WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Filter products by category on mobile app

Currently in the Woocommerce mobile app, when viewing your products you can filter them by Stock Status, Product Status, and Product Type. It would be great if you could use some of the other organizational options, like Categories, to filter by.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add print when viewing orders on a cell phone, to enable woo To be used as a back up when access to a PC is not able

To add a print option, when viewing orders on a cell phone, for times such as power outages etc. when using a PC is not available, it would make The wordpress/woo commerce App in a phone a back up for everything. This is the only reason that I have this on my phone, as a last resort back up, it would be nice to print from here if possible

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adding Multiple Stores to the App

It would be awesome to be able to sync multiple stores I manage into one app.

458 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. VARIABLE PRODUCTS SUPPORT on woocommerce app? Cannot see what my customers order unless I login to Backend of wordpress everytime?

VARIABLE PRODUCTS SUPPORT on woocommerce app? Cannot see what my customers order unless I login to Backend of wordpress everytime? It is SOO annoying. Logging into dashboard every single time to fulfill an order just because I cannot see a couple options that the customer picked out? Please add this feature. or am i missing something? It's something that should be apart of this app above any other feature.....

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Enable/disable and edit store notice

An option to edit and enable the store notice from the app would be really useful.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. WooCommerce Bookings

Need to see the booking time in the orders .. otherwise we have to go to the calendar or the emails .. from the booking .

https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-bookings/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Widget for ios 14 stack feature

Woo app needs a widget so it can be used on the new iOS 14 and integrate with the new stack feature. Very usable for quick reference.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. create products from the app

do you know when I could create products from the mobile app?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Get message from all stores

If i have few woocommerce store that connected to the app why i cant get messages from all stores when a purchase is made

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. show product add-ons in purchase orders

Hello !, Excellent app, would it be possible to add compatibility with the native extension https://woocommerce.com/products/product-add-ons/ in order to view the extra information of each product in the purchase orders? thank you very much for this extraordinary app

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Delete and add products from the app WooCommerce

It would be nice if you could delete and add products from the app WooCommerce

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Print PDF invoices from app

"Woo SMS" integration with app to send customer sms's directly from the app.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Updating variation products

We need to be able to update our stock which contains variations

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Icono de impresion

Por favor un botón para imprimir las órdenes sería genial la aplicación está súper solo le falta el icono de impresión

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Provide a listing of products and total quantity ordered filtered by custom dates. For inventory ordering.

Provide a listing of store products Ordered and total quantity ordered filtered by custom dates. For inventory ordering.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Display chosen delivery dates/times chosen through Order Delivery extension

Customers can choose shipping and delivery through the Order Delivery extension but would like data to appear in the app. Ideally could sort by date and group message customers by date or order status.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Agregar producto nuevo

Que permita agregar productos nuevos seria genial

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Woocommerce mobile app with mr speedy plugins

Im using MrSpeedy plugin for the delivery service for my product..in desktop version button to proceed order to Mr speedy is available but in mobile version not available.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please let me select text so I can copy a tracking number!

It's very frustrating that I have to memorize a tracking number in order to help my customer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to manage more than one shop

Ability to manage more than on shop. Some people have 2 or more online shops

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base