WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Vacation mode

Make a way to set shop on vacation mode from mobile device

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. let my multi vendor website clients login to the woocommerce mobile application and manage their orders

I have a marketplace site with several vendors selling their products on it. I would like for each vendor to be able to log in to the woocommerce app and be able to manage their orders from it.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Improve Product Stats

It would also be nice to see more than the top 3 performing products on the dashboard, top 10 would be great, maybe have the ability to narrow down by category?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add order status update

Being able to update status order. On hold, processing or completed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Change an order status

Be able to update an order status from on hold to completed on the app to allow for cash payments to be processed right away. Or to change from completed to processing if a piece of an order is discovered to be missing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The notifaction tab : show number of orders ja ik moest naar haar eerste tabblad

I Sell (a lot) of ebooks. The notofactions page says “somebody bought a product”, it would me more informative if it shows the number of new orders

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Unfortunately I am unable to “copy” text from the order results page, in my case the notes section. Very inconvenient. Why is this?

Unfortunately I am unable to “copy” text from the order results page, in my case the notes section. Very inconvenient. Why is this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Wie bei der alten App eine Produktübersicht zu haben.

Produkte Kategorie wie bei der alten app

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. show orders from all languages

In the order list in the app, list all orders, no matter which language they have been placed in.
    In the order list only the orders in the site main language are shown. In stats, also orders in all languages are counted.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Option to process Refunds in the app

With this new website and only two completed transactions i‘m happy to see basics being reported. However…
    Both transactions needed refunds but this detail is missing.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add time of sale back into order screen

Add the time of sale to the order screen in the new version of the app

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Adjust timezone to my country.

The orders for today are being credited to yesterday. Need to fix it

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. "Tap to Copy" Address and Products in App

Whenever someone places an order, I have to email my supplier the buyers shipping address and the items in the order.

It would be awesome if you can add a "tap to copy" button next to the address and products, so users like me can quickly copy the info and paste it into an email.

Thanks!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Toggle Shop Open/Closed

The ability to close my shop for maintenance from the app. This would allow me to change my delivery days and control orders

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Resumir valor envioz

Podria ser util poder ver el resumen de ingresos separados de envios y ingresos netos

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Analysis store

The analysis store and KPI and edit the Push notifications canceled , pending refunded and failed for own and customer used onesignal API

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Get rid off the Jetpack and use only API

its possible to use only API and dont connect through Jetpack?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to edit multiple orders at once

I would find it very valuable to be able to mark a status change in bulk like I need to complete 10 orders be able to check them update the completed

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base