce Bookings - Calendar Multi-view Display

Our mobile marketing tool has a set tour schedule across the country, and each region has a particular number of weeks spanning across various months. It would be great if there was a way to display multiple months - a sort of calendar grid - where they can view either the months available to their region, or simply more than one month at a time!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Improve compatibility between WC Coupons and WC Bookings regarding resources feature

Currently it is not possible to add coupons in WooCommerce that are restricted to WooCommerce Booking resources.

This connection between a key WC Bookings feature and WooCommerce should be fixed.

Thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Multiple block bookings excluding weekends

Hi,

I would like my users to be able to book and pay for programmes that can run from 1-3 weeks Mon-Fri only (multiple blocks of 5 days excluding weekends).

For example users will be able to select:
    1) Week 1 (Mon-Fri) for £350
    2) Week 1+2 (Mon-Fri) for £350 + £325
    3) Week 1+2+3 (Mon-Fri) for £325 + £325 + £325

Also, to clarify, they can select any combination of this (e.g week 2 or week 2+3)

I have tried everything!!! If this is available, could you please show me how to do it!?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. When printing invoices in conjunction with the booking plugin. Print the date of the booking on the invoice!

When using booking plugin at present the dates of the booking are left off the invoice!
    Lets get them on the invoice! Vote now!!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Adjust Order Amount Due When Editing Accommodations Bookings in the Back End (Admin)

When you edit an unpaid overnight booking (Accommodations Bookings plugin) because a guest has arrived and/or departed on a different date than originally booked, the amount due on the linked order doesn't change. For example, checking in two days early doesn't add an additional two days charges to the order. The amount due remains the same regardless of the new number of nights booked.

It's easy enough to change the order manually, but when you're using variable pricing for different days and date ranges (based on demand) it can take an inordinate amount of time to calculate the additional charges.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bookings Resources with Variable Times/Blocks

It would be great to allow resources to require different amounts of time.

I am working on a site for a hair salon. Each stylist would have their own calendar and would need to be able to sell different services that would affect their availability. For example, a men's cut would be 30 minutes, while other services could be 45 minutes, 105 minutes, 120 minutes, etc. Is there a way to do this with WooCommerce Bookings?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Include out of stock sticker over product info when out of stock or some variation

When an item is out of stock, please have Woocommerce bookings place an automatic out of stock sticker or a manually applicatble sticker over the price or product picture and allow us to maybe change the wording, like, "Unavailable" or "out of stock" "Available in 5 days. And when it is out of stock that we get a notification as well.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. More upfront details in Bookings calendar day view

I would like to be able to see more detail in the calendar day view without having to hover over every booking one at a time. Not only is this time consuming, but when there are many bookings in a day it can be difficult to recall all of them without having to go hover over the tile again and again. At a minimum, the information shown should include: Order number, product or service reserved, and the name of the individual who reserved it. Additional information that could be shown: start time, duration, or number of people in the reservation.…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bookings - view booked time slots on frontend in calendar

Currently, when showing time blocks on the booking calendar on the frontend, any booked time slots are hidden. I want to be able to show the 'booked' time slots and colour them red (for example) but leave them disabled (non-selectable).

I think there's a strong use case for this as it adds urgency by showing that the time slots are being booked out. This has been requested by both of my clients who have used WooCommerce Bookings so far.

The feature could simply be a checkbox to 'show booked time slots' in the settings for each product under Availability. By…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Alternative booking days

Allow for alternative days/dstes to be selected. Eg, service required for a 12 days per month. Sold as a package price. Mondays, wednesday, fridays or, 04,05,07,10,12... Allow user to select specific days/days.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Advanced Calendar overview for bookings

View of a table for all resources at one time to see what is available and what not in one time. Important feature for renting companies.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add Short description on "bookings availability" calendar

Hi,
    It would be great, IMO, to have the short description displayed on calendar when hovering the events in Calendar mode of "Bookings Availability" Plugin

Thx

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Calendar with 24h format

In some countries are used to the 24h format so it'll be good to be able to chosse this option.
    Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base