WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Currency setting in app is fixed to $

In the overview the numbers are fixed in $ but my website and local currency is €. This mist be a setting that can be adjusted.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. that would be awesome to be able to synchronize our stock of product directly from our phone

that would be awesome to be able to manage our product stock from our phone (could be helpful chen on a fait or event and updating wright way the shop ondine instead of closing it during the event)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hello Automattic !

Can you guys add the custom fields in the app?

Cause we are using plugin call checkout form where we add two custom fields which help us to find exact location and their suitable time.

So if you guys can add that custom field in the app that will be so helpful to see the whole order from the app otherwise we always have to open the laptop to check those two custom fields, its not a big deal but it will be helpful to see the order proeperly from the app.

Thank You!
    You guys are awesome.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to mute notifications

I like to see a feature to mute notifications on weekends/outside office hours.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. "Tap to Copy" Address and Products in App

Whenever someone places an order, I have to email my supplier the buyers shipping address and the items in the order.

It would be awesome if you can add a "tap to copy" button next to the address and products, so users like me can quickly copy the info and paste it into an email.

Thanks!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Analysis store

The analysis store and KPI and edit the Push notifications canceled , pending refunded and failed for own and customer used onesignal API

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Get rid off the Jetpack and use only API

its possible to use only API and dont connect through Jetpack?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Toggle Shop Open/Closed

The ability to close my shop for maintenance from the app. This would allow me to change my delivery days and control orders

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to edit multiple orders at once

I would find it very valuable to be able to mark a status change in bulk like I need to complete 10 orders be able to check them update the completed

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Adjust timezone to my country.

The orders for today are being credited to yesterday. Need to fix it

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add-ons on app order

Good evening,

I have this restaurant site and it would be great if the product addons would displayed on the app.
    Don't have to check the computer and work on the go.
    By the way your app it's beautiful.
    Thank you very much.
    Ivan

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Resumir valor envioz

Podria ser util poder ver el resumen de ingresos separados de envios y ingresos netos

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stampa ordini

Stampare ordini

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 27 28 29 31 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base