WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Finish a part of the order when some product are in backorder.

It should be great if we can finish a part of the order. Sometimes some products are in backorder. When i sent a few products of the full order. i need another system to note what i didn't sent to remind that i send that products if they back in stock.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How do I get my old app back?

How do I get the old app back? This one seems like it was made about 10 years prior to the last version. I upgraded my iPhone and this was the most disappointing loss. Can someone please tell me how to go back? My wife is still using the old app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More than one store In woocommerce app

It would great if I could have both my store sign in to the app at the same time, rather than having to sign in and out of the app to view orders from each store.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Filter order

Mobile app Orders tab would be great to be able to filter the orders list.
    Especially in mind: filter out $0 orders of free/giveaway product only orders and only see the money makers from the app on the go :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Abandon cart on the app.

We should be able to view abandon carts so we can follow up with clients from the app. it is annoying when you don’t have access to the abandon cart on the app you will have to login on your phone and see the abandon cart on the desktop as it not comfortable to view on phone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add Status goods sent in the app

So that the client will receive a notification that is package is on his way

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Total number of orders “pending”

In the past versions this option showed us the number op pending orders. Which was a blessing for us. So we know how much work/planning was ahead. Please put it back... now it says 9+ in the order tab/sheet

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bisa tambah Produk dan Kategori

Dari aplikasi Mobile bisa Upload produk baru dan membuat kategori produk

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stampa ordini

Poter stampare gli ordini ricevuti con un click

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Falta o numero no endereço de postagem e o espaço para enviar o código de rastreamento

Falta o numero no endereço de postagem e o espaço para enviar o código de rastreamento

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Language

Please add Georgian language

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to be able to reset the icon badge at the start of each mnth so that it coordinates with the correct amount of mnthly orders.

The Woo icon has a notification on the icon itself (red circle with the number in it). I have no idea what that number coordinates with. It should reset that the start of each month so that it accurately shows the number of orders received for the month. It is a very quick easy way to see monthly volume without even having to launch the app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Have the ability to delete duplicate products on the mobile app

I have duplicate products on my mobile app. It would make things easier if I could go through and delete the duplicate products from here instead of going to might store and doing it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. See Daily Stats

It would be nice to see how many visitors you’ve had on your website each day! Somehow that feature disappeared.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Danish translation

Translate the woocommerce into Danish.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When they make a purchase, the variable that the customer chose does not appear. Therefore you should see the order email to know what the c

When they make a purchase, the variable that the customer chose does not appear. Therefore you should see the order email to know what the customer requested, it would be nice if that information was displayed in the app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to choose the time’s order

I want to be able to change or to see the time’s order in the app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Zoeken in woo app

Zoeken per merk in de woo app

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base