WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Open Multi stores

Please make is possible to log in to two stores or make possible to duplicate the app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Toggle Shop Open/Closed

The ability to close my shop for maintenance from the app. This would allow me to change my delivery days and control orders

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Toggle Shop Open/Closed

The ability to close my shop for maintenance from the app. This would allow me to change my delivery days and control orders

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Azizan920330

Mybank transfer

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add Catalog Manager

It’s easy to do add and easily can upload products with prices

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Cash App this Transfer Failed | Transfer Failed Cash App

If you are receiving the notification message showing your cash app transfer failed, it means the official cash app was not able to complete the transaction. There are several reasons behind the Cash App this Transfer Failed. You should check your: Incorrect name, address or zip code, Expired payment card, and all the basic details.

https://cash-app-help.com/cash-app-failed-for-my-protection/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Order value in notification

When a new order notification is triggered it would be nice to see the order $$ total in the notification next to the words 'New Order'

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add search funtion on "add a product image". I have more than 1000 images at wordpress media, I difficulty search for my product images.

Add search funtion on "add a product image". I have more than 1000 images at wordpress media, I difficulty search for my product images.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Notify each time of a order change Status

They could integrate the system to notify each change of status just like Mobile Assistance for woocommerce does. For example, when a customer pays with a card and changes the order status, one will know that the order is confirmed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Sales

See sales in the app only from the in processing and concluded orders

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Show Ordered Articles as a Checklist

Show the ordered items as checkable checklist items for ease of packing.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Show SKU Under the Product Name in app

Showing the SKU under the product name on the order page in the mobile app was handy when packing orders with a phone in hand. Please bring it back if possible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Appear in Mobile

That the day of delivery appears in the orders, for better management
    Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Different iOS Notification sound

The notification sound that is played when a new order has been placed sounds like nails on a chalkboard. Please give us another option (like shopify's cha-ching sound)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Notifications: Allow for only displaying a new order notification when order total is above $0.00 (Android & iOS app)

-- Issue --
    Currently new order notifications come in regardless of the respective price of the order. I think this totally make sense, but if you have a lot of free content on your site (as we do) you can get inundated with new order notifications for the free content.

In theory this makes total sense as technically these are new orders, in reality though we don't really see these as "new orders".

-- Solution --
    I would love it if there were a way to limit the new order notification to appear only when order totals are above $0.00.…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Heure française

Voir les commandes par jour au format 24h

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I just switched over from ecwid to WooCommerce and I am disappointed that the app does not allow me to scan tracking numbers on my labels

It's a huge setback for me not to be able to scan my shipping label tracking barcodes directly from the app. I've been using ecwid for last couple of years and that feature was crucial. This just seems like a no brainier to incorporate into the camera from the app. Not only does it save a ton of time but it also ensures the tracking number is entered correctly. This needs to evolve asap.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base